PDA

View Full Version : PF Kingdom building/Guild building

Abraxis
2015-04-07, 01:08 AM
My players have expressed much interest into creating an adventuring guild and I have some ideas how to pull it off. It seems they want to change the focus of the game to building up this guild so I figured i could sub in Pathfinder's kingdom building rules. Things would be changed of course to fit in a guild hall instead of a city, but I'm wondering what else do I need to change to have it fit as I have never run those rules?

Coidzor
2015-04-07, 01:32 AM
What exactly do they want this guild to do and be?

Abraxis
2015-04-07, 01:56 AM
Adventuring and trade guild, so they would have companions that would go out in their stead for lesser missions.

zimmerwald1915
2015-04-07, 02:08 AM
Pathfinder has a ruleset about building organizations on a smaller than kingdoms. It appears in Ultimate Campaign, the same sourcebook that contains the kingdom-building rules. It also appears online. (http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateCampaign/downtime/buildingsAndOrganizations.html)

Abraxis
2015-04-07, 02:12 AM
I apologize, I did not clarify that I was looking to use kingmaker as a way for my pcs to run the "downtime" establishment so they could have it as the main driving point behind the game

Coidzor
2015-04-07, 03:44 PM
So making teams of adventurer minions to go out and deal with challenges as part of a minigame between adventures and in exchange for success in the minigame they get more BP with which to upgrade their minions/guildhall/make more mans?