PDA

View Full Version : Pathguy 3.5 Character Generator Back

redzimmer
2015-04-06, 11:43 PM
Pleases me to see that Dr Ed Friedlander aka Pathguy has been able to put up his character generator again.

It is back at its old home of http://www.pathguy.com/cg35.htm.

I own almost all of the published Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 materials and see this as simply a quick reference and creation tool.

Roentgen
2015-04-07, 12:01 AM
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I was so dissapointed when he was forced to take his pages down especially since I don't have the money for the quantum computer required to properly create a dragon character.

WeaselGuy
2015-04-07, 04:48 AM
While it seems to be an incredible character generator, I'm a little miffed and confused as to why he doesn't include Tome of Magic, because "this is a family friendly website". BoVD, sure, I can understand, same for either of the Fiendish Codices (even though he includes the Hellbred race). But Tome of Magic?

Psyren
2015-04-07, 08:54 AM
Looks like he hired a lawyer - I guess you can fight city hall after all :smalltongue:

While it seems to be an incredible character generator, I'm a little miffed and confused as to why he doesn't include Tome of Magic, because "this is a family friendly website". BoVD, sure, I can understand, same for either of the Fiendish Codices (even though he includes the Hellbred race). But Tome of Magic?

Children need to be protected from the horror that is Truenamer.

Dr TPK
2015-04-07, 09:01 AM
First of all, I'm extremely happy to hear these news!
Secondly, I couldn't care less about the Tome of Magic. The Path Guy can say that he didn't add it because the aliens told him not to, and I'd be perfectly fine with that.