PDA

View Full Version : WW VII: Urban Lycanthropy ((Closed))

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-13, 11:19 AM
Welcome to Megladel the largest City on the continent of SuMBeGlam,

Megladel is a Magocracy run by the High Council of 8. Each member of the High Council is considered to be the expert in his/her field of magic. No one in the city not even the other members of the High Council know the identities of the members. Their identities are kept secret because an assassination of the High Council about 500 years ago. The mayor is the figure head of the city and passes along any rulings to the city made by the council.

With the recent outbreak of Werewolves in the surrounding towns they sent out a group of Paladins to find a wolf clan and destroy them. Not hearing word from them in sometime the City of Megladel has closed all of its gates not allowing anyone to leave or come in. Rumors are flying around the town that wererats are living in the sewers of the city. Denying the claim the High Council still refuses to open its gates for fear that werewolves would enter and destroy there town.

On top of the wererats threat, elders in the community and members of the high council are being targeted. Ninja assassins have been sent to kill these citizens. No one is sure who is behind these attempts or for what reason these citizens are the targets.

Ninja Clan
The goal of the ninja clan is to kill all of the people that are on there list. They win once all of the people they have on their list is dead. Once everyone on their list is dead they leave the town. However if more than half of their list is killed by lynchings/wererats they automatically lose.
Sensai: The leader of the Ninja Clan.
Ninjas: Members of the clan who have been hired to kill certain individuals.

Guild of Wererats
The goal of the wererats is to kill the townspeople. When their numbers are equal to the number of townspeople they win. However all ninjas must be dead or already left the town. Ex: 4 Townspeople and 4 Wolves. If one of the townspeople is a ninja the wolves must continue to kill for the ninjas will not give up.
Guild Leader: He is the leader of the wererats. Every 5 nights he may chose to turn one townsperson into a wererat. This takes the place of the nightly PC kill. Anything that would block a kill blocks this as well.
Devil: Each night he can scry to see into the soul of anyone revealing them for who they really are.
Wererats: Members of the wererat guild.

Townpeople
The goal of the townspeople is to stay alive. To kill all the ninjas before they kill there list. As well as kill all the Wererats before their numbers equal there own.
Mayor: Voted on before the roles are disributed.
Deputy Mayor: Chosen by the mayor.
Masons: A brotherhood who know that the other members can be trusted.
Samauri and Pirate Captain: Has the same list as the ninjas and must try and protect those on the list. If he successful protects the person the ninja who went to assassinate the member dies.
Samauri in training and First Mate: Same job as the Samauri and Pirate Captain however he does not kill the ninja that he stops.
Lovers: Can have any other role on top of being the lovers and just want to live until the end of the game.
Fool: Thinks that he is the Divinier of the high council.

The High Council
The High Council wishes to survive the ninjas.
Illusionist: Causes the devil and the diviner to see falsly.
Divinier: Can look into the soul of a townsperson each night in order to see their true role in whats to come.
Abjuror: Can protect one person per night from the wererats.
Necromancer: As long as he is alive the dead may send their vote to the narrators and whoever gets the most votes from the dead have an additional vote agaisnt them.
Enchanter: Each night the enchanter can cause one person to vote for whoever the enchanter wishes them to. They cannot however lead on that they are being controlled under penalty of death.
Transmutator: Each night he/she chooses a target and a random effect from all the roles happens to that person.
Evoker: When killed, makes a brilliant explosion. If killed by wererats, one random wererat is killed. If killed by lynching, the last person to vote for the evoker is killed. If killed by a Ninja the ninja dies as well.
Conjuror: Has a list of possible summonings. Each night the conjuror can choose to cast a spell and a random summoning occurs.

((A few rules to simplify things
1. You may not show anyone your role PM. This just makes the game less fun in my book.
2. Autolynchings occur when you are not active for two in game days. If you are RPing in the thread but don't end up pointing that counts as active and you will not be autolynched. This is meant to be funa dn if you get fun out of just RPing a role then all the power to you. Please send both me and Alarra a PM if you are going to miss a few days and you do not wish to get autolynched.
3. Roles are evolving at all times until the start of the game look back if you want to see if anything has changed. Also if we get alot of people I may add a few roles here and there.
4. You do not know if this is similiar to an Alpha Game or Random for the sake of wolves and ninjas. This is to stop people voting based on who they think are friends on the forum.
5.And HA Llama you can't kill me or get me killed because Ill be dead before the game starts.
6. The High council can not come out on the forum saying who they are. So the evoker can not come out and say I am the evoker so the werewolves/ninjas wont kill him. This means the divinier will have to find a proxy. All proxies for high council members can not come out with name of the council member. If you do you will be autokill....if your proxy does you and the proxy will be.
7. I think I got everythign ask questions and Ill update it here.))
Ninjas kill with stealth during the day like this. The kill must be hidden in the text. Not neccessarily in white text. Dont post anything about it though.

Narrators
Gnome Barbarian
Alarra

Players 49
[Insert Neat Username Here]
Atreyu the Masked Llama
B-man
Bassetking
Cabrius
Captain "Fluffy"
Captain Van Der Decken
Castaras
Cobra_Ikari
Cult_of_the_Raven
DarkCorax
DarkLightDragon
douglas
Eldritch Knight
Endeavourl
Evnafets
Fredricus
Frigs
Goblin Music
Helgraf
Hivemind Ghost
HyramGraff
Indurain
Ink
inky13112
janusnori
Jontom Xire
Joosbawx
Kantur
Korith
Krursk
Krystal Tiger
Kyrian
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
Lord Magtok
Lucky
Malmagor Andrigal
Miatog
pingcode20
Purple Gelantinous Cube o' Doom
Raistlin1040
Raldor
Rumda
Selrahc
Shadow
Space-Is-Curved
Strategos
Timberwolf
Weebl
Vonriel

Schedule
April 23rd: Final Vote Tally
April 27th: Last day to sign up
April 28th: I will assign roles
April 30th: Mayor must choose his Deputy mayor by this date.
May 2nd: All Roles will be handed out. Giving me time to answer any questions asked specifically by the people who have the roles.
May 6th: Opening Scene RIP Gnome Barbarian and Alarra...and more......

Game thread: WW VII (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43447)

Madmal
2007-04-13, 11:22 AM
Confirming my entrance here!

been auto-lynched on Pirates...
and things don't bode well on Mafia...
confused and lost on Empire....

let's hope i'll be able to follow here...

Castaras
2007-04-13, 11:23 AM
Confirming sign up, blahdiblahdiblah.

Korith
2007-04-13, 11:25 AM
Signing on.

If I may suggest:

-The evoker, when killed, makes a brilliant explosion. If killed by wolves, one random wolf rat is killed. If killed by lynching, the last person to vote for the evoker is killed.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-13, 11:28 AM
Great Idea Korith except its wererats not wolves.

Korith
2007-04-13, 11:28 AM
Fair enough. Call it a habit.

HyramGraff
2007-04-13, 11:29 AM
I'd like to join.

Joosbawx
2007-04-13, 11:39 AM
Confirming my intention to play.

Kyrian
2007-04-13, 11:42 AM
I still want in :)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-13, 11:43 AM
ooooooooooh, I love the exciting new role ideas. Can we steal some for pirates? :grin:

Please let me play!

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-13, 11:47 AM
ooooooooooh, I love the exciting new role ideas. Can we steal some for pirates? :grin:

Please let me play!

Of course you can play you just can't kill me. Yes you can steal some for pirates but that just because I cant turn down a Llama grinning. A weird problem that I have had my entire life.

2007-04-13, 12:09 PM
Ooooo. Fascinating and complicated, enough so to confuse me and make me think. I love it! I'd also like to be a signin' up, if'n ye please.

Korith
2007-04-13, 12:10 PM
Question for clarification...

The Ninjas and the rats each get one kill/night, right?

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-13, 12:14 PM
Ninja are stealthy and kill in a diffrent way. The rats get 1 kill per night. If everyone could vote for mayor it would be appreciated. You can't vote for yourself but you can try and get people to vote for you.

2007-04-13, 12:18 PM
Fullbladder nominates and votes for Atreyu as Mayor. POWER TO THE LLAMAS!

Castaras
2007-04-13, 12:27 PM
Nominates the llama.

Bassetking
2007-04-13, 12:52 PM
Count me in!

Wheeeeee, Were-rats!

EDIT: I'll jump on the Llama-train of Nominations, and ratify my vote for Atreyu

Castaras
2007-04-13, 12:54 PM
Hmm...so if I was a were-tiger, would I get any bonuses for attacking were-rats? :smallbiggrin:

DarkCorax
2007-04-13, 01:32 PM
Sure sign me up. I'l vote for Mayor once I've seen what offers are avaliable.

Hivemind Ghost
2007-04-13, 02:20 PM
Sign me up. I'll vote and/or nominate mayor later.

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-13, 02:20 PM
Offers Candicy for mayor

Korith
2007-04-13, 02:58 PM
DarkCorax for Mayor! (If he'll let his candidacy stand)

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-13, 03:04 PM
Castaras can I count your nimination for Llama as a vote also?

Castaras
2007-04-13, 03:05 PM
Yes you can.

Llama for Prime Minister Mayor!

Fredricus
2007-04-13, 03:09 PM
Sounds very interesting! I want to join!

InaVegt
2007-04-13, 03:47 PM
Lycanthrope refers to werewolf, wererat would be something akin to Nyfitsathrope.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-13, 03:52 PM
Yeah but I went with Lycnathrope because it was better understood by people and by D&D rules they all fall under lycanthropes.

Captain van der Decken
2007-04-13, 04:00 PM
Well.. damn WotC, huh?

Looks cool. You wrote wolves several times though.

So we vote for mayor?

I vote EK.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-13, 04:23 PM
free wool sweaters for all who vote for the llama

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-13, 04:26 PM
Wool, Llama? I can do better than wool. Silk Robes for all who vote for EK. Many colours available.

2007-04-13, 04:56 PM
Sorry, EK. Silk don't breathe. Trust me, I know. Besides, wool is nice.

Lord Magtok
2007-04-13, 05:02 PM
I'll join.

Now to make my decision...make Llama mayor...or the guy with the silk robes...hmm...

HyramGraff
2007-04-13, 05:09 PM
I vote Lord Magtok for mayor.

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-13, 05:36 PM
Alright, if you don't want silk, How about a nice cotton/polyester blend? I've got a couple shirts that fit loosly enough you could hide a few dozen daggers.

Kyrian
2007-04-13, 05:38 PM
I vote for the llama.

pingcode20
2007-04-13, 05:59 PM
Well, the Abjurer is useless. What's protection against wolves going to help against wererats and ninjas? :p

I'm joining in, and voting Llama for mayor.

(Don't particularly fancy having him in some critical wolf role again...)

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-13, 06:29 PM
Fixed the abjurer so they block the wererats not the wolves and nothing there says the mayor cant be a wolf... just to let you all know.

HyramGraff
2007-04-13, 06:33 PM
Fixed the abjurer so they block the wererats not the wolves and nothing there says the mayor cant be a wolf... just to let you all know.
Well so long as he's a wolf and not a wererat then it shouldn't be a problem then should it? :wink: :tongue: :amused:

pingcode20
2007-04-13, 07:31 PM
True. But then we can just shoot him first round.

Strategos
2007-04-13, 07:40 PM
Count me in. Also I'll vote for Eldritch Knight.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-13, 08:58 PM
Pingcode, after the recent wolf madness..I just want to be a villager
maybe a mayoral villager, but I don't fancy being a wolf anytime soon

Lord Magtok
2007-04-13, 08:59 PM
You realize that makes you a convienient first night kill target, right Llama?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-13, 09:58 PM
Pingcode, after the recent wolf madness..I just want to be a villager
maybe a mayoral villager, but I don't fancy being a wolf anytime soon

You realize that makes you a convienient first night kill target, right Llama?

hehe.
1) I could just be saying that to establish a point of innocence later in the game.
2) After running around as "The Shadow" in Mafia III, I think its fairly obvious that I don't mind being a first night target.
3) I just realized its time to update Pirates, so I gotta go.
4) I just love the mind games of it all.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-13, 10:57 PM
OK new rule any time someone says wolf in this game they mean lycanthrope which also means wererat. Deal

Goblin Music
2007-04-13, 11:09 PM
Can i join
i vote for Llama!

Douglas
2007-04-14, 06:51 AM
Ooo, a non harmful bandwagon! I join and vote for the llama.

Is the Enchanter's victim allowed to say he was controlled after the vote is over, or does the Enchanter modify the character's memory when his control expires?

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-14, 06:57 AM
They are not allowed to tell people they are being or were controlled.

Douglas
2007-04-14, 07:12 AM
That makes me wonder if we're going to see some posts with lengthy in depth analysis of who is most suspicious followed by a short, completely unexplained, vote for someone else. :smalltongue:

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-14, 07:20 AM
yeah, but if someone is the type to explain their choice and this round they are forced to vote away from a wolf at a critical point then it could mean the end of the game for them. Or if the wolves get their hands on the enchanter then they have an extra vote each day to keep away from them and possibly cause the other person to look fishy.

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-04-14, 07:48 AM
Sign me up, please. It's been a while since I've played a good ol' game of Werewolf. Also, I vote for the talking llama.

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-04-14, 04:40 PM
Hey, the auto sign-up list is starting to take effect!

I vote for llama.

evnafets
2007-04-15, 03:54 PM
Sign me up for this one as well.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-04-15, 09:24 PM
well, seeing as my computer decided it didn't like me right after the game started, I definitely want in on this one, so I can actually play this time 'round.

Indurain
2007-04-15, 09:42 PM
Lynched twice in one week...My lucky streak seems to be over...but what the heck, I'm in, eh.

Lucky
2007-04-15, 09:55 PM
Wait, wait, wait, an election for Mayor, and I haven't garnered a single vote? Bah!

Vote Lucky!

Just think of how many times I've done this! I'm clearly the most experienced, and therefor the best for the job.

inky13112
2007-04-15, 09:57 PM
I'd like to sign up, and vote lucky for mayor (simued, but I saw it before I actually hit post :smalltongue:)

Wolves, if it comes down to you being even with the villagers but they have a ninja amongst them, just have all the wolves vote for the same person, and your guaranteed a kill as you instantly get 50% of the vote.

Drat the Mayor can be a wolf, that screws up the strategy I used to have planned.

Alarra
2007-04-15, 10:00 PM
Can narrators vote?

Cause I'd vote for Lucky...

janusnori
2007-04-15, 10:04 PM
I'm In!

To make this mayoral race interesting, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to ask the the candidates what platform they are running on.

inky13112
2007-04-15, 10:06 PM
A wooden one! Vote Inky for deputy mayor!

Goblin Music
2007-04-15, 10:10 PM
Vote GM for Weapons Master!

2007-04-15, 10:55 PM
Ye scurvy green propaganda-spewing leprechaun! Ye'll not be mayor while I still draw breath!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-15, 11:24 PM
I stand on the platform of free clothing for all except Indurain. If our city is attacked by any type of thrope, I want our people to be warm when they huddle in fear. I will shake hooves and lick babies as necessary to win your mayorial election.

inky13112
2007-04-15, 11:51 PM
Bah! Whats the point of licking the babies if your not going to eat them shortly thereafter? Vote for me, when I start eating poor defenseless creatures, I finish the job. :smallwink:

Jontom Xire
2007-04-16, 04:17 AM
I'll play.

Vote DLD for Mayor.

Castaras
2007-04-16, 04:26 AM
Changing my vote to Lord Magtok.

Mostly because then the AMENites will get a better run of the place. :smalltongue:

Bassetking
2007-04-16, 04:29 AM
Atreyu, the masked Llama for mayor!

Atreyu promises a pie in every household, and improved public libraries!

Atreyu promises tax breaks, tax cuts, and improved public service!

Atreyu will heal your dandruff with a single touch!

Atreyu, apply directly to forehead!

Vote Llama in '07!

Kantur
2007-04-16, 04:58 AM
I'll join.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-17, 09:37 AM
Think people would still vote for me if I used this llamatar?

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/darthllamaul.gif

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-17, 09:39 AM
yes the narrators can vote because we are not dead yet. If you change your vote for mayor please state who you voted for prior. Also Deputy Mayor isnt a voted position.

Cabirus
2007-04-17, 11:20 AM
I'd like to join, my first time, but I've been lurking for a while now so I think I understand how it works ;)

And LLama for mayor!!

inky13112
2007-04-17, 09:19 PM
yes the narrators can vote because we are not dead yet. If you change your vote for mayor please state who you voted for prior. Also Deputy Mayor isn't a voted position.

Yes I know, thats why I was campaigning for it, since I didn't really want a position but wanted to make the cheesy platform pun.

And Llama, that avatar is great, if you use it, I'll totally change my vote to you.

janusnori
2007-04-17, 09:24 PM
A platform of cheese!? Now thats a ticket I can vote for: Llama for Mayor and Inky13112 for that other guy! The one that we don't vote for!

Lord Magtok
2007-04-17, 09:38 PM
Changing my vote to Lord Magtok.

Mostly because then the AMENites will get a better run of the place. :smalltongue:

You just want to see me get killed off early on in the game, don't you? Yeah, you can't fool me. :smalltongue:

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-18, 09:20 PM
Since I just kicked the bucket in Mafia, I've got room for one more game. Count me in!

Hmmm. I think I like DLD for mayor! Maybe someday I'll get around to tweaking my avatar and I can write it on my shell.

Endeavourl
2007-04-19, 12:28 AM
I would like to sign up, and vote for Atreyu the Masked LLama (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=14631) as the mayor

Shadow
2007-04-19, 02:19 AM
I may possibly sign up depending on whether or not I can give this game the attention that it deserves when the time comes....
But I have a question first....
What's the deal with te Mayor?
Is it just some random person that we vote on?
Does he/she get any special abilities?
What about the Deputy Mayor?
Could they be Wererats or Ninja?
(if the answer to this last one is no, then I'm not really interested....)

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-19, 05:29 AM
If registration's still open, I'm game.

EDIT: LLama, is that a Darth Maul Llama? *votes for Atreyu*

Fredricus
2007-04-19, 07:34 AM
I vote Llama, a very cool avatar. I like it!

Kyrian
2007-04-19, 07:54 AM
Did I vote Llama for mayor yet? If not, I am now.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-19, 08:54 AM
Its Darth Llamaul and with his powers he will lead the land to prosperity and a vermin free Empire!

Ink
2007-04-19, 09:16 AM
grumble.. can't believe the rock is not contesting in this round of mayoral elections...

What you people want to vote a llama into office? Darth Llama or not, I'm not having a quadruped for mayor...

I'll vote for Lucky.

HyramGraff
2007-04-19, 10:08 AM
Hey Shadow, I think this answers at least one of your questions about the Mayor.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-19, 10:20 AM
I think he's asking because he doesn't want it to end up like my game did, with a guarunteed safe.

Zar Peter
2007-04-19, 10:27 AM
I'll play!

I vote for Atreyu as mayor!

Castaras
2007-04-19, 10:49 AM
You just want to see me get killed off early on in the game, don't you? Yeah, you can't fool me. :smalltongue:

Me? Why would I want a thing like that?

*whistles innocently* :smalltongue: :smallwink:

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-19, 05:12 PM
I may possibly sign up depending on whether or not I can give this game the attention that it deserves when the time comes....
But I have a question first....
What's the deal with te Mayor?
Is it just some random person that we vote on?
Does he/she get any special abilities?
What about the Deputy Mayor?
Could they be Wererats or Ninja?
(if the answer to this last one is no, then I'm not really interested....)

I got the idea from the older games of WW where Lucky would runa gaisnt a rock for mayor and the such. The mayor could be a wererat or a ninja that is why Im having them voted for now. Same witht eh deputy mayor.No one will know who the deputy mayor is. Except the mayor. Im not going to give away if the mayor gets any abilities or anything til after the election.

Shadow
2007-04-19, 05:32 PM
Cool.

Then sign me up.

I vote for Cabrius because I have absolutely no idea who the hell that is!

Timberwolf
2007-04-19, 05:56 PM
Ah heck, In !!

Cabirus
2007-04-19, 06:12 PM
Woo obscurity ftw! ;)

Endeavourl
2007-04-19, 06:30 PM
I would like to sign up, and vote for Atreyu the Masked LLama (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=14631) as the mayor

You didn't add me to the list of players :smallfrown:

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-20, 11:41 AM
Sorry thought I had already added you. You are now added.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-21, 12:42 PM
Double Post...sorry

If everyone could get there vote for mayor in by April 23rd I will be doing a final tally. Id like to get the roles all done a week ahead of time..just to make sure I have everything done. This is my schedule to get this game going right.

May 2nd: All Roles will be handed out. Giving me time to answer any questions asked specifically by the people who have the roles.

Space-Is-Curved
2007-04-21, 01:11 PM
Hey, I'd love to join. And I vote llama for mayor.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-24, 09:24 AM
yeah, confirming my parcicipation and my vote for Llama for mayor!

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-24, 12:26 PM
Ok so Im not gonna bother doing a final count but congrats to your new Mayor......

Atreyu the Masked Llama.

I wouldn't trust someone who wears a mask as mayor but its your funerals...I mean good luck.

janusnori
2007-04-24, 12:59 PM
Theres no masking the justice and fair rule of Atreyu the Masked Llama: Mayor!!!

Selrahc
2007-04-24, 01:09 PM
Ok so Im not gonna bother doing a final count but congrats to your new Mayor......

Atreyu the Masked Llama.

I wouldn't trust someone who wears a mask as mayor but its your funerals...I mean good luck.

Didn't you vote for him? :smallconfused:

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-24, 01:15 PM
No I voted for Lucky.

Korith
2007-04-24, 01:28 PM
Didn't the village get horribly massacred last time Lucky was elected?

Cabirus
2007-04-24, 01:37 PM
All hail our masked leader! May your reign be prosperous and not brief ;)

Lucky
2007-04-24, 08:01 PM
Didn't the village get horribly massacred last time Lucky was elected?For the record, last time Lucky was in power, he was self-appointed. Then he got eaten the same day.

I've sadly only been elected once.

2007-04-24, 08:22 PM
Ha-hah! Your little green propaganda machine-ly plot to take over the city was futile! My work here is done.

Plus, when Lucky was last in power, Lucky lived for a good long time, Lucky. A Lucky such as the unLucky Lucky above me should remember that. That Lucky should also remember how mockable a Luckless Lucky can luckily be.

Krystal_Tiger
2007-04-24, 09:45 PM
...yeah what he said.

Sign me up please! And congratulations llama, and if thats missspelled, its a different word that just looks the same...yeah thats it.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-24, 10:50 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/darthllamaula.gif
*Darth Llamaul takes the podium and throws back his hood, revealing a horned tattoo'ed face that snarls to the crowd.*

"There are always two; a mayor and a deputy mayor. Of all of you, only one may be worthy of such an honor as deputy mayor. I will hear your pleas for power as to why you should be given the honor of serving as my second in command. Begin your speeches, but do not bore me."

blackout
2007-04-24, 11:05 PM
I VOLUNTEER! :) (Me wanty join...if a position is open.)

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-24, 11:59 PM
I shall serve at your side, my wooly brother, if it suits your plans.

He coils up and watches the other citizens.

Lucky
2007-04-25, 06:49 AM
Lucky leans over and adjusts his sign.

VOTE PICK LUCKY

Yeah. Pick me, I'm cool.

Krystal_Tiger
2007-04-25, 08:33 AM
Krystal looks at the llama Oh, oh, Pick me! Pick me! Because I...umm...I'm part dragon! And I can fly! Yeah! And, and, and... erm...I can be scary!

She gives a angry smile full of teeth, and says in a deep, draconion voice. And I will serve you without question, and...and I like fuzzy llamas!

She holds up a flag saying:
l
l
l

Korith
2007-04-25, 08:54 AM
*Scratches Chin*

Pick Lucky. He's probably far more tasty tempting a meal than you.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-25, 11:21 AM
The Bipeds have long lorded themselves over us my fellow quadruped. We must unite to show the superiority of our 4 legs (or flippers in my case).

Castaras
2007-04-25, 11:37 AM
A very short person in a comically long coat and a large floppy hat moves over to the llama. He takes out a cigarette and takes a long drawn out puff on it.

'Ere...if you I will help ya...of course...

He chuckles darkly and moves off to the pub.

Timberwolf
2007-04-25, 11:51 AM
The tiny figure of Rainsong Alexander, latest in a long line of Timberwolfian gnomes, takes to the stage.

I would like to make my case to be deputy mayor. First of all, I've never done it before so any results should be entertaining. Secondly, it'll annoy Castaras and that's always worth it. I also pledge to annoy her at any opportunity. Finally, did I say it'd annoy Castaras ?

Castaras
2007-04-25, 12:21 PM
The little spy turns to look at Rainsong.

Stupid little girl. I'm not going to be annoyed by you you know.

Madmal
2007-04-25, 12:36 PM
I'm also here for the pick, just for your information...

Goblin Music
2007-04-25, 02:11 PM
i will serve you till the end o' lord llama!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-25, 02:21 PM
*the llama sith wags*

"your calls of servitude and companionship please me, but the Sith need someone that can bring forth pain and suffering using only his words and wit. I will hear your best puns now and I will judge them."

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-25, 02:24 PM
Anyone else think that if Death was hear that no one else would stand a chance at becoming Deputy Mayor. He has by far the worst puns ever.

Castaras
2007-04-25, 02:26 PM
Ah, but the punishment would be too much if I punned you all down...

The little guy in a coat smirks.

Of course, Death is Death by puns.

Zar Peter
2007-04-25, 02:28 PM
I will serve you till my last choke!

Korith
2007-04-25, 02:44 PM
*the llama sith wags*

"your calls of servitude and companionship please me, but the Sith need someone that can bring forth pain and suffering using only his words and wit. I will hear your best puns now and I will judge them."

If Lucky wins, then his luck is good...since he won. Having a lucky Lucky's luck on your side is lucky Lucky luck for you, too.

But the pun? The pun is mightier than the sword, indeed.

Copacetic
2007-04-25, 03:43 PM
Entering(If I can). The roles look pretty cool

inky13112
2007-04-25, 05:15 PM
*Darth Llamaul takes the podium and throws back his hood, revealing a horned tattoo'ed face that snarls to the crowd.*

"There are always two; a mayor and a deputy mayor. Of all of you, only one may be worthy of such an honor as deputy mayor. I will hear your pleas for power as to why you should be given the honor of serving as my second in command. Begin your speeches, but do not bore me."
More words than the real character said in the entire movie, much less one sentence. :smallbiggrin:

Bah! I'm no good at puns, best I can think of is something blatantly looted from Shakespeare involving the word "grave" so I'm not even going to try.

Kyrian
2007-04-25, 05:18 PM

Because if you pick me, I'll give you Renegade. For use of this game only.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-25, 06:39 PM
Well, it's time to come out of my shell and make a case for myself!

Firstly I will be ruthlessly cold-blooded in exterminating all your enemies.

If funding becomes an issue I will issue moving violations on all running water and teach it to walk instead.

I also offer free turtle rides! I can take your friends and visitors to our fine city on rides through the city. I can also take your enemies on guided tours of the bottom of the nearby lake, but you might need to tie them down first.

Timberwolf
2007-04-25, 06:41 PM
Rainsong decides that the times has come to make good on her campaign promise and coincidently bring death, pain and suffering in a comic way.

She advances to the little spy, pulls his hat down over his eyes and ears, gives him a wedgie and then sends a fully loaded custard pie at his face, just as he's pulling the hat up.

Shadow
2007-04-25, 11:39 PM
"I have no pun for you, My Lord." The Bounty Hunter known as The Shadow breathes. "You know of my reputation. You know of my willingness to manipulate the feeble minds of the foolish rebels. I offer you my services, My Lord. Take me on as your padawan. What is our first target?

Castaras
2007-04-26, 08:47 AM
The little spy doesn't get a wedgie, and doesn't have ears. The hat and coat falls off, revealing a rather embarrassed pie trying to cover where a human's privates would be, yet aren't. He grabs the coat and pulls it back round him.

Damn you little girl!

Timberwolf
2007-04-26, 08:57 AM
There you go ladies and gentlemen, unlike most wannabe politicians, I deliver on my promises. Now, would anyone like bribing with some pie ?

Castaras
2007-04-26, 08:58 AM
Hey! You can't use me as a bribe!

The pie-spy glares at Rainsong.

Darn you and your schemes!

HyramGraff
2007-04-26, 11:15 AM
*the llama sith wags*

Well I guess I'm out of the running for deputy mayor then. I'm just not a punny guy.

Goblin Music
2007-04-26, 01:24 PM
Well I guess I'm out of the running for deputy mayor then. I'm just not a punny guy.
very Funny (cant do puns but plays on words are nice)

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-28, 08:23 PM
Quick rule change. Bolded and Italicized.

pingcode20
2007-04-28, 08:30 PM
Alright, just to clarify:

Suppose someone called Diviner, was the Diviner. Diviner appoints Proxy, a citizen, as his proxy.

The four players would be Diviner, Proxy, Ninja, Ninja2, and Citizen

Would any of these situations result in an autolynch?

1. Proxy says 'I am the Diviner'.
2. Proxy says 'I am the Diviner's Proxy.'
3. Citizen says 'I am the Diviner.'
4. Citizen says 'Proxy is the Diviner.'
5. Citizen says 'Ninja is the Diviner.'
6. Ninja says 'Citizen is the Diviner.', then 'Proxy is the Diviner.', then 'Ninja2 is the Diviner.' then 'Diviner is the Diviner.'

2007-04-28, 09:15 PM
Just to continue Pincode's list.

7. Diviner says "I am the Diviner's Proxy"
8. Diviner says "I am the Diviner's Proxy"; then "Proxy is the Diviner"

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-29, 09:45 AM
This should answer all the questions.

By making someone their proxy a High Council member gives them a badge. This does 2 things if a supposed proxy comes out and says who the high council member is the Free Union, the faction opposed to magocracy in the city kill the proxy first...upon finding the badge they attack the person named...however they will not kill a second unless they are sure the person is in fact a high council member. They do not want to much blood shed. If the faction kills the proxy and they do not have the badge they do not continue to the one who is named suspecting that it is false info that was given.

No matter what if someone comes out and says they are a high council members of the Free Union kills them not bothering to search to see if it is the truth.

The Free Union will not kill a proxy unless they say the name of the high council member because they are hoping the proxy will slip and reveal the information.

I think that answers all the questions. Doing it this way allows the divinier to come out as a proxy and pull a bookman. Other members like the evoker don't gain anything by having a proxy but this stops the Evoker from coming out as the evoker just to not die.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-29, 10:53 AM
Gnome,

I can't say I understand the proxy etc. rules, but I'm not worried about that right now.

I just re-read the rules and I'm wondering how the ninja's can even hope to win. With the Samurai's and Pirates they have 4 baners to deal with who know who their targets are, and 2 of those baners get to kill the ninja as well. Also, the ninjas have no way to determine who those baners are. That seems to make for incredibly bad odds for the ninjas. It seems their only chance is dumb luck wererat killings and lynchings, which could just as easily go against them.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-29, 11:22 AM
Im sorry I just added that they can "scry" to find their baners. I'm also working out the rules alittle more before the start.

xcxcxc
2007-04-29, 05:56 PM
please am I in

Swot
2007-04-29, 05:57 PM
when does this one start?
Not sure if I'll play

Goblin Music
2007-04-29, 10:36 PM
<snip>
Schedule

<snip>
satisfied?

i-Pun

pingcode20
2007-04-30, 04:19 AM
So, does this mean that, say, the Evoker (named Evoker) could give Redshirt a badge, then have Redshirt say 'I'm Wererat, the Evoker's proxy', to sacrifice themselves and kill off Wererat?

If so, it sounds like an interesting mechanic to facilitate extra kills in a pinch.

Timberwolf
2007-04-30, 04:52 PM
So, who is joining the Dark LLama as his apprentice ?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-30, 05:03 PM
I've PM'ed the position to Gnome Barbarian.

Vonriel
2007-05-01, 08:38 AM
Oh, right, speaking of PMing GB. Posting here to remind him/let people know I'm in.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-01, 02:26 PM
xcxcxc ur in...just barely swot we start the 6th so if you want in PM me by 6:30 EST.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-03, 05:55 PM
Im late getting everyone there roles. Tomorrow the 4th it should happen. Wrote most of them up yesterday but tonight is Spiderman 3.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-04, 02:52 PM
Most roles have been sent out...working to get them all done by tonight. Thanks for your patients.

Captain van der Decken
2007-05-04, 03:45 PM
It's okay, I couldn't handle them all anyway.
:tongue:

I'm sorry- I couldn't resist that.

Kyrian
2007-05-05, 09:43 AM
((Note: sorry, I'm currently packing up to go back home from my dorm. School year is over, and my connection is going to be iffy the next couple of days, so please don't autolynch me.))

Vonriel
2007-05-05, 09:56 AM
Looks like I'm still off the list, and I believe roles have been sent out, no? So I guess no WWVII for me. Oh well.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-05, 12:47 PM
You were on my master list...so you are in the game....you should have received a role already. Sorry, I had just forgotten to update the first page with you. Your on it now though.

All roles are sent out and the game will begin as scheduled. PM me with any questions about your role.

Vonriel
2007-05-05, 12:56 PM
Hmm, all right then.

Fredricus
2007-05-06, 10:22 AM
I have to back out. I'm away from the 9th to the 26th of May and can't post during that time.

Copacetic
2007-05-06, 11:19 AM
Awight. this looks intresting

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-06, 11:34 AM
OK so the opening post will happen today... the link will be in WW Central. itll be a good time...Fredricus I will give you a good death.

Weebl
2007-05-06, 03:46 PM
Just comfirming that im alive and just about well. finaly back from a long break.

Kyrian
2007-05-06, 05:07 PM
Wait...we hadn't started? Huh...thought we had...*is so confused by number of games*

Goblin Music
2007-05-06, 10:46 PM
i am alive!