PDA

View Full Version : Eldritch Disciple

Confused Dad
2015-04-08, 01:28 AM
I've been reading about a lot of ED builds, and I keep coming up with the same question--How the heck are people jumping into ED with only 2-3 levels of either Dragonfire Adept or Warlock, when ED requires the ability to use Least Invocations, which come online after 6 levels of either DFA or Warlock. I can't see a way to get into ED before level 9, Warlock 6/Ur-Priest 2 with a minimum 12 wisdom score.

darksolitaire
2015-04-08, 01:42 AM
Least invocations are first invocation category, followed by lesser, greater and then dark, so Dragonfire Adepts and Warlocks have immediate access to them :smalltongue:

Necroticplague
2015-04-08, 06:37 AM
I've been reading about a lot of ED builds, and I keep coming up with the same question--How the heck are people jumping into ED with only 2-3 levels of either Dragonfire Adept or Warlock, when ED requires the ability to use Least Invocations, which come online after 6 levels of either DFA or Warlock. I can't see a way to get into ED before level 9, Warlock 6/Ur-Priest 2 with a minimum 12 wisdom score.

Least invocations are the ones you get at 1st level, you're thinking of Lesser invocations.