PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder (PF/DSP) Forgeborn/Android Racial Character Traits

Cieyrin
2015-03-27, 07:48 PM
Good evening,

I'm working on an Android Aegis with a dip in either Marksman or Soulbolt and, reading through the Character Traits section of Ultimate Psionics, I noted the lack of Forgeborn Psionic Race traits, which I'm using as a springboard, since there is not a lot of Android content outside the People of the Stars splatbook. My Googling fails me, so has DSP done any character traits with Forgeborn in mind? Alternatively, is there any further Android traits or content out there lurking about? I know People of the River have one but I'm open for suggestions. :smallbiggrin:

Wolfofmibu66
2015-03-27, 09:49 PM
I've looked over every DSP psionics book that I've got, and I concur with your findings, there are no Forgeborn racial traits to be found. And as far as I can tell, there aren't really any allegories from 3.5, so I'd say just think some up that are in line with the other psionic racial traits, or maybe try and crib something off the psi-forged from eberron.

Ilorin Lorati
2015-03-27, 10:33 PM
There are no Traits for Forgeborn, no. The only book they've been in is Ultimate Psionics, which didn't have traits for them or for Noral.

hiryuu
2015-03-28, 01:16 AM
There are no Traits for Forgeborn, no. The only book they've been in is Ultimate Psionics, which didn't have traits for them or for Noral.

Page 16 of Ultimate Psionics. Noral traits are on page 21.

Wolfofmibu66
2015-03-28, 01:26 AM
Page 16 of Ultimate Psionics. Noral traits are on page 21.

He's referring to player traits, in the advance section starting on page 298 of Ultimate Psionics.

hiryuu
2015-03-28, 01:41 AM
He's referring to player traits, in the advance section starting on page 298 of Ultimate Psionics.

Oh! Ok. I have a dumb, please disregard.

Ilorin Lorati
2015-03-28, 09:50 AM
Nah, you're not the one with the dumb - that's all on Paizo for making two closely related mechanics with near the same name.

Cieyrin
2015-03-31, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the help on the Forgeborn front, I'll have to read up on Psiforged, which I do have the books for.

My question on Android character traits outside People of the Stars/River still stands, like if the Iron Gods adventure path has something. Any assistance is appreciated. :smallsmile:

hiryuu
2015-04-02, 11:56 PM
Nah, you're not the one with the dumb - that's all on Paizo for making two closely related mechanics with near the same name.

Even so - I'm runnign Iron Gods right now and about to modify Rise of the Runelords for use as a Zelda campaign (Seven Sages... of EVIL) with Android stats used for Cobbles. Moar traits is always good >_>