PDA

View Full Version : Missing Items from Races of Faerun; Is there a Undefined items List?

Tarvus
2015-04-06, 02:48 AM
Common Magic Items: [...] include anvils of the blacksmith, [...], forges of smithing, [...] and whetstones of keen edge.

So RoF mentions these three items, all smithing related, and yet I can't actually find any information on them them in the book itself. Nor in any of the core books, nor in any of books I've cared to check. As far as I can see no book actually defines them anywhere, nor can I find any RoF errata at all. I know about the Forges of The (Weapon/Armor)smith in RoS.

So my guess is that they are either a mistake or cut content. Barring someone actually finding them, what I was hoping for was some sort of definitive resource that listed items/abilities/etc. that were mentioned but lacked definitions. I've had this happen before, once where it turned out we had a misprint, and another where it just referred to something that didn't exist, and knowing for sure would be handy to say the least.