PDA

View Full Version : Tiamat question line; special PC help

j_spencer93
2015-04-06, 11:01 PM
Ok i have a PC who wants to be a dragonborn who betrays the party and takes the mask of the dragonqueen for himself. Is there any class build that fits a draconic theme?

RulesJD
2015-04-06, 11:29 PM
Trickery Domain Cleric springs to mind.

However, the player is in for a nasty surprise if that's their plan.

j_spencer93
2015-04-06, 11:37 PM
Ya he is helping them because he dislikes the man performing the ritual (all background info), and wants to capture the mask for himself. He is acting like he is a scholar about dragons (he is a dragonborn with high intelligence) and that is why he is taking the draconic items they find. He knows how to deal with them, lol I am thinking it will be kind of cool.

j_spencer93
2015-04-06, 11:38 PM
He is thinking Dragonborn with the Sorcerer dragon bloodline. He wanted Warlock but realized they have no dragon pacts.

Ralanr
2015-04-07, 12:18 AM
He is thinking Dragonborn with the Sorcerer dragon bloodline. He wanted Warlock but realized they have no dragon pacts.

Some Dragon warlock pact homebrew. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?371530-Dragon-Magic!)

Can't argue balance or not. I know next to nothing on warlock balance.

Envyus
2015-04-07, 12:25 AM
The issue is not even going to be prying the mask from Severin. The issue will be that the Metallic Dragons want the Mask in order to seal it away forever and will try and take it from him.

j_spencer93
2015-04-07, 12:28 AM
...ya? The fear of death wasn't enough to make him want to change his idea so im allowing it. I understand its kind of...not the best option. But hell it will make for a good twist and decent plot.
SO he choose sorcerer, to choose a second dragonic ancestry different then his dragonborn one. SO he is a black dragon born with a red lining on his scales.
Thought about just throwing him a bone and giving him half-dragon too since templates don't really do much.