PDA

View Full Version : Default avatars - where can I see them all?

Kiero
2007-04-12, 10:59 AM
Is there any thread or other location where I can actually see what all the standard avatars look like? I scrolled through changing my avatar setting and looking at one of my posts a while back to arrive on the current one, but there has to be a better way.

Rawhide
2007-04-12, 11:31 AM
Short answer: No. Long Answer: There is currently no way to see all the default avatars you can select from. One is planned but it is far down on the list of priorities.

Kiero
2007-04-12, 11:36 AM
Short answer: No. Long Answer: There is currently no way to see all the default avatars you can select from. One is planned but it is far down on the list of priorities.

I don't even mean something in the forum options, literally just a forum post with all the images pasted in to view.

sukotto
2007-04-12, 11:56 PM
The Hairy Modfather: Thank you very much for your hard work. But for right now we have bandwidth concerns and cannot have them all on a single page like this. I have archived your post and may bring it back on an official thread, but more than likely it will be a specially coded webpage.

sukotto
2007-04-12, 11:57 PM
The Hairy Modfather: As above

sukotto
2007-04-13, 07:46 PM
Thank you very much for your hard work. But for right now we have bandwidth concerns and cannot have them all on a single page like this. I have archived your post and may bring it back on an official thread, but more than likely it will be a specially coded webpage.

Oh, ok :-(

How do you plan to reduce the traffic? Push the images off to a caching service?
I'd be happy to repost with the images linked through Coral Cache (http://www.coralcdn.org/) if you like.

[edit] I would have sent you a PM but I don't see you in the Member list

Bookman
2007-04-13, 07:52 PM
Oh, ok :-(

How do you plan to reduce the traffic? Push the images off to a caching service?
I'd be happy to repost with the images linked through Coral Cache (http://www.coralcdn.org/) if you like.

[edit] I would have sent you a PM but I don't see you in the Member list
Hairy Modfather is Rawhide. :wink:

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-13, 08:22 PM
Hairy Modfather is Rawhide. :wink:

He responds to cooked, and welldonehide as well though. :smallwink: