Skill Tricks
Extreme Leap
Never Outnumbered
Twisted Charge
Nimble Charge

Any sugestions chages ect?

The Viscount
2015-04-07, 03:38 PM
It might be in your interest to increase the number of warblade levels you have, since Thri-Kreen have a huge bonus to Jump and many Tiger Claw maneuvers depend on the success of a jump check. I assume you'll be taking blood in the water.

HalfQuart
2015-04-07, 05:20 PM
When I saw that you are using TWF with light maces and Lightning Maces, I assumed you were using Aptitude Weapon/Roundabout Kick/Cleave cheese. Since you didn't say "no cheese", maybe you should look at that. It definitely evokes the "blender" imagery.

samduke
2015-04-07, 07:34 PM
When I saw that you are using TWF with light maces and Lightning Maces, I assumed you were using Aptitude Weapon/Roundabout Kick/Cleave cheese. Since you didn't say "no cheese", maybe you should look at that. It definitely evokes the "blender" imagery.

Aptitude Weapon can be applied to the weapons easy enough but there really is no room feat wise to make roundabout or cleave work without takeing something else away

more warblade levels I can only get 1 more and take the template away and dump the combat reflexes into the open racial feat slot
in order to get the most attacks with lightning maces, at the lowest crit range need the 8 levels of DoD with improved crit

definitely using maneuvers to make use of jump and extra damage

any other thoughts?