PDA

View Full Version : Demon/devil granted feats

j_spencer93
2015-04-08, 09:01 AM
My players have a really bad habit of somehow/someway of finding a demon/devil to call upon and try to get rewards from. After looking in the AEG feats books, the infernal feats seem to be an awesome way to slowly give them power that ends up screwing them over in the end. Would you use them this way?

Flickerdart
2015-04-08, 10:00 AM
That's pretty much what the Pact Certain is (from one of the Fiendish Codex books?) - giving gradual power that corrupts the PCs into evil, and then their soul is forfeit to the devil that made the deal.

j_spencer93
2015-04-08, 10:43 AM
so this is an effective idea?

Telonius
2015-04-08, 10:47 AM
That's pretty much what the Pact Certain is (from one of the Fiendish Codex books?) - giving gradual power that corrupts the PCs into evil, and then their soul is forfeit to the devil that made the deal.

I think that's the Pact Insidious, from Fiendish Codex 2. That's the one that gives the power gradually; Pact Certain is the one that gets it all in a single go.

j_spencer93
2015-04-08, 11:08 AM
You know honestly i have no clue what you two are talking about. lol but i am assuming their is an official thing in 3.x that does exactly what i wanted called these things in those two books which, oddly, i take a lot of time looking at but must have missed.

Both are in fiendish codex 2 and do what i want actually.