PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Fey-specific feats?

AnonymousPepper
2015-03-27, 11:39 PM
I've got a player who's playing a pixie rogue in my 3.PF game, and she's a little ticked off at the lack of fey feats in Pathfinder. I mentioned to her that she should have a look at 3.5 material, which she is, but I'm wondering if you guys have any recommendations. She's character level 8 right now. All - ALL - material is on the books, DragMag included (subject to my veto, of course), including anything currently actually published by DSP; where there's a conflict, newer material prevails, as usual.

Any ideas?

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2015-03-27, 11:49 PM
Check out Fey Feature (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/arch/fey) articles.

Skysaber
2015-03-27, 11:50 PM
If third party is an option, go looking at the Complete Guide to Fey. Some of the fey-only feats in there are really flavorful. For instance, there is a 3-feat tree of fey-only feats that grants them DR 5/cold iron per feat.

A tiny little pixie that takes 15 off the top of virtually any hit would be hilarious.

AnonymousPepper
2015-03-27, 11:58 PM
If third party is an option, go looking at the Complete Guide to Fey. Some of the fey-only feats in there are really flavorful. For instance, there is a 3-feat tree of fey-only feats that grants them DR 5/cold iron per feat.

A tiny little pixie that takes 15 off the top of virtually any hit would be hilarious.

Not all 3P, just DSP. Unless that IS DSP.

sideswipe
2015-03-28, 06:43 AM

if the race is anything like the 3.5 pixie they already get DR10 or 15/ cold iron.