PDA

View Full Version : Feats and Items for a Draegloth

GolemsVoice
2007-04-12, 04:47 PM
I plan to take part in an Underdark campaign, and I will play a Draegloth. The Campaign starts at level 10, and I am using the Draegloth progression from Champions of Ruin, so, he can take all the Draegloth levels. The next levels will be Barbarian. He will be fighting with his natural weapons claws and a bite. My question is: What are the feats that help your natural weapons, and if there are, where do I find them? And what items would be helpful?

Kel_Arath
2007-04-12, 05:28 PM
Forget barb and go fighter, Weap Focus, Greater Weap Focus, Weap Spec, Greater Weap Spec. All I can think of, also check out Savage Species (I believe is the title) for things like that.

Counterspin
2007-04-12, 05:40 PM
The feat that improves natural weapons is Imp. Natural Weapons from the MM. There is also the classic amulet of might fists from the DMG, which will apply an enhancement bonus to your natural weapons.

Fax Celestis
2007-04-12, 05:43 PM
Forget barb and go fighter, Weap Focus, Greater Weap Focus, Weap Spec, Greater Weap Spec. All I can think of, also check out Savage Species (I believe is the title) for things like that.

Bad idea. Stick with barbarian, and grab Power Attack, Leap Attack, Improved Bull Rush, and Shock Trooper. Your natural weapons are usable with Power Attack.

If you dip into Magic of Incarnum, you can take Shape Soulmeld (Sphinx Claws) and Open Least Chakra (Hands). Now you can full attack with natural weapons after a charge.

jjpickar
2007-04-12, 05:43 PM
Multi-Attack is a must in this situation.

Counterspin
2007-04-12, 05:45 PM
I missed multiattack! And I'm thinking of building a thrikeen tonight! Shame on me.

AtomicKitKat
2007-04-12, 07:43 PM
Multi-tasking might work. I don't remember if the secondary humanoid hands are useful for any kind of weapon wielding though. Daggers(with smaller reach than a Tall Large creature, naturally), or I guess if you're going with the "extra hand" rules from Savage Species, you could do 3 1/2 times Strength modifier to damage with a weapon("four-handed", naturally) and 1/2 with the bite.