PDA

View Full Version : Alien Invasion - Started.

Pages : [1] 2

Castaras
2007-04-13, 04:41 AM
Days will last 48 hours(Round abouts), Nights will last 24 hours(Round abouts)

Hats off to Purple Gelatinous Cube o' Doom for creating this game. Let’s see whether we can get it running this time, eh?

Y'all live in a cozy little town close to the middle of nowhere, and a group of aliens has decided to abduct members of the town to run their crazy experiments on up in the mothership. It's up to you to root them out before they abduct you all one by one during the night, and replace you all with life like copies.

Townsfolk: The simple people that the aliens have chosen to abduct. It is your job to decipher who among you are the imposters and destroy them.

Aliens: The slimy little green creatures that are selecting the unsuspecting to experiment on and make new discoveries.

Area 51 employees (Masons): The fabled area 51 has determined where the aliens will strike next by interrogating a stranded alien from their last venture to Earth. A group of these scientific minds have infiltrated the town and assumed the roles of residents.

Crazy escaped abductee (Fool): This person was abducted by the aliens but has escaped. The disturbing tests the escapee has been put through, has altered his mental state. He now thinks that he can identify the aliens, but the drugs they have given him are interfering with his rationalization

Agent Fox Mulder (Seer): Agent Mulder works for the FBI's branch of the unexplainable. He was also able to find out where the aliens were to attack through his various contacts. Through his various adventures with Scully, he has become very adept at blending into new surroundings and identifying aliens.

Big Freakin' Alien (Devil): The mother alien. All the little ones come running to her every night a drop of her infinite knowledge.

Town radio DJ (Baner): The DJ has read somewhere that the aliens don't like Country music, so every night, he will find some he wants to keep from abduction by playing country music outside their house.

The Twist:

There is a random chance that an abductee can escape their captors and make it back down to Earth. When this happens, one of two things can happen from this. One, the townsperson who makes it down was has not been probed and had their implant put in yet. Due to the drugs used by the aliens, they remember nothing of what happened and return as normal people. Two, the implant was successfully placed into the abductee, and you are sent back home. But, now the aliens have control of your mind, and your new objective is to protect the aliens at all cost, even sacrificing yourself as necessary. (essentially you have become anti-masons). Any Area 51 members that get abducted and have implants put in them automatically fail due to the preventative measures they have taken knowing how the alien technology works.

Regarding Fox Mulder and the crazy abductee, both start out as normal townspeople, and after being abducted some time during the game either remember who they are, or think they can identify the aliens.

For the townsfolk to win, the townsfolk must kill all of the aliens.

For the aliens to win, they must simply reduce the number of townsfolk to equal their current numbers.

----

And there we have it. Purple Cube is co-narrating, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask either of us.

24 Participants:

Akaziel
Alarra
Atreyu the masked llama
Bassetking
Blackout
Captain Van Der Decken
Cult_of_the_Raven
Eldritch Knight
Gnome Barbarian
Helgraf
Hitchhiker
Inky13112
Ink
Janusnori
Jontom Xire
Krursk
Kyrian
Miatog
Nibbleswick
Rumda
Selrahc
Strategos
Supagoof
Zar Peter

Zar Peter
2007-04-13, 05:27 AM
I'll play!

Rumda
2007-04-13, 05:39 AM
yeah i'm in

inky13112
2007-04-13, 07:56 AM
I'm in again.

For the Swarm!

Supagoof
2007-04-13, 09:11 AM
I'll play.

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-13, 09:20 AM
I'm in. Dance Pupppets Dance!

Kyrian
2007-04-13, 09:55 AM
Sure, I'll give this another try.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-13, 10:34 AM
For the villagers to win, the villagers must kill all of the werewolves.

For the werewolves to win, they must simply reduce the number of villagers to equal their current numbers.

----

EEEP! Aliens I can handle, but not aliens and werewolves!

I'm scared now. But I'm up for another game.

Helgraf
2007-04-13, 02:41 PM
Sure, I'll give it another go.

Ink
2007-04-13, 06:18 PM
I can help narrate, if you need me too.

Otherwise, I'll play.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-13, 10:01 PM
So how should I pick a llamatar for this one?

Kyrian
2007-04-13, 10:46 PM
LLAMACHU!!!! (What? I am attached to that one, due to it's creation being my fault.)

Nibleswick
2007-04-14, 01:25 AM
I don't know if I would have much time to play, but I would like to try.

Castaras
2007-04-15, 01:02 PM
* Shameless bump from page 2 *

Alarra
2007-04-15, 01:07 PM
oi...umm...okay, i guess i'll play.

blackout
2007-04-15, 04:39 PM
Why not? I'm in. :)

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-04-15, 09:05 PM
OK, I"m now back. I did send Castaras a PM, and if she likes, I will co-narrate as was planned before. Now that I have my laptop back from the shop, I can actually get on whenever again.

Strategos
2007-04-15, 09:05 PM
I really, really like Mafia games. I'm in.

janusnori
2007-04-15, 10:38 PM
Woo hoo, yet another game for me to waste all the time that I should be studying for class on! I'm in!

Bassetking
2007-04-15, 11:03 PM
I'm in! *Gets Bubble Helmet, and "I Brake for the Mercury Theater" Pin*

Jontom Xire
2007-04-16, 04:37 AM
I'm prepared to give it another go.

Akaziel
2007-04-17, 06:27 AM
I'm definitely in!

Castaras
2007-04-21, 12:06 PM
Registration closes tomorrow 11:00am GMT. Sign up now, if you want to join, before it's too late!

Hitchhiker
2007-04-21, 12:09 PM
Eh...why not?

Castaras
2007-04-22, 06:34 AM
It was a quiet day for the cosy town of Generica. The sun was shining down bright upon the lands, children played in the wheat fields, running round in perfect circles, before giggling and running back home. The sunset that night was a brilliant red, framed in purple clouds and deep blue skies. A flash of green flew over the sun, blinding those on the ground. People looked at each other, surprised. A young police officer by the name of Castaras smiles at the crowds.

Don’t worry about it, my friends. It was most probably a plane. C’mon, lets move along now, it’s getting late…

The people, calmed, headed back to their homes to rest. Castaras stayed up that night, patrolling the streets with Officer Purple Cube.

---

At around 5 in the morning, all those in Generica were awakened by an eerie green glow shining over one of the streets. There was a scream, a yowl of terror, and a cry of “Get down!”, then silence. The police were called over to the scene, where three scorch marks were burnt into the ground, and a glowing green note lay beside them. One of the officers picked up the note, and read it aloud.

“We are coming, earthlings. Too long have you been free to roam on your perfect planet. Beware, we will take you all, starting with this Drow and Ooze. Resistance is futile!

~Zock bloc mon.”

The sun rose that morning yellower than usual, the blues and yellows mixing to create a beautiful, yet terrifying skyscape of greens.

Castaras and Purple Cube, Narrators, were abducted. Day 1 ends Tuesday 24th, 5:00pm GMT.

Bassetking
2007-04-22, 11:54 AM
Bolt Vanderhuge, theoretical nuclear physicist and professional body builder, dramatically whips the glasses off his craggy face, aims his rugged, square chin off at a 45 degree angle from his body, and slowly growls...

My....GOD...

blackout
2007-04-22, 01:13 PM
Sal Foyenhimer, a russian immigrant who works at the nearby hardware store, just shakes his head. "Comrades, why do they think our planet is perfect? We have war and pestilence, ja? We ruin the planet, and they want it. "

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-22, 02:08 PM
Raven calmly walks out of her house. Hmm. Aliens. never believed in 'em. how can they get me if I don't believe in 'em? I'm going to go to work now.

Hitchhiker
2007-04-22, 02:36 PM
A german physicist, tinkering with some strange kind of Nuclear Powered Orange PickerTM, frowns upon seeing the color of the sky. "Das ist komisch..."

blackout
2007-04-22, 02:47 PM
"Bah! You have proof right in front of you! Even if you don't believe in them, they can harm you! Believe me, you will be gone before the week is out, if attacks such as these continue!"

Zar Peter
2007-04-22, 02:49 PM
((Hey, I'm the foreigner here!))

The teenager with the teleskope shout's out of the window:
I saw them! A green light! And a spaceship! That was terrific! I hope they fly tomorrow night, too!

blackout
2007-04-22, 02:58 PM
"You are a daft one, child! We have two police officers taken by them, and you want them to fly again!?"

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-22, 03:01 PM
yer all daft. every one o' ya. aliens my backside. it's all a big hoax. you mark my words!
raven the grumpy unbeliever stalks off to her feilds to weed the corn.

Nibleswick
2007-04-22, 03:18 PM
OH NO! The Aliens are coming to get us what do we do what do we do what do we do...

Nibleswick start to hyperventilate.

Zar Peter
2007-04-22, 03:22 PM
Quick, someone get a doctor for him!
the boy screams, pointing at Nibleswick

((Someone has to begin, sorry))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-22, 03:22 PM
*The llama that lived in the local petting zoo cringed. All the humans were acting weird today. The little crias were still playful, but the tall humans were acting funny, scared.*

(sigh...shall I lead the pointing?)
(Gah...not the new player)

Alarra
2007-04-22, 03:26 PM
Alarra dragged her parents over to the llama, "Look mom! A llama! Can I pet it?"
"No..no...I think we should be getting home, I don't know that it's safe out here..."
"What? Why not? It's just aliens." Alarra skips over to pet the llama anyway.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-22, 03:30 PM
(what about MIAtog? I don't think MInd At all if we point at him.)

*the llama leans his head down and nuzzles the girl. The little human cria's love this.*

*He points a hoof at Miatog, though, because he's climbing the guard rail to the hippo tank and that can only lead to trouble.

blackout
2007-04-22, 03:38 PM
"Calm yourselves, comrades! We have ways to defend ourselves, neight? Come! I have old, how you say?...Light assault weapons. Being in the military for 3 years gives one a nice collection of souveniers, yes?"

((HOW THE HECK DO YOU SPELL RUSSIAN WORDS!?))

Alarra
2007-04-22, 03:38 PM
Alarra seems quite content to hang out and pet the llama all day, and she giggles when he nuzzles her.

She notices him pointing at the hippo tank and squeels in delight. "ooooooh a hippo!" *Alarra points at Selrahc

Hitchhiker
2007-04-22, 04:19 PM
The german scientist gestures absent-mindedly at whoever blackout is playing. "Indheed. I shahall fight ze aliens with my Nuclear Powered Orange PickerTM!" He gives an exclamatory punch to the picker, which begins attempting to pick nonexistant oranges off the scientist's car. Ignoring the sounds of breaking, tearing metal, the scientist smiles enthusiastically. "Eet ees much more effective than one would assume when killing aliens!"

Nibleswick
2007-04-22, 04:19 PM
Nibleswick recovers from his panic atack and says, "That boy wants them to come he, said so,"pointing at Zar Peter.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-22, 04:24 PM
Raven notices the german scientist. she points (at hitchhiker) her hand at him.
hey! aren't you a famous german scientist! you invented the famous neuclear powered mulberry gun, didn't you?

Hitchhiker
2007-04-22, 04:28 PM
"That vas me!" He exclaims proudly, thumping a hand on his chest. "Though unlike the Orange Picker..." He lowers his voice to a whisper, lest the machine tearing orange-sized chunks of metal and machinery out of his car hear him, "...zat vas not a worthless piece uf crap."

blackout
2007-04-22, 04:39 PM
"Ja, the boy said he wanted them to come! He could be an alien scout, in disguise!"

The russian-dude Points at Zar Peter.

janusnori
2007-04-22, 05:32 PM
Local high school jock Chance McGee speeds down the street in his red Mustang. "Dude, I heard there were aliens!" he says to his dumb girlfriend, the head cheerleader. "You know what would be a great idea! Lets go hang out in that corn field. The aliens would never think to look for us there!" *points to Cult of the Raven's corn field*

Strategos
2007-04-22, 06:36 PM
A black car drives up the main road of Generica, it pulls over close to the crowd of people. The door opens and someone gets out. He takes out his wallet and opens it up.
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u163/The_Great_Strategos/Fox_MulderFinished.png
"Agent Wolfram Strategos, FBI." He says. He looks around, "I've only just got here so I need someone to tell me what's going on. You'll do." he says, Pointing at [roll0] _______

Strategos
2007-04-22, 06:38 PM
Damn, let's try again shall we? [roll0] I'll point at Selrahc

blackout
2007-04-22, 07:10 PM
"No need, detective, I will tell. Two police officers were abducted by aliens last night!" He motions to the little message on the ground.

Ink
2007-04-22, 08:31 PM
"You're all daft! There's no such thing as aliens, I tell you. It's all a conspiracy by the government to abduct citizens and brainwash them into free labour for mass spam producers. A conspiracy!"

"You there! You work for the government! I've got my eye on you!"

* Ink points at Strategos

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-22, 09:01 PM
Raven goes over to Ink. You think it's all a conspiracy too? what are your opinions on that martians hoax last year?how do you think they pulled those crop circles in my field? what about their so-called 'surgical precision' cow deaths?

Ink
2007-04-22, 09:28 PM
"Hah, those numbskulls over there will believe anything! You and I, we know better eh? It's all in here in my book, The Big Fat Book Of Conspiracies. Here, have a copy. Now, we'd better watch our backs though, those government agents will be out to get us and silence us for knowing the Truth!"

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-22, 09:32 PM
Gah.. Aliens.. I hate them so much.

You. You seem a little *Off* tonight...

EK points at Selrahc

Akaziel
2007-04-22, 10:09 PM
Renowned architect Akaziel Greyson walks slowly to the crowd. He reads the note, and gazes at the message. He looks up to the green sky, breathes in the fresh air, and notices Zar Peter. Akaziel points at him. "Oh, come on! Aliens are a bad thing, and now you want them to come!?"

Helgraf
2007-04-22, 11:38 PM
Madness, that's what it was. Talk of abductions and aliens and such. Names were flying fast and furious, and I had no idea whom to accuse. So I looked at the votes already in place, hoping for insight.

No insight came. So I selected one of the victims randomly.

* Helgraf points at Cult of the Raven *

Jontom Xire
2007-04-23, 02:38 AM
"Calm yourselves, comrades! We have ways to defend ourselves, neight? Come! I have old, how you say?...Light assault weapons. Being in the military for 3 years gives one a nice collection of souveniers, yes?"

((HOW THE HECK DO YOU SPELL RUSSIAN WORDS!?))

I think you mean "Niet".

Hmmm, interesting - a Russian who doesn't even know how to say "no" in Russian? Very curious.

Jontom Xire points at blackout

Zar Peter
2007-04-23, 03:32 AM
((I think I'm just leading the polls with three votes. I can understand that Nibleswick points at me, because I pointed at him first. But blackout and Akaziel? Because I played ingame a teenager who is exited that he saw UFO's?
I have the urgent feeling that blackout and or Akaziel are trying to start an bandwagon against me for reasons which would sound good but are completly rubbish (I could point for the same reason at Atreyu because he is a talking Llama, come on, why should a Llama talk?).
So I accuse one of the both being an alien, I choose Akaziel at first because he tried to keep the bandwagon in move))

I think I saw this guy at the steering wheel!! The teenager screams as he see Akaziel and points at him.

(And who don't want to follow my feelings: Point at me today, but point at Akaziel tomorrow)

Supagoof
2007-04-23, 08:57 AM
A man dressed in all black business suit hops out of a Ford LTD. He looks around.

What's all this hullaballlo going on here? Lady, are you crazy! You should be keeping those kids at home, not out wandering the streets when there's aliens about! Don't you know the safest place is is barracaded in your pantry with a glass of water?

What, I heard aliens don't like water.

You should be keeping your kids safe. He says, pointing his finger at Alarra's parents..

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-23, 11:15 AM
hey! this is the best book ever! I own three copies! Raven says to ink. I didn't know you were the author!

inky13112
2007-04-23, 05:06 PM
Miatog is an alien. I therefore point at Miatog.

Hitchhiker
2007-04-23, 06:30 PM
The german scientist turns and smacks the Orange Picker, frowning fiercely. "That car vus valuable!" The Orange Picker hangs its crane, looking ashamed. "And vell you ought to be!" He turns and looks at Akaziel, raising an eyebrow. "Now that ees not entirely true. Zum aliens are a good ting. Vor example, the incident at Roswell. Zat little town vus dying becauce of a low income, and the invasion knocked up tourism zeventy-vive percent!"

blackout
2007-04-23, 10:36 PM
"Ah, but comrade Inky, how can you confirm this accusation?"

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-24, 06:22 AM
Looks around... his biggest fear has always been aliens. He doesn't want to be probed in very uncomfortable places. You know like the back of a volkswagon.

*Gnome Barbarian points at Hitchhiker

Akaziel
2007-04-24, 10:52 PM
Okay... I'll admit that aliens can be a good thing sometimes... But all the probings, the abductions... It makes me shudder to just think about it.

blackout
2007-04-24, 11:03 PM
"How about this? We find and kill the aliens? They probably sent scouts ahead." The russian dude has lost his accent, because it was getting annoying.

Castaras
2007-04-25, 07:31 AM
As the brilliant red sunset's rays pierced the sky, the distant sound of police sirens cut through the chaos of terrified panic and accusations. Some yelled the name of a young teenage boy, but it was the hippo fast asleep in his zoo that got dragged off by the police. Put in the cell, he was questioned for the next hour, yet all this yielded was silence and a lot of mess. Finally, the chief of police came out, grim faced, dragging the corpse of the hippo behind him. The crowd hushes, watching the hippo. The chief sighs.

T'was not an alien. Nor an extra-terrestrial. Now get back home, before we lose another of you.

The sun disappeared behind the horizon, and thousands of lights appeared in the deep black night sky.

(( Selrahc, a Townsperson, was lynched. Night ends 24 hours from now. Get your night actions into me and Purple Cube. ))

Selrahc
2007-04-25, 08:53 AM
I got lynched? Seriously? Awwww. Thats all the games I'm in except Mafia, one by one over a period of a week.

Well how come I got lynched and Zar Peter didn't? He had three votes too.

Zar Peter
2007-04-25, 09:10 AM
You got your votes first! First come, first served, that's the way it goes. (In fact I'm living because EK pointed 37 minutes before Akaziel! And because Strategos rolled his dice very well)

Castaras
2007-04-25, 09:53 AM
I got lynched? Seriously? Awwww. Thats all the games I'm in except Mafia, one by one over a period of a week.

Well how come I got lynched and Zar Peter didn't? He had three votes too.

As Zar Peter said, you got your votes first. But only just.

Jontom Xire
2007-04-25, 10:51 AM
And you got killed first in Revolution. Bad luck man.

Hitchhiker
2007-04-25, 03:52 PM
The german scientist looks up at the lights and puts on his Nuclear Powered German Sunglasses TM (please, please don't ask how sunglasses can have any kind of power source), putting them on the bridge of his nose and studying the aforementioned lights intently. "Dast ist auch komich..."

blackout
2007-04-25, 04:18 PM
"What you said. I think, maybe....Yeah....I'll be right back." He runs off.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-26, 06:41 AM
*The llama bleats in sadness as the hippo never comes back to his pen*

Akaziel
2007-04-26, 08:29 AM
Akaziel looks up at the lights. He sighs, and returns to his small apartment just near the scene. He looks outside the window and sees the lights flash in the night sky, wondering about their next invasion.

2007-04-26, 11:21 PM
(ok guys, I know night is supposed to have ended, but I currently don't have any actions from anyone as of yet, so night will be extended until Castaras and I get them))

2007-04-27, 07:53 AM
As a new day dawns, and the townspeople begin to go about their business, all begin to wonder what is to happen now that the aliens are here. Will people start vanishing without a trace, or will they find a gruesome scene in someone's bedroom from a struggle with those who wish to capture them. With the sun's morning rays, bring uncertainty to the town for today, and the days ahead.

Day begins and will end in 48 hours.

Kyrian
2007-04-27, 08:01 AM
Kyrian points at himself. ((I won't be around until sometime Sunday evening, so to avoid autolynch))

Akaziel
2007-04-27, 08:02 AM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/gun2.png(by Dr. Bath, by the way)

Akaziel gets up and brews himself a cup of coffee. He puts on his light blue jacket and heads outside.

Zar Peter
2007-04-27, 12:08 PM
Zar Peter, the teenager stands up, brushes his teeths and eating ham and eggs for breakfast. (I'm not probed till now!)

janusnori
2007-04-27, 12:22 PM
Chance has already been up for a few hours at morning practice. No one at practice seemed to be missing, even the coach was there: not that everyone was really excited to see that since he pushed them extra hard that morning.

Gathering his books and heading to homeroom for the morning, he wonders who had been taken the night before. Everyone in the town needed to check in soon to make sure they hadn't been taken.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-27, 12:58 PM
*the llama looks sadly at the closed hippo display, bleating mournfully. He sees the same boy from yesterday and snarls at Miatog*

Bassetking
2007-04-27, 01:13 PM
Bolt Vanderhuge ceases his dramatic posing, turns to the german scientist, and raises an arm, dramatically.

"Communist!" He bellows, Pointing at Hitchhiker

Supagoof
2007-04-27, 02:17 PM
What's communism have to do with aliens? Supagoof asks, pondering Bolt's point.

Surely there must have been someone abducted last night. We need to start there. But whom?

He goes and buys some tabloids, to see if there are any leads in the paper.

Castaras
2007-04-27, 02:21 PM
The Daily Telegraph

Aliens Seen Over Generica!

Yesterday, evidence of extra terrestrials was found in one of the alleyways, where two scorch marks were found upon the cobbles. It was confirmed later that Castaras and Purple Cube were both missing, and many presume the worst.

One young person was reported to have said that "There was a green light in the sky. And I thought I saw who was driving it!". This, unfortunatly, led to much suspicion against him. He told us later that he was very thankful for being yelled at a few minutes after people decided to attack a hippo. This hippo, who was known among the zoo keepers as Selrahc, has sadly been killed while being questioned by the police. One person, with the name of Jen Xantha, told The Daily Telegraph that "Those police chaps were nutters! What was the point in questioning a fat hippo? And a particually strange one at that! They should be searching for the aliens, damn it!"

People reported seeing more green lights last night to the police, and of seeing blobby green things wandering the countryside. These rumours have as yet not been proved. The police are looking into the chance of life from other planets invading, and ask that the general public tell them about anything they find.
Blankity filler.

Nibleswick
2007-04-27, 02:27 PM
Also to aviod autolynching I point to myself.

I'm gonna be in Idaho for a few days.

Zar Peter
2007-04-27, 02:39 PM
I point at Akaziel, just because I have the feeling he is an alien.

@v the facts are undoubtable very facultative, I see!

blackout
2007-04-27, 02:48 PM
I maintain my pointing at Zar Peter, due to the fact that he is, in fact, an alien scout.

inky13112
2007-04-27, 06:39 PM
Once again, Miatog is an alien.

I point at Miatog.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-27, 07:27 PM
I will have to agree with Zar Peter

*gnome Barbarian points at Akaziel

Akaziel
2007-04-27, 08:00 PM
What facts are you talking about!? I pointed at you because you were acting suspicious!

Akaziel points at Zar Peter

Helgraf
2007-04-28, 02:29 AM
"That sort of paranoia is exactly what we don't need right now."

* Helgraf points at Akaziel *

Ink
2007-04-28, 06:19 AM
"It's all a conspiracy, and I reckon that one is in on it."

* Ink points at Miatog

Hitchhiker
2007-04-28, 07:32 AM
The german scientist looks up from his work on the Orange Picker to Vanderhuge, hearing his accusation. "Haf you ever efen been to Germany?" He says incredulously.

janusnori
2007-04-28, 11:11 AM
*points at Akaziel*

"Come on dude, why are you acting so paranoid!?"

Rumda
2007-04-28, 05:07 PM
I told them they we're real...if I just get one picture...I'll be rich, there thats one of them..
Rumda points at miatog

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-29, 12:51 AM
(I guess it comes down to preference. I seee it as "I'd rather lynch Miatog then have him be auto-lynched because right now because I HATE auto-lynches." This way those who are still interested can play a little longer. Unfortunately, someone took it upon herslef to try to get a hippo kill as often as possible last week.)

I can see why others would think "why hang him if he's going to die anyway?" I just don't agree with it.)

Akaziel
2007-04-29, 03:33 AM
This 'Miatog' intrigues me. I wonder if he's involved in this.
Akaziel points at Miatog

blackout
2007-04-29, 04:16 AM
Whoa, whoa, whoa, people, please! Why does everyone think Miatog's an alien?

Strategos
2007-04-29, 04:32 AM
The FBI agent turns to face the Russian. "As far as I can tell people believe that this Miatog person is suspicious because he was seen acting suspiciously around the hippo pen yesterday and has been conspicuously silent regarding these alien abductions." He spots the suspected alien and Points at Miatog.

Alarra
2007-04-29, 09:03 AM
Alarra starts to cry. "What happened to the hippo?!" *sob* She scratches the llama's head and he tells her that Miatog had something to with it. She runs over to her parents and points them in Miatog's direction. "The llama says he's an alien and hurt the hippo!" "Don't be silly dear, llama's don't talk." "Maybe we should take her home, the heat must be getting to her."

(I didn't mean to get the hippo killed in every game last week, I swear...It really isn't my fault that whenever I point for no reason whatsoever everyone follows me...)

Supagoof
2007-04-29, 11:28 AM
((Not everyone follows you)) [I]She thinks the Llama talks? Perhaps it's just her alien brainwaves picking up on the thoughts of the animal. Then again, perhaps it is the heat, but it's like 60 degrees out today, hardly enough to warrant a heat spell. Well, you have seen weirder things.[/inner monologue]

The man in the black suit, know only as Agent G, points at Alarra.

Castaras
2007-04-29, 11:52 AM
The sun was starting to set that day when people dragged the silent Miatog to the police station. That day, many had been pointing from one person to another. Some cried for the blood of the young teenage Peter, there was a strong voice for Akaziel, but in the end, it was Miatog that the police chief brought in for questioning. A few hours passed, and the sun had dipped below the horizon when a strange blobby thing slurped out of the station. People screamed and ran, as the alien made its slow way up the street. It squelched over two friends playing in the streets, Captain Van der Decken and Krursk. A young girl grabbed her laser gun and blasted at the alien, slowing its progress. But soon, it slowed, and stopped, dead. A medical expert moved over to check it. He turned to the crowd.

It died of the common cold.

The crowd cheered, hopeful. One alien down.

(( Miatog, an alien, was lynched. Captain Van Der Decken and Krursk, Townsfolk, were autolynched. Night ends in around 24 hours. Please send your night actions into me And Purple Cube. ))

Hitchhiker
2007-04-29, 03:48 PM
The german scientist brightens. "Ah, sickness. It's quite more useful zan most vould expect."

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-29, 03:56 PM
Sweet Alien numero uno is down. Way to go.

blackout
2007-04-29, 04:15 PM
Well...there's a surprise if I ever saw one. But, nevertheless, HAPPY DAY! :)

Alarra
2007-04-29, 04:41 PM
"Mommy LOOK! The llama was riiiiiiiight! He was a nalian!"

blackout
2007-04-29, 06:51 PM
What I want to know is how the Llama knew.

Bassetking
2007-04-29, 11:20 PM
What I want to know is how the Llama knew.

"Animals are attuned to the Electromagnamagnetic fieldings that surround the earth's polaritical engeticals" quips Vanderhuge, cocking his chin, and gazing off towards the horizon.

"Any Scientician could tell you THAT".

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-29, 11:57 PM
(I was only trying to get him lynched because I didn't want to have him auto-lynched. I hate losing villagers to auto-lynch. If I knew he was an alien, I'd have been less vocal about trying to lynch him. However, we have a clue now. I gave a decent argument for lynching him, but people tried to sway the attention in a different direction. We need to find those and lynch them.)

*The llama waves a hoof goodbye to the little girl as the zoo closes for the night. It curls up in its hay bed after looking sadly at the hippo exhibit.*

Alarra
2007-04-29, 11:59 PM
"But Mommy! I wanna stay with the llama!" "No...you're going home to bed" *pouts*

Supagoof
2007-04-30, 08:53 AM
Agent G nods his head. One down, more to go. He heads back to his ford, and hops in, choosing to use the old car as a sleeping place tonight.

((I'll agree with you Llama for now. Lynching those who are not here on day 1 seems fair, but I'm watching you. Perhaps you knew he was an alien and that he wasn't going to be back, so throw up one of your own to gain favor with the crowd; or perhaps you are just a lucky llama. For now, I'm going with lucky.....for now.))

blackout
2007-04-30, 02:41 PM
"Animals are attuned to the Electromagnamagnetic fieldings that surround the earth's polaritical engeticals" quips Vanderhuge, cocking his chin, and gazing off towards the horizon.

"Any Scientician could tell you THAT".

.....Y'know, it's days like this that I truly fear for the future of humanity, especially with people like HIM in positions reserved for people that actually know what the heck their talking about.

2007-04-30, 10:45 PM
As the sun's rays creep over the town, many are woken by a strange noise. As the town members rush outside to see what is making the racket, they are greeted with a small disc-like object hovering over the center of town with a green glow around it. But in an instant it starts zooming back toward space having claimed it's next test subject.

Day begins and will end in 48 hours or there about

Akaziel
2007-04-30, 11:00 PM
Not getting any sleep, Akaziel staggers outside to buy a cup of coffee. After doing so, he sits down and looks outside.

Nibleswick
2007-04-30, 11:58 PM
After having been in hiding Nibleswick comes out to survey the damage.

blackout
2007-05-01, 05:37 AM
Blackout inspects the damage up close, trying to see if anything odd is at the site of the...sight.

Bassetking
2007-05-01, 03:33 PM
Bolt Vanderhuge points at Agent G (Supagoof)

You! And your Agency's meddelings! When will you learn that only the cold, Mathy light of logics and sciences can discern the only truth that matters? AMERICA'S Truth?

blackout
2007-05-01, 04:01 PM
....Vanderhuge, 'mathy' isn't even a word. And, while science and logic are valuable tools in finding the truth, they are not the only factors in deciding what is true and what is not.

((Btw, Bassetking, nice character. :) ))

Nibleswick
2007-05-01, 06:47 PM
The boy Peter makes sense, that either means that he is right (or at least believes he is), or that he is trying to thow suspicion off himself; I don't happen to think that is the case though.Nibleswick pionts to Akaziel.

Helgraf
2007-05-01, 10:29 PM
I don't like you, pointing at little girls to be strung up. It's not decent.

* Helgraf points at Supagoof *

Eldritch Knight
2007-05-01, 10:54 PM
Ek points at Bassetking

Strategos
2007-05-01, 11:03 PM
Agent Wolfram Strategos points at Agent G (Supagoof) "Sir, could you please tell me exactly what branch of the Government you work for? "

blackout
2007-05-01, 11:12 PM
Yeah, you never DID say that, Agent G. Who do you really work for? Blackout points at Agent G.

Kyrian
2007-05-01, 11:31 PM
Kyrian points at.....blackout? Because he hasn't been paying much attention to this thread.

Alarra
2007-05-02, 01:25 AM
Alarra is tired and not paying attention too. She'll *point at Kyrian

Rumda
2007-05-02, 03:41 AM
Its very clear what is going on here, the government is trying to cover up this extraterrestrial invasion, but the truth can not be silenced, Agent G if indeed you do not work for the government then we can trust you, unlike you agent wolfram
I point at wolfram strategos

Ink
2007-05-02, 06:25 AM
"Government! All you government agents can't be trusted. It's a cover-up! Cult of the Raven knew what was going on, and she hasn't been seen for days. What have you done with her? Well you may have silenced her and many others, but I won't go down so easy, not before I expose all the lies and deceptions shoved down our throats in this great government con!"

* Ink points at Agent G

Zar Peter
2007-05-02, 01:51 PM
Yes, I think nibbleswick is right.

Zar Peter points at Akaziel

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-02, 02:08 PM
(Look, lets not go pointing at people simply because they are RPing someone "suspicious." In fact, I'm willing to bet that anyone playing an agent of the Gov't has a low percentage chance of being an alien because it does make an obvious RP target.)

*The llama watches through the bars in the petting zoo and points at the hitchhiker he sees outside.*

(After I proposed my thesis on why it would be best to point at Miatog, the next two pointer were Alarra and hitchhiker. Neither of them pointed at Miatog. I think that Alarra was simply trying to get the hippo killed for her own personal vendetta against hippopotamus-kind. I don't know why she feels the need to destroy him. Maybe she lost her white marble collection to a roaming pack of hippos in her youth, but Hitchhiker has no feud against hippos and he chose to vote not to lynch an alien.)

Alarra
2007-05-02, 03:39 PM
(Erm...llama? I pointed at Miatog.)

inky13112
2007-05-02, 04:41 PM
Jontom Xire is the next alien.

I point at Jontom Xire

Strategos
2007-05-02, 09:05 PM
(Look, lets not go pointing at people simply because they are RPing someone "suspicious." In fact, I'm willing to bet that anyone playing an agent of the Gov't has a low percentage chance of being an alien because it does make an obvious RP target.)

(I know that Atreyu. I just listened to what you said about how people not voting for Miatog might be aliens, saw that Supagoof didn't vote for Miatog yesterday, saw that there was a bandwagon starting against him, joined it and posted an RP reason of why I was doing so.)

Akaziel
2007-05-02, 10:09 PM
Akaziel points his caffeine-addled finger at Agent Wolfram Strategos.

I can trust Agent G if he would tell us that he doesn't work for the government. Unlike you, Agent Strategos, you have your credentials, I just don't know if we can trust you or not. I hope others will see it the same way.

Zar Peter
2007-05-03, 01:48 AM
(After I proposed my thesis on why it would be best to point at Miatog, the next two pointer were Alarra and hitchhiker. Neither of them pointed at Miatog. I think that Alarra was simply trying to get the hippo killed for her own personal vendetta against hippopotamus-kind. I don't know why she feels the need to destroy him. Maybe she lost her white marble collection to a roaming pack of hippos in her youth, but Hitchhiker has no feud against hippos and he chose to vote not to lynch an alien.)

((I totally disagree with you that all who not pointed at Miatog could be Aliens. Miatog would be auto-lynched anyway, so he is the best victim for Aliens to lynch because he isn't playing anyway.
I, for me, suspect everyone, who voted for Miatog, even the starter of this bandwaggon, is an Alien, just because he's an easy sacrifice.))

Hitchhiker
2007-05-03, 07:15 AM
The german scientist looks at Akaziel with a puzzled expression. "Vait, vait...vaht evidence has been stacked against zis 'Agent' again?"

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-03, 08:38 AM
"After hours of careful thinking I belive..."

*Gnome Barbarian points at Strategos

"you are an alien!"

Akaziel
2007-05-03, 09:46 AM
Uh... Sir, I believe I said 'credentials'. I didn't say 'evidence'. I meant that Agent Strategos had an FBI badge, which proved that he was part of the government, whereas Agent G could easily be part of any non-governmental agency, if he would show us his ID. I think Agent G can be trusted, unlike Strategos here, who works for the governmental cover-up!

Castaras
2007-05-03, 10:03 AM
The crowd roars for blood, some thinking of ripping apart Akaziel, some focusing their attention on Strategos, but finally, the crowd surges over to the silent house of Agent G. The police drive in as the crowd pushes and shoves each other, trying to get in. One of the officers walks over to the door.

OPEN UP, IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!

No answer came. The police put his shoulder to the door and pushed the door in. The crowd waited outside, breaths hushed, watching, waiting. The officer comes out, shaken.

No-one home. Just scorch marks on the chair.

The crowd, quietened, turn and walk away from the home of the unlucky Agent G.

(( Supagoof couldn't by lynched, because he had been abducted. Night ends in 24 hours, thereabouts. Apologies for the delay. ))

Jontom Xire
2007-05-03, 10:20 AM
OOC-PLUG-OOC-PLUG-OOC

Revolution Mk II is recruiting. The first game was fun, but very short due to the limited number of players. Sign up and enjoy! The more the merrier.

OOC-PLUG-OOC-PLUG-OOC

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-03, 10:48 AM
*The llama bleats unhappily as the little girl didn't come by today by the time the zoo closes.* *He curls up in his little barn and goes to bed*

Kyrian
2007-05-03, 10:57 AM
((Can we have the Revolution SPAM deleted from here please?))

blackout
2007-05-03, 02:43 PM
....Well, great. The guy we were gonna lynch is abducted. Just grand! :( What a waste of a lynch.

2007-05-04, 10:05 AM
((Due to not getting all the PM's from those who need to send us them, Night will be extended for a few hours. Please get them in by 1PM EST))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-04, 03:31 PM
*Impatient bleat* :smile:

2007-05-04, 09:53 PM
((OOC: I apologize for it being late. I was called into work a wee bit earlier than expected today, and just got home.))

It is a gray, cloudy dawn today as the town awakes to a eerily quiet morning. No bird chirping, no dogs are barking, not even the ice cream truck seems to be playing it's jolly tune today as everyone begins to wake.

((Day Begins and will end in roughly 48 hours

blackout
2007-05-05, 01:27 AM
Hmm....it's quiet. Too quiet.

Nibleswick
2007-05-05, 02:48 AM
Nibleswick finds himself asking, "I wonder who got nabbed in the dark of the night..."

Kyrian
2007-05-05, 09:42 AM
((Note: sorry, I'm currently packing up to go back home from my dorm. School year is over, and my connection is going to be iffy the next couple of days, so please don't autolynch me.))

blackout
2007-05-05, 10:37 AM
Well, no telling till we find out.
((K, Kyrian. Try to have fun in the sun, would ya?))

Ink
2007-05-05, 11:02 AM
"It is oddly quiet around here... I'd better get things started."

* Ink points at Gnome Barbarian

Bassetking
2007-05-05, 11:08 PM
Bolt Vanderhuge *Points at Gnome Barbarian*

blackout
2007-05-05, 11:37 PM
Blackout Points at Bassetking

Strategos
2007-05-06, 08:58 AM
Agent Strategos has his pen in hand and is writing something in his notebook. When he finishes he speaks up. "Okay, people being silent is a bad thing, as is voting without reasoning. But the Aliens greatest strength against us is keeping us in the dark about who's here and who is not. So before we start flinging accusations around, let's check to see how Generica's population is going shall we?" He shows what he has written in his notepad to anyone who wants to look.

Akaziel (Confirmed here day 4)
Alarra (Confirmed here day 4)
Atreyu the masked llama
Bassetking (Confirmed here day 4)
Blackout (Confirmed here day 4)
Captain Van Der Decken (Townsperson, Killed by Aliens day 2)
Cult_of_the_Raven (Hasn't been seen since Day 1, probably abducted)
Eldritch Knight (Confirmed here day 4)
Gnome Barbarian (Confirmed here day 4)
Helgraf (Confirmed here day 4)
Hitchhiker
Inky13112 (Confirmed here day 4)
Ink (Confirmed here day 4)
Janusnori (Confirmed here day 4)
Jontom Xire
Krursk (Townsperson, Killed by Aliens day 2)
Kyrian (Confirmed here day 4)
Miatog (Alien, killed in custody day 2)
Nibbleswick (Confirmed here day 4)
Rumda (Confirmed here day 4)
Selrahc (Townsperson, killed in custody day 1)
Strategos (Confirmed here day 4)
Supagoof (Confirmed Abducted night 2)
Zar Peter (Confirmed here day 4)

"Since we have to guess every time about who's been snatched in the night this list will hopefully be able to give us some information to go off so we don't get a repeat of what happened yesterday. I'll make sure to update my notebook whenever people check in. Since we have very little information to go on here every scrap of it we get is a valuable resource. The Aliens will win if we don't get enough of it or misuse what little we get. So please, if you are the first to accuse someone of being an Alien, please provide some reason for why you are doing so. This is also important if you agree with someone's choice for a different reason. Now I admit that I haven't been following this to well myself but that was before I knew that we didn't find out who was abducted, and not returned, at night. "

He turns to a different page of his notebook before continuing. " Keeping this in mind, I'll wait until more people check in here. It will do us no good if some of the people I personally suspect don't show up. "

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-06, 09:39 AM
"So ink points at me...first vote understandable...Bassetking jumping on the bandwagon looking to get a quick lynch is a little suspicious but I'm not gonna vote for him at this point. I'm not sure who i'm going to vote for actually."

blackout
2007-05-06, 12:35 PM
Bassetking jumping onto the bandwagon is moderately suspicious...but I think ink is more suspicious. He DID start the bandwagon, and I don't think Gnomey's an alien. So, I change my vote to ink. Blackout points at Ink

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-06, 01:06 PM
"I defitnly won't vote for ink...first votes very really have any rhyme or reason except to get voting started.

Zar Peter
2007-05-06, 01:56 PM
OK, I'm here and Zar Peter points at Akaziel. Don't know if he's abducted already but I suspect him anyway.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-06, 02:10 PM
"You knwo yuor right Zar... Akaziel is alittle fishy...

*Gnome Barbarian points at Akaziel

Nibleswick
2007-05-06, 02:22 PM
Nibleswick point at Akaziel, call it a gut reaction if you will, but if we're wrong then I think Zar Peter is next.

Kyrian
2007-05-06, 02:34 PM
Kyrian points at blackout. No real reason, just because he switched his point but didn't cross out the first.

Alarra
2007-05-06, 03:06 PM
Alarra, having finally managed to sneak away from her parents' overprotective and watchful eye, runs over to the llama and scratches his head. "Have you found another nalien Mr. Llama? Huh huh? Have you?"

Zar Peter
2007-05-06, 04:19 PM
Nibleswick point at Akaziel, call it a gut reaction if you will, but if we're wrong then I think Zar Peter is next.

((Be careful! I got lynched in Old West because I said something like that!))

Rumda
2007-05-06, 04:26 PM
Rumda looks at all the people pointing at Akaziel, as he adujsts his camera strap nervously
this goes against every journalistic bone in my body, but it needs to be done, i will not name my sources, but Akaziel is no more an alien that agent g was, so the people that acusse him are guilty themselves, especially this guy Rumda hold up a picture which had been taken some days before, it unmistakably shows zar peter and miatog as well as some other figures but there faces are unclear
I point at zar peter

janusnori
2007-05-06, 04:52 PM
"Dude, I think you are acting real shifty. First, saying that you won't point at ink because first votes are mostly to get things started and then immediately jumping on the first bandwagon to come along." Chance says in a rare moment of lucidity due to the number of concussions he has had in the last football season. "I just think thats uh... suspicious... Gnome Barbarian"

*Points at Gnome Barbarian*

inky13112
2007-05-06, 05:38 PM
Jontom Xire is equal to or greater than an alien.

I point at Jontom Xire

Strategos
2007-05-06, 06:54 PM
(OOC: Firstly, I've upated my list with everyone who has posted while I was asleep. Secondly, Rumda are you claiming to be in touch with Fox Mulder? Because that's what it sounds like to me and I'd like to be sure.)

"Alright people I've narrowed down the list of people who could have been abducted to the following six names:
Akaziel, Atreyu, Eldritch Knight, Helgraf, Hitchhiker and Jontom. If any of these people can hear me but haven't spoken up yet please do so at once so we can get to the bottom of the matter quickly."

He begins to walk up and down in a straight line, trying to put the pieces together.

"Personally, I find Zar Peter more than a little suspicious. He says that he doesn't care if the person he's voted for has been abducted, if his was the only vote for Akaziel than it wouldn't be as bad, but since it seems to have started a bandwagon it strikes me as odd. Coupled with the statement he made yesterday about those who voted for Miatog (OoC: Page 5, Post #134) It makes me think that he's trying to tamper with what little information we have to go off. And tampered information is worse than no information at all."

***Agent Wolfram Strategos points at Zar Peter***

blackout
2007-05-06, 07:43 PM
Kyrian points at blackout. No real reason, just because he switched his point but didn't cross out the first.

Still can't figure out how to do that. :(

Strategos
2007-05-06, 07:46 PM
(You use thetext command, so it will come out like this strikethrough)

"Okay, the sun's just about to set so I don't expect anyone else to vote for Zar Peter. However I can't take the chance that we're going to vote for someone who may be abducted wasting our vote again, our votes are the only weapon we have against the Aliens and wasting them in such a manner is the height of folly. Thus it is with great reluctance that I must Point at Gnome Barbarian "

blackout
2007-05-06, 07:56 PM
(Ah. Thanks.)

Eldritch Knight
2007-05-06, 09:46 PM
Ek points at Alarra

She's a cunning one. Better to keep an eye on her than assume her innocence.

Helgraf
2007-05-06, 11:17 PM
Blergh. I still don't think that Supagoof fella was right in the head pointing like he did at a little girl.

But since he seems to be missing, I reckon I gots to go with the 'B' list.

*Helgraf points at Gnome Barbarian*

Akaziel
2007-05-07, 03:58 AM
Huh? They think I'm abducted? That's crazy talk. Akaziel points at Gnome Barbarian

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-07, 06:37 AM
"Janusnori... are you trying to save azakiel your fellow alien? For th erecord I didnt jump on the next bandwagon...that would have been the bandwagon for bassetking. I seriously think azakiels pointing is suspicious. Now yours is so I hope when I die and Im a villager they com after both you and akaziel for being aliens.

Castaras
2007-05-07, 07:31 AM
The crowd roared for alien blood. Some insisted that Akaziel was an alien, but it was Gnome Barbarian who was dragged forward. As a policeman grabbed hold of his arm, Gnome Barbarian gave a low chuckle.

We will take you over. Resistance is futile!

He tears the mask from his face, revealing a strange, insect face. The creature screeches, as another policeman shoots the alien dead.

The crowd cheered. Another alien was down.

(( Gnome Barbarian, an Alien, was lynched. Night ends in 24 hours. Inactive people will be auto-lynched tomorrow, unless they pm us before the end of the next day. ))

janusnori
2007-05-07, 09:33 AM
"Dude, I told you so"

Akaziel
2007-05-08, 05:45 AM
Another one down! Woo-hoo!

blackout
2007-05-08, 02:47 PM
Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! Alien down! LET'S PARTY!

Alarra
2007-05-08, 04:04 PM
Alarra hides in the zoo til night then sneaks in with the llama when no one's watching, thinking he'll protect her from the mean naliens if they try anything tonight. Plus he's warm, and fuzzy. She curls up next to him and falls asleep.

janusnori
2007-05-11, 09:58 AM
((Was everyone abducted but me?))

Castaras
2007-05-11, 10:07 AM
(( <.<

>.>

Course not. ))

The sun slowly rises, sending deep rays of light out upon the land. The sound of country music comes from one of the streets, loud and clear, a strange hissing over the top of it. A voice cries out, people come running, and all that is found is a scorch mark, and a radio playing country music loud and clear.

(( The person the aliens attacked was protected by the DJ. Day ends in 48 hours. ))

Zar Peter
2007-05-11, 02:06 PM
The teenager cheers in the morning whenhe hears the news on the radio!

See, Mom, see Dad? I told you, one day Rock Music will save the world!

blackout
2007-05-11, 02:50 PM
YES! The aliens have a weakness! I propose we all play country music 24-7. Problem solved. :smallsmile:

Akaziel
2007-05-11, 08:18 PM
I knew country music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdQKZje930A) was invented for a reason.

Ink
2007-05-11, 11:05 PM
I knew country music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdQKZje930A) was invented for a reason.

((And certainly music couldn't be the reason!))

YES! The aliens have a weakness! I propose we all play country music 24-7. Problem solved. :smallsmile:

"Except the problem of our ears melting into wax. :smallsmile:"

"Now who to point at... Hmm, I wonder if that guy is a secret government agent. After all, who would suspect a kid?"

* Ink points at Zar Peter

Rumda
2007-05-12, 09:09 AM
who would have guessed that there one weakness was something we all take for granted, and zar peter is still my number one lead into this alien menace
Rumda points at Zar Peter

janusnori
2007-05-12, 10:47 AM
K everyone, I thought it out and while I hate to reveal myself because of the loss of power, The aliens have already targeted me last night and there is a good chance they will do so again. Furthermore, I don't want the seer to come out if the aliens already know who I am.

So everyone, I am the DJ and I was playing country music all night at my place. If the fool or the seer want to confirm that, I can act as their proxy and we can hopefully get some aliens. Sorry that I could not stay hidden for longer =/

I'm going to wait a bit and see if anyone tries to contact me before I point out anyone.

blackout
2007-05-12, 11:12 AM
Ok, this is bad. The aliens know who our DJ is. How to keep the DJ protected...

Zar Peter
2007-05-12, 11:51 AM
So, after reviewing the last votes I think there is one very suspicous voter here: I :smallbiggrin:
But I know my role and to my defense I only can say that this was at the beginning my first WW Game where I had no role (Pirates doesn't count (lynched day one), WWC III -> Wolf, Mafia -> Shadow Agent) and now as a villager I had not really an idea how to vote. I really thought Akaziel is suspicious but after GB's speach yesterday I'm not so sure.
My greatest suspicions are against nibleswick and blackout, I'm not sure but Zar Peter point's at blackout.

blackout
2007-05-12, 03:30 PM
How am I suspicious?

Also, I think it's more than a little odd that janusnori comes out and admits to being the DJ. Could be he's an alien that's lying.

Blackout points at janusnori

janusnori
2007-05-12, 04:39 PM
Or you could be an alien that is trying to get the Baner killed since you know that you can't do it at night now.

I am the baner and the fact that you want to get the Baner killed is enough for me to vote against you at this time

*Janusnori points at Blackout for now*

Nibleswick
2007-05-12, 11:30 PM
Right now I am torn between voting for Blackout and Janusnori, only one of them can be right, but I have to go with the hope the Janusnori is the DJ.
Nibleswick point at Blackout.

Ink
2007-05-12, 11:54 PM
*Ink points at blackout

Alarra
2007-05-13, 12:12 AM
If the aliens know the DJ, there's no point in them staying in hiding really. Best everyone else knows.

*Alarra points at Blackout

Helgraf
2007-05-13, 03:44 AM
Pointing at the DJ is not wise.

*Helgraf points at Blackout*

Akaziel
2007-05-13, 04:56 AM
I don't think that pointing at one of our only defenses against the aliens is a good thing.

Akaziel points at blackout

Strategos
2007-05-13, 08:29 AM
***Strategos points at Blackout***

blackout
2007-05-13, 08:48 AM
Ok, but lemme just say...he could be fooling ya. Think about it. The DJ gets attacked. The aliens have failed to abduct him. So, one of the aliens gets the bright idea to masquerade as the DJ, to get everyone on his side.

inky13112
2007-05-13, 12:46 PM
Except that would be suicide, as the seer will likely scry him tonight, and if hes not the DG, he'll have just gotten himself killed.

Overall, a weak plan if hes an alien, hence I'll have to trust him.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt however, and point at myself, on the assumption you just hadn't thought this out very well.

Kyrian
2007-05-13, 09:09 PM
Kyrian points at Blackout, because he's tired out from work, and is still trying to catch up with all the things online that he needs to.

Bassetking
2007-05-13, 11:52 PM
Points at Blackout

2007-05-16, 08:05 AM
((sorry for the delay. I'm not sure where Castaras has been, and I just ended 8 days of hell, AKA an 8 day day homestand. I'm thankful we don't have too many more of those))

As dusk sweeps over the town, the lynch mob goes in search of Blackout. They search the entire town, but he can't be found. Then someone yells Let's kick his door in and see if he's at home. So the group goes to his house, but oddly enough, the door is unlocked. The mob begins to search the house for clues of Blackout's whereabouts when suddenly someone yells from upstairs. The rest rush up to the next floor to be greeted with a strange site. In what would normally be the hall closet is a hibernation chamber, and inside is Blackout. The mob tries to smash the glass on the front of the machine, but it does not yield. Everyone stands there thinking of a way to smash the contraption until a little girl pipes up. Hey, what does this do? as she pushes a small button on the side of the chamber, and the glass door slides open. The mob grabs for Blackout who is groggy from being interrupted from his hibernating state, but then stop as a piercing screech comes from Blackout. As everyone is on the floor in agony, Blackout tries to escape, but in his current state, is not paying attention to where he's going, falls over the railing at the top of the stairs, and lands on his head on the floor below. As everyone peers over the edge, they see the human form dissolve off Blackout's body, and what remains is a enormous green body.

(Blackout, if you would like your own death scene, please PM me))
((Summary: Blackout was lynched, he was the big freakin' alien. Night begins and will end in roughly 24 hours. Those who need to PM please do so for both myself and Castaras))

blackout
2007-05-16, 04:26 PM
((Ack. Dead. Oh well, ya win some, ya lose some. TRY TO WIN, MY FOLLOWERS! ))

Alarra
2007-05-16, 05:21 PM
Alarra sadly notices that the llama is no longer talking to her and leaves the cage to wander around the zoo, hoping someone else will point out who the naliens are.

Akaziel
2007-05-16, 11:30 PM
Wooooooooo!! We got 'im!

janusnori
2007-05-16, 11:38 PM
Yay! Unfortunately that seemed to be just a fluke because of how he pointed... anyone have any clues to the next one?

Castaras
2007-05-18, 09:39 AM
(( Aliens, I still haven't had anything sent in yet. Please can you send in something? ))

Castaras
2007-05-18, 11:14 AM
The sun rises this morning, and the people of the town come out, nervous. In the sky, a strange green blip is seen to fly off into the distance of the sky. What had happened this night?

(( Day ends in 48 hours, unless forum outages make it necessary to extend the day. ))

Zar Peter
2007-05-18, 11:54 AM
Yeah, we got the mother alien. And I'm still alive (I think).

There are only two, who didn't point at blackout yesterday, Rumda and Inky13112.
Zar Peter points at Rumda, until I hear an explanation from him.

Rumda
2007-05-18, 02:42 PM
Great I just need a few more pictures then I can blow this conspiracy wide open, my source contacted my again last night and confirmed my suspicions in zar peter

inky13112
2007-05-18, 05:11 PM
Hmm, well it sounds to me like rumda is on to something.

I point at Zar Peter

Zar Peter
2007-05-18, 05:31 PM
Hmm, well it sounds to me like rumda is on to something.

I point at Zar Peter

OK, if someone want to join this bandwagon feel free to do it.
And thank you, blackout, if you joined the bandwagon against me instead of pointing at janusorl you would be living.
I'm a villager, if I'm an alien I would never sacrifice the freakin' alien. You can lynch me today if you want to prove that I'm trustworthy, but my suspicions against Rumda and Inky are a little bit stonger now than before.

Nibleswick
2007-05-18, 06:27 PM
Personally, I think that it is kinda odd how Rumda and Inky13112 jump on Zar Peter so quickly. Nibleswick points at Rumda.

Alarra
2007-05-18, 06:39 PM
Alarra finds an empty cage in the zoo and decides to sit in the corner of it. It's warm and there is a nice layer of hay. It reminds her of the llama and she starts to cry. There are several reasons for this, really...the first is that she can't find the llama, the second is that she still feels bad about the hippo, the third is that she has no idea who's an nalien and who isn't, and the fourth is that she can't remember how to get home and thinks her parents must be getting terribly worried. They probably think the naliens got her.

Strategos
2007-05-18, 08:57 PM
Agent Wolfram Strategos once again takes out his notepad and begins to update it.

Akaziel(Confirmed here day 5)
Alarra (Confirmed here day 5)
Atreyu the masked llama (My guess for who was abducted night 3)
Bassetking
Blackout (Big Freakin' Alien, killed day 4)
Eldritch Knight
Gnome Barbarian (Alien, killed in custody, day 4)
Helgraf (Confirmed here day 5)
Hitchhiker (Hasn't been seen since Day 3)
Inky13112 (Confirmed here day 5)
Ink (Confirmed here Day 5)
Janusnori (Claims to be the DJ, and protected night 4, Confirmed here day 5)
Jontom Xire (Hasn't been seen since Day 3)
Kyrian (Confirmed here day 5)
Nibbleswick (Confirmed here day 5)
Rumda (Confirmed here day 5)
Strategos (Confirmed here day 5)
Zar Peter (Confirmed here day 5)
(Edit: The abnormally long night threw my count off by 1. Edited to be hopefully correct)

While he's busy writing something clicks together for him, he turns and points at Rumda.

"Rumda, could you please reveal your source to us. Because I am almost certain that you have not been in contact with Agent Fox Mulder or even the Crazy Escaped Abductee. This is because these people are simply normal Townspeople until they are abducted! And, unless my list is wrong, everyone who has been abducted so far hasn't been seen since, thus your source is either your average everyday Townsperson, an Area 51 employee or an Alien trying to deceive you by claiming to be soething they're not. Unless of course you yourself are an Alien trying to trick us into believing you have contact with Agent Mulder."

janusnori
2007-05-18, 11:09 PM
I have to agree with Strategos on this. Rumda is claiming to be in contact or be one of those people, one of the people that should have contacted me when I was forced to out myself, I have received no PM from anyone claiming to be on the inside. This leads me to believe that this person has not been abducted yet and so doesn't know that they are the seer.

I just wish we had more to go by than this speculation:

*points at Rumda*

Ink
2007-05-19, 12:15 AM
"Hmmm... that sounds like a conspiracy."

* Ink points at Rumda

((Weren't there supposed to have been autolynches, Cube and Castaras?))

Akaziel
2007-05-19, 08:31 AM
Raising his hand to Strategos, Akaziel says a weak I'm here... and sits down on the curb. I'm not entirely convinced that Rumda is an alien... especially since we haven't heard who these 'sources' are. Rumda, would you please clarify on who you got this information from?

Kyrian
2007-05-19, 09:34 AM
Kyrian points at Ink, because he doesn't remember if he pointed yesterday, and he's going off to work here soon.

Helgraf
2007-05-19, 12:19 PM
What a ruckus we have here.

* Helgraf points at Rumda * "Indeed sir, answer the accusations."

Castaras
2007-05-21, 10:57 AM
The people dragged Rumda to the station, roaring for blood.

But I tell you! My contacts...!

Enough mister!

A young police officer grabs Rumda by the scruff of the neck.

You are coming with us...

A police van screeches to a halt outside the police station, a group of officers dragging out Cult_Of_The_Raven, Eldritch Knight, and Hitchhiker in after Rumda. After an hour of questioning, the officer comes out, grim faced.

No aliens. That Rumda though...he was one of those fabled area 51 employees...

The crowd quietens, gloom settling around them. Too many people were dying. When would they find the aliens? When?

(( Cult_Of_The_Raven, Eldritch Knight, and Hitchhiker were autolynched. They were villagers. Rumda was lynched. He was an area 51 employee. Night ends 24 hours from now. ))

Akaziel
2007-05-21, 11:49 AM
Area 51... so they really exist... and Rumda was one of them. Akaziel slowly walks away to his apartment, looking at the stars...

Zar Peter
2007-05-23, 11:56 AM
Is this thread alive? I think my lynching should start :smallfrown:

Castaras
2007-05-23, 12:43 PM
(( Was waiting for something. Has come in now. Let the day dawn bright and clear! ))

And it was so. And Castaras saw that it was good, and proceeded to bring in the strange neon lights into the skyscape. Someone had been taken. But who? This would be the question that plagued the crowd that gathered in the streets, watching the beautiful green-orange sunrise.

(( Day ends in 48 hours, thereabouts. ))

Zar Peter
2007-05-23, 01:34 PM
OK, Just checking that I'm alive. (Don't know how long but now I am).

Ink
2007-05-23, 11:47 PM
Ink walks out of his house blearily, having stayed up all night writing the first chapter of his new book.

"It's real quiet around here. Where's everyone?"

Alarra
2007-05-23, 11:51 PM
Alarra's tearstained face peeks out from behind a cage and she wanders about aimlessly, looking for either her mom or someone that can tell her where the naliens are.

Zar Peter
2007-05-24, 02:15 PM
Sorry, I didn't want to point first because I'm pretty sure there will be a bandwaggon against me this day. But I will point every day and I don't know if I remember the thread before day's over
If blackout voted for me two days before I would be dead by now, I still don't know why he didn't. Maybe the aliens are all a little new in this game so I will point at nibbleswick today.
Only reason is that he is new.

Nibleswick
2007-05-24, 05:11 PM
I don't realy know who to suspect anymore, on one hand I could be vindictive and point Zar Peter, but I don't feel very mean right now, or I have had an odd feeling about Akaziel for a while, but don't have anything to back it up with, oh well. I supose that I will piont at Zar Peter, because I allways thought it odd how he keeps insisting that he is a townsperson.

inky13112
2007-05-24, 05:22 PM
I think ye vindictive! I point at nibleswick.

And Ink, they've been abducted. Thats why its so quiet around here. I wouldn't be surprised if the aliens abducted the person with the lists of who has probably been abducted.

janusnori
2007-05-24, 11:37 PM
I'm sorta confused about who to point to... I'll give it some thought and then come back

Zar Peter
2007-05-25, 12:40 AM
I will update the list

Akaziel (Confirmed here Day 6)
Alarra (Confirmed here day 6)
Atreyu the masked llama (My guess for who was abducted night 3)
Bassetking (not here day 6)
Eldritch Knight (not here day 6)
Helgraf (Confirmed here Day 6)
Inky13112 (Confirmed here day 6)
Ink (Confirmed here Day 6)
Janusnori (Claims to be the DJ, and protected night 4, Confirmed here day 6)
Kyrian (Confirmed here day 6)
Nibbleswick (townsperson, lynched day 6)
Rumda (not here day 6)
Strategos (not here day 6)
Zar Peter (Confirmed here day 6)

Kyrian
2007-05-25, 12:52 AM
Kyrian points at Atreyu. I just need a point, sorry.

Helgraf
2007-05-25, 08:10 AM
Really, I got nothng. * Helgraf points at nibleswick *

Akaziel
2007-05-25, 08:22 AM
Hmmm.... seems we've hit a bit of a snag here. No leads, no nothing. Since there're no good leads, I'm gonna point at nibleswick. I don't know if you're an alien, or if Zar Peter's an alien, but I'll change my vote if anything comes up.

Castaras
2007-05-25, 03:50 PM
Tonight it was Nibleswick that was caught by the crowd. But tonight, angry, he is ripped apart, before everyone's eyes. With a sigh, the police come in, arresting some in the crowd, sending off others with cautions.

In the end, all that's left is a small group of people, staring at the pieces of human body everywhere. With a sigh, the people of the town head off to bed, wondering who would be abducted the next day.

(( Nibleswick was lynched. He was a townsperson. Night ends in 24 hours. ))

Castaras
2007-05-27, 03:30 AM
(( Narratorville to Aliens, I repeat, Narratorville to Aliens.

*static*

Narratorville to Aliens! Calling, Narratorville to Aliens! ))

Castaras
2007-05-27, 09:01 AM
The morning dawns bright and clear, and the sound of faint whirring comes from above, as a strange green light fades into the brightening sky. Another one gone. Who were these last aliens? What would happen?

(( Day ends in 48 hours. ))

Castaras
2007-05-28, 11:08 AM
(( >.>

<.<

Narratorville to townsfolk.

I repeat, Narratorville to townsfolk.

Start pointing, or the aliens will abduct two people tonight. ))

Alarra
2007-05-28, 11:44 AM
Alarra comes out from behind a cage again, and starts looking for anyone that's still around. She sees one guy lurking over in the corner and screams in fright, knowing he must be an alien, and runs back over into the corner, pointing at Kyrian.

(Well...since we can't have the aliens getting two kills and all....also...logic...my thought is that the aliens left are people who are quiet and are slipping by beneath the radar. Kyrian's good at that. Also, he's been very busy, which may explain why there's had to be calls out to the aliens. Also, whenever he makes it this far without people being suspicious, he usually winds up being the last bad guy left.

In completely unrelated news, I'll be gone for the next 3 days, not that that's within a time frame to get me autolynched..or would it be autoabducted? are you all even doing that? in any case...just so people know. :smallsmile: )

Zar Peter
2007-05-28, 11:48 AM
I will update the list

Alarra (Confirmed here day 7)
Atreyu the masked llama (Strategos' guess for who was abducted night 3)
Bassetking (not here day 6)
Eldritch Knight (not here day 6)
Helgraf (Confirmed here Day 6)
Ink (Confirmed here Day 6)
Rumda (not here day 6)
Strategos (not here day 6)
Zar Peter (Confirmed here day 7)

I think that makes more sense than my thought's.
Zar Peter points at Kyrian

Helgraf
2007-05-28, 01:25 PM
Meh. Good enough for me.

* Helgraf points at Kyrian *

Ink
2007-05-28, 01:40 PM
Zar, you didn't take into account the autolynches.

Alarra (Confirmed here day 7)
Atreyu the masked llama (Strategos' guess for who was abducted night 3)
Bassetking (Hasn't been seen since day 5, likely abducted)
Cult_of_the_Raven (Villager, autolynched)
Eldritch Knight (Villager, autolynched)
Helgraf (Confirmed here Day 7)
Hitchhiker (Villager, autolynched)
Ink (Confirmed here Day 7)
Jontom Xire (Hasn't been seen since Day 3, likely abducted)
Rumda (Area 51 employee, lynched day 5)
Strategos (Hasn't been seen since day 5, likely abducted)
Zar Peter (Confirmed here day 7)

"Seeing that Strategos hasn't spoken in a while, I'm guessing that he's been abducted. No idea if Kyrian is even still around either, so I'll point at Helgraf."

Akaziel
2007-05-29, 02:00 AM
That makes sense.... sorta. Akaziel points at Kyrian

Supagoof
2007-05-29, 09:19 AM
Agent G drives up in another black vehicle. He steps out of the car, wearing his trademark sunglasses and black suit.

Hmmm....seems I've been away for some time. Sorry about that people. My further investigation into the alien menace plaguing this town has resulted in no further discovery of who they are.
He begins to walk away from his vehicle with a slight limp.

I should probably see a doctor about that. You there, do you know where I can find a doctor in this town? Agent G asks, pointing at Kyrian.

Or do you know little miss? Supagoof asks, pointing towards Alarra.

Castaras
2007-05-30, 02:29 AM
(( *Kicks the forum outage* ))

The more level headed people of the town drag the silent Kyrian towards the station, while the murderous crowd gather silently behind them, armed with guns and knives. The police take Kyrian into the station, and after a few minutes a scream is heard, then silence. Two burly looking officers slowly walk out, carrying the dead body. The crowd wait expectantly, but no, the body does not change. Human.

Subdued, the crowd slowly splits up and heads back for home, looking up at the rapidly darkening sky. Storms seem to be coming.

(( 24 hours aliens. 24 hours. ))

Castaras
2007-05-31, 02:40 AM
The morning dawns bright and clear that morning, in the quiet town. For it is much quieter. People have gone missing. There are few left. Who will survive? Who will disappear? These are the questions that plague the people's minds as the crowd gathers in the town square.

(( Day ends in 48 hours. ))

Ink
2007-05-31, 04:03 AM
"Alright where's everyone? I guess I'd better go look for them. Starting there."
Ink points at Akaziel's house

Alarra
2007-05-31, 05:48 AM
Alarra looks worriedly around, distraught to have found that the man in the shadows wasn't a nalien after all. Seeing Ink pointing at Akaziel's house, she follows him, hoping he knows better who the naliens are than she does and also hoping that he isn't one.

janusnori
2007-05-31, 10:54 AM
The DJ is still playing his annoying morning show from the station, the aliens haven't taken him yet.

Yet despite the fact that topic of aliens dominate the show now, he has no idea who to point to.

Helgraf
2007-05-31, 10:20 PM
Helgraf, upset with the ghost town the village is becoming, joins up with Alarra and Ink to head over and see if Azakiel is still alive.

* Helgraf points at Azakiel *