PDA

View Full Version : Alien Invasion - Started.

Pages : 1 [2]

Akaziel
2007-05-31, 11:28 PM
Well, I'm here. Akaziel looks at the people pointing at him and sits down on the bench. He raises a tired finger to point at Ink. I think you people are making a mistake here. Ink, what did you base your accusation on?

Kyrian
2007-06-01, 12:25 AM
((What a nice birthday present...to come back and find I've been killed when I wasn't even around to try and defend myself...))

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-06-01, 10:27 AM
((24 hours left for daylight, and we only have 3 votes. Come on people, let's get your lynch on))

janusnori
2007-06-01, 11:51 AM
I'm going to point at Alarra because:

1. I think she's been trying to hide behind the little kid character
2. The fact that she is still here when I think by now she would have been abducted
3. She was second to vote for Akaziel when Ink didn't really have any evidence or reasoning that I can remember

"Hey hey hey Alarra, you are on the clock! You have a half an hour to call the station in order to claim your prize!"

Supagoof
2007-06-01, 01:34 PM
Agent G looks around.

I know your onto something there Mr. DJ...

For one, I was abducted after pointing at the little girl.

For two, she has been noticbly absent from her parents. What kind of parents let their kid wander around the zoo for three days?

For three, Akaziel isn't an alien that I know of.

So, little child, where are your parents? Agent G asks, pointing at Alarra.

Alarra
2007-06-01, 07:19 PM
Alarra bursts into tears. "I have no idea!" After awhile she stops crying and sniffing a few times, turns to Agent G. "Have you seen them?"

(Truth be told, I have no idea why I haven't been abducted yet. Shocked the hell out of me too. And no, I've no reasoning behind my pointing at Akaziel. I have no idea who is an alien, so was just following Ink's lead.)

Helgraf
2007-06-02, 12:09 AM
((I know _I'd_ abduct you if I was an alien ... ;) ))

Ink
2007-06-02, 01:19 AM
"Hmm ok, you guys have convinced me. I was only pointing at Akaziel on a hunch anyway."

Ink switches his point to Alarra

Akaziel
2007-06-02, 07:21 AM
So, it was a hunch? I guess I can forgive you this time... Akaziel switches his point to Alarra.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-05, 10:12 AM
*The llama wakes up in his pen with an astonished bleat, the past few days are a fuzzy blur of memories, shaking it goes over to its feed trough and starts munching.*

Alarra
2007-06-05, 10:14 AM
Alarra sees the llama wake up and races over to him, flinging her arms around his woolly neck. "You're back!" She sobs into his fur.."They think I'm a nalien!"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-05, 10:25 AM
*the llama nuzzles the little girl and looks around at the crowd, glaring angerily at them*

Supagoof
2007-06-05, 12:14 PM
((Yay, another back!))

Agent pulls a list out of his pocket and writes on it.

Akaziel (Confirmed here Day 6)
Alarra (Confirmed here day 7)
Atreyu the masked llama (Strategos' guess for who was abducted night 3) - Returned Day 8
Bassetking (Hasn't been seen since day 5, likely abducted)
Blackout (Big Freakin' Alien, killed day 4)
Captain Van Der Decken (Townsperson, Killed by Aliens day 2)
Cult_of_the_Raven (Villager, autolynched)
Eldritch Knight (Villager, autolynched)
Gnome Barbarian (Alien, killed in custody, day 4)
Helgraf (Confirmed here Day 7)
Hitchhiker (Villager, autolynched)
Inky13112 (Confirmed here day 6)
Ink (Confirmed here Day 7)
Janusnori (Claims to be the DJ, and protected night 4, Confirmed here day 6)
Jontom Xire (Hasn't been seen since Day 3, likely abducted) - Confirmed here day 8
Krursk (Townsperson, Killed by Aliens day 2)
Kyrian (Townsperson, lynched day 7)
Miatog (Alien, killed in custody day 2)
Nibbleswick (townsperson, lynched day 6)
Rumda (Area 51 employee, lynched day 5)
Selrahc (Townsperson, killed in custody day 1)
Strategos (Hasn't been seen since day 5, likely abducted)
Supagoof (Confirmed Abducted night 2) - Returned Day 7
Zar Peter (Confirmed here day 7)

Jontom Xire
2007-06-05, 01:57 PM
Err, actually, I'm here.

I've been a bit busy. WWCIV and a weeks holiday and all that.

Castaras
2007-06-07, 05:20 AM
The people dragged the bawling girl from the llama, pulling her towards the station.

But I'm not an alien! Mummy! Daddy!

She screams, and her body shifts, changing into a strange, warped creature, with brown, peeling skin, and bulging yellow eyes.

Get off me, pesky humans!

Alarra pulls herself out of the grip of one of the NPCs, before running and grabbing Nibbleswick, putting a gun to his head.

Nobody move, or this human dies!

The crowd goes silent, watching. A brave person shoots, but gets his aim wrong, killing Nibbleswick. The unnamed person shoots again, and Alarra collapses to the ground, dead.

Another alien gone. The crowd cheered loudly, and dispersed, glad that their troubles would soon be over.

(( 24 hours 'til the next morning. PM me your actions before then. ))

Supagoof
2007-06-07, 12:18 PM
Agent G pulls the list back out of his pocket and writes on it.

Akaziel (Confirmed here Day 6)
Alarra (Confirmed here day 7) Alien. Knew it. Killed day eight.
Atreyu the masked llama (Strategos' guess for who was abducted night 3) - Returned Day 8
Bassetking (Hasn't been seen since day 5, likely abducted)
Blackout (Big Freakin' Alien, killed day 4)
Captain Van Der Decken (Townsperson, Killed by Aliens day 2)
Cult_of_the_Raven (Villager, autolynched)
Eldritch Knight (Villager, autolynched)
Gnome Barbarian (Alien, killed in custody, day 4)
Helgraf (Confirmed here Day 7) - Informed he was an alien - will point at him next.
Hitchhiker (Villager, autolynched)
Inky13112 (Confirmed here day 6)
Ink (Confirmed here Day 7)
Janusnori (Claims to be the DJ, and protected night 4, Confirmed here day 6)
Jontom Xire (Hasn't been seen since Day 3, likely abducted) - Confirmed here day 8
Krursk (Townsperson, Killed by Aliens day 2)
Kyrian (Townsperson, lynched day 7)
Miatog (Alien, killed in custody day 2)
Nibbleswick (townsperson, lynched day 6)
Rumda (Area 51 employee, lynched day 5)
Selrahc (Townsperson, killed in custody day 1)
Strategos (Hasn't been seen since day 5, likely abducted)
Supagoof (Confirmed Abducted night 2) - Returned Day 7
Zar Peter (Confirmed here day 7)

Agent G puts the list back in his pocket. Before heading to his car for the night, he gives a long hard stare directly at Helgraf. He turns and speaks to him.

What's a matter bud? Scared to see your "nalien" friend taken away. I'll see you in the morning.

Agent G points to fingers at his own eyes, the points them directly towards Helgraf to indicate "I'm watching you" before opening the door and getting into his vehicle.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-07, 12:29 PM
*The llama watches from his cage, bleating sadly. He'd just come back and his friend was gone.*

Supagoof
2007-06-07, 03:46 PM
Agent G hears the Llama bleating. He decides the poor thing must be hungry, so he pulls out a coin pouch and heads over the the Zoo vending machine to buy some Llama grub. After the grub bag drops, he heads over to the cage and tosses it in, only to realize too late that he tossed his coin pouch in with 10 YOW COINS.

Chuckling and smirking at this his own foolishness and luck, Agent G tosses in the Llama food before heading back to his car to get some rest.

((And now you have your coins. :smalltongue: ))

Helgraf
2007-06-07, 09:11 PM
Helgraf shakes his head and smiles. "If you've got something to say, Fed, come out and say it. Otherwise, shut the hell up," he replied as pleasantly as if wishing the man a long and prosperous life, then headed home.

Akaziel
2007-06-08, 08:17 AM
Well, that's another one...Akaziel says, calmly walking to his apartment.

Castaras
2007-06-08, 10:48 AM
(( Errm...Hello? Aliens? Aliens? You there? ))

Castaras
2007-06-08, 10:59 AM
A beam of green light shoots down from the sky, circling the town, searching. Near one side of the town, the sound of Country Music can be heard, and a strange hissing. Then all is silent, once again. People come out of their homes a few hours later, expecting to be missing a person. But a quick count up of the citizens of the town shows that all your fellow townsfolk are still there.

(( Abductee was protected by the Town DJ. Day ends in 48 hours. For real, this time. ))

Supagoof
2007-06-08, 12:13 PM
Agent G. hops out of his car.

Heh, what do you know, it did work.

He nods to the DJ, then looks at Helgraf.

And yes, I do have something to day to you. It begins with a "You" ends with an "Alien" and has a "Are An" in the middle of it.

I've spoken with Agent Fox Mulder about this. He's pretty certain he knows who he is after I helped start the bandwagon against the little girl. And looking at the recordings from yesterday, we found you most suspect, which led him to check on you and tell me.
Supagoof pulls a small video recorder out of his pocket and hits play. An image shows up on the screen for everyone to see.

Helgraf, upset with the ghost town the village is becoming, joins up with Alarra and Ink to head over and see if Azakiel is still alive.

* Helgraf points at Azakiel *

Here we see you joining with the alien in an attempt to send brutepolice squad after Azakiel. Care to explain your actions?

Agent G says, pointing directly at Helgraf.

((Can't figure out a way to write this IC, so....
Sure, you were joining a bandwagon against Azakiel, but here's the thing...
((I know _I'd_ abduct you if I was an alien ... ;) ))...you posted this too, but didn't remove your finger from Akaziel. So why continue pointing at him, when you agreed with the rest of us that Alarra is most likely an Alien. :smallwink:

And sorry Alarra, I figured you'd be an alien right off the bat. :smalleek: Same reason as Helgraf, you are too good to not be abducted or not be chosen as one of them. Kinda why I picked you and Shadow for my rebels in rebellion.:smallbiggrin: ))

janusnori
2007-06-08, 12:30 PM
Well said, lets get rid of this alien!

*points at Helgraf*

I wonder how many of them are left?

Helgraf
2007-06-08, 03:16 PM
Check your votes again. I've done more than my fair share of helping find the aliens. Of course, now, you choose to take a flirty comment out of character and make it part of your basis for accusal. Because you've got nothing - I don't change my vote most of the time because most of the time that's gotten me lynched - as a villager, I might add.

So yeah, I have my hunch ... and I still think it's valid, since all I have to go against my hunch is your claims, which I know are nonsense, Mr. Mulder.

So, frankly, I'm sticking with my own hunches here.

* Helgraf points at Akaziel - again. *

Uberblah
2007-06-08, 11:21 PM
A low rumbling is heard in the distance. It gets louder as three shadowy figures over the horizon. The townspeople gather along the main street to get a glimpse of what's going on. As the rumble grows into a roar, the figures are found to be three bikers. They goose their throttles a few times before stopping in the middle of the town. They dismount their bikes and lean them on their stands.

Uber: Ok guys. Let's make this quick. I don't like the feel of this place.

Zeb The Troll
2007-06-08, 11:21 PM
Zeb dismounts his bike and slowly looks around, taking in the surroundings.

Zeb: Man, this place is all outta whack. Hope we don’t have to stay here long.

Belethorien
2007-06-08, 11:23 PM
Belethorien gets off of her bike and looks around.

Bele: This place gives me the creeps! Lets hit the road!

The three bikers mount their bikes and start them up seemingly simultaneously. The bikers ride off into the distance with a loud rumbling and a cloud of dust following them.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-08, 11:56 PM
The llama takes the bag and places it in a hidden spot in his stable where it will be passed from llama to llama until YoW 2 takes place.*

He also grrrs and spits at Helgraf.

Ink
2007-06-09, 02:17 AM
"Well done, DJ! As much as I hate to trust a govenment agent, this one seems to be in contact with Fox Mulder; and Mulder is as eager to uncover conspiracies as I am."

Ink points at Helgraf

Akaziel
2007-06-09, 07:45 AM
Uh... when's Helgraf gonna get off my back?, Akaziel says, glaring at Helgraf. What are you trying to pull?

Supagoof
2007-06-09, 09:50 AM
((Did a biker gang just roll through here?:smallamused:

Bravo Hog Goblins. Bravo!))

No, it isn't with your past voting, or even the fact that you didn't change your vote that we're pointing at you. It's those things that made Agent FM check into you, and he's verified what he saw, an alien. Plus, he's also verified that Akaziel is safe. He's also wondering if anyone has seen Agent Scully? He misses her.:smalltongue:

2007-06-09, 04:47 PM
The points pile up. As Helgraf is pointed at, his eyes change slightly. The slip from human eyes into snakelike formed eyes for just a second. Most of the crowd doesn’t notice, except for one.

Team, come with me.

Agent G walks over to his car. He kicks on the trunk lid, and it opens. Inside is an arsenal of heavy alien weapons.

Akaziel joins him by his side. Agent G hands him and oversized bazooka shaped weapon.

Here, the wave nullifier.

Atreyu trots up. Agent places on his back like a saddle, a weapon with two turrets.

The nalian neutralizer.

Janusnori walks up. Agent hands him a tiny pistol.

Noisy Cricket.

And just what is this little thing supposed to do?

But a look from Agent G silences him. As Agent G grabs his weapon, the four turn around and take aim. The turbines on the weapons charge up.

Don’t cross the streams…

Agent G says with a smile as they pull their triggers and fry Helgraf. Before the crowd's eyes, the human skin peels away and a large alien form grows from it. It’s struggling against the shots, but the four agents step forward, intensifying the beams. The alien's head explodes, spraying goo everywhere.

For Rumda! Agent G says silently.

Not a moment after the last alien has been reduced to a steaming pile of green muck, the townspeople hear a soft whistle, which begins to grow louder by the second as a large fireball falls from the heavens and slams into farmer Browns field a little ways out of town. Everyone shortly hops into their pickup trucks and head out to the what in tarnation that was. As the townsfolk reach the field, they are greeted with the flaming wreckage of what's left of the alien spacecraft. A peek inside reveals the abducted test subjects as the crowd begins to get larger and larger.

Agent G then reaches into his pocket and pulls out his sunglasses placing them on. Akaziel and Atreyu do the same. Janusnori looks but doesn’t have a set, so he just tightly closes his eyes. Agent G takes out a small silver cylander, adjusts some knobs, and presses a button. A bright flash emits to the crowd. Atreyu gives an over detailed alternative story to what has taken place. Suggesting swamp gases and carnival noises are responsible for the strange happenings, with hints to each person to take better care of them selves and each other. As the onlookers regain their senses, Agent G, Akaziel, and Atreyu hop into the car, giving Janusnori a ride to the radio station. After they drop him off, Akaziel presses a button, and the car transforms with a large jet engine strapped to the back. He gives a thumbs up to Janusnori, then presses the accelerator and in a flash, the three agents are gone…

((Summary: TOWNIES WIN!!!!))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to thank everyone who participated in the first running of the game, and Castaras for co-narrating for me (especially for picking up the slack when work got crazy). If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to PM me with them. I will likely have the signup for the A.I. II up here shortly (within the next hour or two for those interested. I will be looking for a co-narrator for the next one as well. Castaras, if you'd like to do it again, you've got first dibs.

Ink
2007-06-09, 04:55 PM
Wait! Why didn't I get a gun??? :smallfrown: :smallfrown: :smallfrown:

2007-06-09, 05:04 PM

You'd have to ask Supagoof on that one, as he did write most of it.

janusnori
2007-06-09, 05:16 PM
Woo hoo! We win!

And let me tell ya, at first I thought the aliens had the advantage considering it seemed we were guessing blindly for most of the game as to who the aliens were.

This was definitely a different sort of werewolf game that I look forward to being in again since it is just so different to not know who was killed by the aliens along the way.

Anyways, great game

Ink
2007-06-09, 05:16 PM
Awww... :mitd: Grumble! Why does everyone get a big gun to play with and I don't?

Can we have a list of all the players and roles, Cube? And if possible who was abducted on each night?

Zar Peter
2007-06-09, 05:41 PM
I got abducted the day before my holidays so thank you aliens, I didn't have to get autolynched.

And great game, thank a lot the narrators and all participants.

2007-06-09, 05:42 PM
Here's the list of roles as per request. I don't have the list of who was abducted when anymore. I ended up having to delete most of those messages to make room in my inbox, so I apologize. You might think it's strange no Fox or crazy abductee are on the list. But that's intentional since we don't know who's going to get abducted, so we can't assign those roles right away.

Akaziel - Area 51 Employee
Alarra - Alien
Atreyu the Masked Llama - Area 51 Employee
Bassetking - townsfold
Blackout - Big Freakin' Alien
Captain Van Der Decken - Townsfolk
Cult_Of_The_Raven - townsfolk
Eldritch Knight - Townsfolk
Gnome Barbarian - Alien
Helgraf - Alien
Hitchhiker - Townsfolk
Inky13112 - Townsfolk
Ink - Townsfolk
Janusnori - Town Radio DJ
Jontom Xire - Townsfolk
Krursk - Townsfolk
Kyrian - Townsfolk
Miatog - Alien
Nibleswick - Townsfolk
Rumda - Area 51 Employee
Selrahc - Townsfolk
Strategos - Townsfolk
Supagoof - Area 51 Employee
Zar Peter - Townsfolk

Akaziel
2007-06-09, 09:22 PM
Yay! We won! Sweet!

Honestly, I thought I was gonna get lynched because of all the votes against me, but somehow made it. Great game, and I can't wait for the next one.

2007-06-09, 09:56 PM
A.I. II is up and open for registration. It's currently in the SMBG general section .(It will go into structured games by tomorrow)

inky13112
2007-06-09, 11:17 PM

Because all the one's with guns were part of the Area 51 crew. You weren't, so no gun for you :smalltongue:

Stupid aliencs and their abducting of me. I'm sure I provoked them somehow, just to bad I don't remember anything.

Thanks alot atreyu for wiping my memory and replacing it with carnival stories. :smallannoyed:

Helgraf
2007-06-10, 12:11 AM
Yeah, great game. Wish team alien hadn't suffered a case of full amnesia halfway through and forgotten whom we'd kidnapped already - also I'm sure I cast the deciding vote on two members of our own team because of my own confusion. I'm amazed it went this long for us.

Jontom Xire
2007-06-10, 02:46 AM
I'm still a little confused by the rules to be honest.

I was abducted really early, and then brought back to help the aliens right near the end. Given that people were being autolynched, I was sure everyone would work out that my having been absent so long without being autolynched would give me away as an abductee and got me lynched immediately. I also didn't help the aliens for the simple reason that I only got one PM and no instructions as to what they wanted me to do.

Also did the aliens get the choice of releasing me? If so, why not just release every abductee with an implant as soon as they are abducted?

Helgraf
2007-06-10, 09:19 AM
I'm still a little confused by the rules to be honest.

I was abducted really early, and then brought back to help the aliens right near the end. Given that people were being autolynched, I was sure everyone would work out that my having been absent so long without being autolynched would give me away as an abductee and got me lynched immediately. I also didn't help the aliens for the simple reason that I only got one PM and no instructions as to what they wanted me to do.

Also did the aliens get the choice of releasing me? If so, why not just release every abductee with an implant as soon as they are abducted?

No, it wasn't out choice. We had no more idea than anyone else what would become of any of our abductees. As aliens go we were apparently a very clueless lot.

Supagoof
2007-06-10, 11:39 AM
I was Agent Fox. Atreyu was Crazy Abductee. We knew this as soon as Alarra was killed. Next night, I got lucky with Helgraf being an alien.

I wrote up the ending scene not knowing how many aliens would be left after Helgraf, but at that point it was who I knew with the Area 51 masons + the DJ so that's why they had guns all in my last scene. It was a lot of fun making all the Area 51 part of the "MIB". Sorry Ink, if I knew your role, I would have given you a gun too, but since I didn't. :smallfrown:

I had two scries, both of them were aliens. But knowing who the other Area 51 masons were, and seeing the relentless attack on Akaziel led me right down the path for that. Well that, plus the fact I was abducted right after I pointed at Alarra, so she was my first suspect once I found out I was Agent Fox. :smallamused:

One suggestions might be to not have the Seer/Fools be part of the Area 51, as that's an advantage, but then again it's hindered by the fact the Seer/Fool are late to come into the game, so who knows.

A lot of fun. Going to go sign up for the next one.....:smallbiggrin:

Alarra
2007-06-10, 12:26 PM
You pointing at me had nothing to do with your abduction, I don't think anyway. Truth be told, after the first night, and until Helgie and I were the only ones left...we weren't even being told who we were abducting. I wasn't trying to avoid suspicion by attempting to hang out with a missing llama....I actually didn't know he'd been kidnapped. There was a serious lack of communication on the side of the aliens this game.

janusnori
2007-06-10, 12:40 PM
I think that if the seer/fool are going to come so late in the game that they need to remain part of the area 51 crew (even if that wasn't intentional) because otherwise it provides little chance for them to actually do anything at all.