PDA

View Full Version : Quiver Clan Archery (Feat)

StickMan
2007-04-13, 08:52 PM
Quiver Clan Archery
If a person knows one thing about the quiver clan its that its memembers are born with a bow in there hands and elven blood in there vains.
Prequests: Memeber of the Quiver Clan, Weapons profecancy bow, Dex 13.
Benifit: You count as an Elf to qualify for the Arcane Archer PRC. You may substitue frist level Divine spells for Archne spells for its perquests (Note memebers of the Quiver clan who take levels in Arcane Archer call it the way of the divine bow).

Also once perday plus once more for each 3 charater levels you may use a feat related to archery that you meet all the prerequistes for.

So what do you think. sorry its late and I have no spell check.

jlousivy
2007-04-14, 02:03 AM
if you are substituting divine for arcane, do you gain divine caster levels instead?
In particular i like the second benefit.

StickMan
2007-04-14, 05:26 AM
Arcane Archer does not gain any caster progression.

Manir
2007-04-14, 08:48 AM
Also once perday plus once more for each 3 charater levels you may use a feat related to archery that you meet all the prerequistes for.

A feat that grants other free feats with low requirements seems rather powerful IMO.

jlousivy
2007-04-14, 02:15 PM
oops my bad i guess i just remembered someone's rendition of it which gave it like 3 caster levels or something

StickMan
2007-04-14, 03:52 PM
A feat that grants other free feats with low requirements seems rather powerful IMO.
Yea but in this case it is limited to feats that deal with archery I'm going to post a complete list of feats that you can fake with this, once I get home to my books. Mostly I'm just looking at the Archery feats from complete warrior that just never seem all that worth taking, like ranged pin (Or what ever it was called), cool but not all that hard to get out of and really when do dnd characters ever get a enemy that one wears clothing and two is right next to a wall.

Rowanomicon
2007-04-16, 10:15 PM
:thog: Thog like archery feat! *clap*clap*