View Full Version : Possibilities?....

Xero Kunai
2007-04-13, 03:44 PM
I was thinking about writing my own story/book-esque thing. But I am unsure of my writing ability. Sometimes I feel like my writing may be a bit rushed, but no one else has read my stuff but me.

I was thinking of doing a story, but instead of doing it from the perspective of the good guys (Like most stories are) I was thinking of doing it about a particularly deceptive and evil person. I already have most of everything thought of, and how it is going to progress. Just thinking if I should even try or not.

Note: I have already done the first chapter, but it isn't anything too exciting, and is just about a Word page long with 12 point font (more of a prelude)although the main characters name hasn't been mentioned yet, it is a word that also means something else (Of course at the time I didn't know it.)
I really don't know why I'm even typing about this, just thought I would get everyone's opinion. :smallconfused:

ufo
2007-04-15, 12:58 PM
More stories with evil people as main characters! Go for it, the world can always use stories.

Also, you say that noone but you read your stories? Then post 'em here. We likes stories :smallbiggrin:

Also, post your prelude stuff, too.

Old One
2007-04-16, 08:53 AM
I agree! Post the stories here! We'll read and comment! :smallsmile: I am writing too... just begun like two weeks ago on a new story. I've gotten 4 pages. Fast huh? :smallbiggrin: If you think you're not good enough, well, write anyway. It'll get better as you go. When I write I constantly doubles back to correct things and change around stuff until I'm somewhat satisfied. And the world need more evil headcharacters! That's fun and unusual to read about! :smallwink:

Here's my latest one, read if you please! :smallsmile:
http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/libr/v/i/viklund3/shadows.htm.html
I think I rewrote that one some... 5 times! And planning on redoing it again. I just can't stop fixing things... But I'm not one of those who write it perfect from the beginning. :smallfrown:

Xero Kunai
2007-04-16, 01:47 PM
Alright then, will do. I'll post my little... prologue thing.

Xero Kunai
2007-04-16, 02:18 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2412216#post2412216

I posted it there so it wouldn't take up any space here.