PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Kenshiro-like cleric [3.5] - just some thoughts

gooddragon1
2015-04-05, 09:24 AM
Just a few thoughts:

Mostly core, protection and good domains cleric.
Refluff cure and inflict spells as using magical pressure points (the reason for a miss is because you missed the pressure point). Obviously, constructs generally don't have magical pressure points and undead are like Souther with "reversed" pressure points. Special pressure points can cure greater afflictions.

What other things could be refluffed to be more Hokuto like as a cleric? Just wondering.

Note: As asked and clarified, this is about Hokuto No Ken (a cool anime show about martial arts).

PsyBomb
2015-04-05, 11:10 AM
Just a few thoughts:

Mostly core, protection and good domains cleric.
Refluff cure and inflict spells as using magical pressure points (the reason for a miss is because you missed the pressure point). Obviously, constructs generally don't have magical pressure points and undead are like Souther with "reversed" pressure points. Special pressure points can cure greater afflictions.

What other things could be refluffed to be more Hokuto like as a cleric? Just wondering.

Kenshiro frequently buffs himself up in the anime and movies through the seven crown points, which correspond with the Animal Attribute buffs.

Hold Person is a good paralysis point, I think he does that a couple of times.

Karl Aegis
2015-04-05, 02:54 PM
What exactly does the Big Dipper constellation have to do with pressure points? I feel like you're making a reference to something, but failed to make that clear.

PsyBomb
2015-04-05, 03:58 PM
What exactly does the Big Dipper constellation have to do with pressure points? I feel like you're making a reference to something, but failed to make that clear.

He's talking about an old (and awesome) anime called "Hokuto no Ken" (Fist of the North Star)

Lokd0wn
2015-04-05, 04:01 PM

I thought it was due to the North Star being part of the Ursa Major constellation?

gooddragon1
2015-04-05, 07:16 PM
I've got to wonder what could mimic sekkatsu ko?