PDA

View Full Version : Guybrush vs Mother Brain

Cybren
2007-04-12, 12:33 AM
hmmm space pirates or regular pirates...

Shikton
2007-04-12, 02:18 AM
Guybrush ftw!

Alex Kidd
2007-04-12, 02:57 AM
As cool as Guybrush is, I don't think any weapon he would have access to could touch the Mother Brain. Unless he somehow talked Ridley into betraying it.

Plus we all know space pirates are above regular ones. Hell they have pirate ninjas on their side. Space pirate ninjas!

More seriously, these are just getting silly.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-04-12, 09:13 AM
Guybrush would improvise something. Or just insult her/it to death.

In fact, if it were Captain N's version of Mother Brain, he could probably get her to combust with rage just by insulting her looks.

elliott20
2007-04-12, 09:16 AM
Guybrush, by virtue of having Sierra Plot Armor (TM), would win by attrition

Ronsian
2007-04-12, 01:56 PM
Guybrush! He'd just pull a cannon out of his pants (you'd understand if you played the game) and PWN whatever they are.

Mewtarthio
2007-04-13, 12:07 AM
Guybrush! He'd just pull a cannon out of his pants (you'd understand if you played the game) and PWN whatever they are.

What's this about Guybrush using a weapon effectively, again? It'd have to be some sort of Insult Cannon, and the Space Pirates don't speak English (it'd be worse than that fight with Ozzy... "Hracks! Sheebo! Gwar!" "...Oh yeah? Well you fight like a cow!").

elliott20
2007-04-13, 10:29 AM
"I have a tip for you, get the point?"

*Guybrush stabs Motherbrain's glass jar ineffectively with his rapier*

Jothki
2007-04-13, 12:04 PM
Guybrush, by virtue of having Sierra Plot Armor (TM), would win by attrition

That's LucasArts Plot Armor. If Sierra had made the game, he'd probably die within the first few seconds because he had missed an item halfway through the game.

I wonder how well Mother Brain could stand up to insult swordfighting.

Beleriphon
2007-04-13, 02:41 PM
That's LucasArts Plot Armor. If Sierra had made the game, he'd probably die within the first few seconds because he had missed an item halfway through the game.

I wonder how well Mother Brain could stand up to insult swordfighting.

Not as well as insult arm wrestling.