PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Veilbound Blade (PoW/Akashic Mysteries Theurge, PEACH)

stack
2015-03-26, 03:39 PM
I have written a draft of an akashic/initiator theurge class, the veilbound blade, located on a google doc here (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KFFeMZAgtMD9AVIZjVjnbAmQTTRYDmUvYF746BWnf5U/edit?usp=sharing), intended to be a martial class combining maneuvers and veils/essence burn mechanics to be a formidable combatant.

It is unfortunately light on fluff, which is not my greatest strength. Please take a look and give me any feedback/criticisms you have. Thanks.

MojoBojangles
2015-03-26, 04:08 PM
Well first off let me state that it sounds pretty intriguing. Secondly, I'd love to check out your work, so that's what I'm doing as I type. Care to look at mine (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?405399-Master-of-Rings-(PEACH)-(UPDATING))while we're at it?

MojoBojangles
2015-03-26, 04:23 PM
Veilweaving:...
References an "amplifier" three separate times. Am I missing something?

Akashic Recovery (Su): the veilbound
Should match formatting of ": The veilbound--"

-Blade Chakra(Su):
Space between (Su).

-Veil-rending recovery:
Formatting again, capitalize throughout.

Overall looks fun. I didn't see any balance issues, though I'm not the best at that sort of thing.

stack
2015-03-26, 05:32 PM
References an "amplifier" three separate times. Am I missing something?

Should match formatting of ": The veilbound--"

Space between (Su).

Formatting again, capitalize throughout.

Overall looks fun. I didn't see any balance issues, though I'm not the best at that sort of thing.

Copy paste from another class for consistent language, thought I editted it, must not have. More concerned with mechanics than typos at this stage, generally speaking. Thanks for looking.

MojoBojangles
2015-03-26, 09:09 PM
Copy paste from another class for consistent language, thought I editted it, must not have. More concerned with mechanics than typos at this stage, generally speaking. Thanks for looking.
Yeah I figured you were probably wondering more along mechanics, but nothing jumped out at me that way. No problem.