PDA

View Full Version : Making a Drunken Master

Blackhawk748
2015-04-01, 07:53 PM
This is mostly for fun as i just watched Legend of the Drunken Master and i am convinced that the PrC is based on Jackie Chan's character (especially the fire breathing trick). Now i am aware of Fistbeard Beardfist but im wondering if there are other builds that take advantage of the Drunken Master. They dont have to be particularly powerful just fun and maybe a little quirky.

I kinda want to mix it with Barbarian but the prereqs make that very hard.

2015-04-01, 08:16 PM
This is mostly for fun as i just watched Legend of the Drunken Master and i am convinced that the PrC is based on Jackie Chan's character (especially the fire breathing trick). Now i am aware of Fistbeard Beardfist but im wondering if there are other builds that take advantage of the Drunken Master. They dont have to be particularly powerful just fun and maybe a little quirky.

I kinda want to mix it with Barbarian but the prereqs make that very hard.

Yeah, it's pretty much the Jackie Chan Prestige Class. Not much else to say, just voicing my agreement.

Darrin
2015-04-01, 08:30 PM
Iron Chef XV: Drunken Master (www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?176049-Iron-Chef-Optimization-Challenge-XV).

100' ladders FTW.

I also used it the unlimited charge thing for Thumpelina (www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=18984751&postcount=25).

Karl Aegis
2015-04-01, 08:31 PM
Sohei 5 / Rogue 2 / Drunken Master 9 isn't a bad build. You get the AC bonus in full plate and all the cool abilities.

RoboEmperor
2015-04-02, 09:08 AM
Make a flaw. Cannot participate in a fight unless drunk. Then pick a mundane class that fits your image of the drunken master.