PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CLX

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-14, 01:24 AM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif
Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song (http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/televisioncity/cheerssong.html)

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Who
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))

GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 01:26 AM
((repost))

Floyd swings his guitar in a horizantal arc, which block most of the slashes quite well. A few slice into his shoulder and chest, although he is so out of it right now he doesn't notice as he jumps up and tries to drive the instrument into Aerin's midsection.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-14, 01:29 AM
((repost))

Aerin swings her hand, trying to deflect the thrust; she is only partially successful. Though she does divert the guitar from a direct stab to her stomach, the instrument does leave a nasty gash in her side. Aerin mutters a quick incantation, and the wound heals. She lashes out with another series of sword blows.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 01:31 AM
Floyd lands on all fours as he hits the ground, sword flat on the floor, and he does a quick series of acrobatic, if feral-looking, moves to run around Aerin and dodge her blows. He stands back up and, with a war cry from the bottom of his diaphragm, jumps once again to try and slice at her spine with his guitar.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-14, 01:34 AM
She turns, taking another wound to her side; this time she doesn't heal it. Three incantations later, a trio of shimmering longswords pop into being and assault Floyd; Aerin backs up.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 01:36 AM
Floyd tries his best to block all of the swords, but he just isn't fast enough. He seems to be doing a good job at first, but then one nicks him in the arm. He lowers his guard for just a moment, but it's enough for the other to slice him, and soon enough all three are hacking away at the bard as he falls to his knees, dropping his guitar to the ground.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-14, 01:43 AM
The swords pause in their attacks as Aerin lowers her sword to Floyd's throat and tries to kick his guitar out of his reach. You're under arrest for distrubing the peace, resisting arrest, and assault.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 01:45 AM
Floyd can't do anything about his guitar - It slides across the tavern. He falls onto his ass, bleeding badly but still conscious.

"Assault? You...attacked me first, you bitch." He says. It's a little semi-coherent due to the amount of blood pouring out of his mouth.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-14, 01:47 AM
Tiredly, Aerin casts hold person.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 01:48 AM
Seeing as he is too weak to move anyway, the hold person seems to work exceptionally well.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-14, 01:53 AM
Aerin sheathes her sword, picks up her various gadgets, heals herself, then Floyd. She then picks him and his guitar up. Krysta flies into the Tavern to carry her sandwich.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 01:56 AM
Aerin is just lucky hat Floyd forgot to play Hands Off for his guitar today, or else right now the instrument would be retaliating against her grip with ferocity.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-14, 01:57 AM
Aerin shrinks back to normal size and leaves Trog's, Krysta following behind with her sandwich.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 02:03 AM
Floyd is carried away.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 02:56 AM
Baeleck gives a sleepy yawn and wakes up, looking round the tavern. He notices the sleeping Mychasi and Karaglen, and also Ashgork, but other than that the place seems to be absent of PCs. He goes to the bar and orders a couple of brownies for himself, making sure to eat them quickly lest Mychasi should wake up.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 03:01 AM
Fus wakes up, and glances round the tavern. He cranks out a strange flavour of muffin and munches on it.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 03:57 AM
Umbras walks in, looking for Baeleck. Upon finding him, he walks up, and says in his unique voice How're your dragon troubles? His near perpetual grin widens even more.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 04:07 AM
Baeleck looks up from his chair by the fire, beaming when he sees Umbras.
"Ah, hello again! I have to say, the little wyrmling's qui-"
He pauses.
"I mean he's become... less loud now." he says, avoiding saying the q-word. He points over at the wyrmling, who is sleeping on a table with Karaglen, his tail wrapped around hers.

Elune enters shortly behind Umbras, and takes a seat by the fire after ordering herself a drink.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 04:08 AM
Fus finishes his muffin and teleports away.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 04:11 AM
I'm pleased. That was a powerful spell, but it was worth it to shut that little fiend up. Umbras walks over and sits down next to Elune, and orders himself a drink.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 04:12 AM
The boy from the night before enters, looking a little more lively than he used to.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 04:15 AM
Baeleck chuckles.
"To right. You weren't around when he was thinking duck. See that muffin machine? If you think a flavour at it, it'll make a muffin of that flavour. Mychasi decided that he would think duck at it, just to prove his point."
He shakes his head, and gives a sigh.

Ashgork wakes up from sleeping against his spear, and also sits near the fireplace. Ethrai flies in, and makes his way over towards Baeleck, a small box in his hand. Ashgork then notices the boy.
"Bae, look, the kid's back."

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 04:21 AM
The boy smiles at Baeleck, waving at him.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 04:22 AM
Hey, you mentioned something about the end of the Prime Material. Care to go in a bit deeper? I might be able to help- I'm fairly skilled with my blade He pulls a pure white crystal rapier out of his pocket and flourishes it, and a very powerful spell caster. He looks at Elune, waiting for a response.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 04:28 AM
Baeleck waves back at the boy, giving a grin. He then takes the box that Ethrai gives him.
{Auran} "Thanks."
He then turns to Elune and Umbras.
"Uh, yeah, about that, Elune. I don't think you'll have to worry about those two Drow. The came in here yesterday, and after Mychasi started yelling my name because he was under attack by some cloud thing, they found out who I was."
Elune raises her eyebrows.
"Really? What happened?"
"I told them that you were here - a chosen. They didn't dare do anything rash after that. I told them all about Dracon Arach's plan. You were right - clueless. I just told them to keep out of our way."
Elune gives him and angry look, but then lets out a sigh.
"I suppose getting revenge on them isn't the right thing. What's done is done, I suppose."
She then turns to Umbras.
"A powerful spellcaster? I can assure you, I am also a mighty caster, seeing as I am an incarnation of my god..."

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 04:32 AM
The boy walks up to Baeleck.

"How's it going?"

His voice seems different, but it's hard to put your finger on why.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 04:36 AM
Baeleck gives a smile at the boy.
"Saved the material plane form doom yesterday." he says casually. He pockets the small box, after opening it and quickly looking at the ring inside.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 04:36 AM
I'm sure. I'm still very powerful, and I have a few things in my pockets that can make me even more powerful than I am now. As another thing, from what I can tell, I am more powerful than Bae over there, and I am completely self taught. It took me three years to get where I am. He stands up to his considerable height, stretches, and sits back down. And as far as I can tell, more firepower is always a good thing.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 04:44 AM
Elune grins.
"It seems you and Baeleck have agot a great deal in common. He taught most of his fighting skills to himself. He only learned a bit when he was younger and his father was still alive. The sorcery part, however, I taught him."

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 04:48 AM
"I just want to thank you for fighting off my shadow last night." The boy says, his face slowly twisting into a smile, "I thought for sure it would have...killed you."

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 04:50 AM
I taught myself sorcery. Or more, I just sort of knew. At the same time, constant goblin attacks gave me my fighting skills. I learned that precision is much more important than brute force. Hence, why I wield a rapier. Pulling an apple from his pocket, Umbras throws it in mid-air. An instant before it would have hit the ground, his rapier snakes out with a sound like a wasp and impales it. Anyone hungry? He grins cheerfully.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 04:50 AM
Baeleck smiles.
"Don't worry, I had plenty of help. My two mephits, Ashgork, the kobold and Elune. She's a very powerful sorceress."

Elune chuckles as the apple gets stabbed.
"Baeleck tried to learn sorcery by himself, but he couldn't without training. His family didn't have the money either - they sold most of thier valuables to get a diamond to resurrect Thurgon - his father. But that didn't work." she says, her face frowning a bit.
Ashgork looks at the apple.
"I'm hungry. Pass it here." he says in his hissing lisp.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 04:53 AM
"So I noticed..." The boy replies rather flatly. "Yes. Thanks to you I got my first good sleep in months." He raises from the bar and takes a few steps back, still continuing the conversation with Baeleck, "I went to see the mountains and had myself a nice nap..."

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 04:55 AM
Holding his rapier in his one hand, Umbras looks at Ashgork. Catch! he says cheerfully, while flicking his rapier, making the apple fly towards Ashgork.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 04:56 AM
Baeleck smiles broadly at the mention of the mountains.
"Yeah, I like the mountains. Most people find it a bit cold up there, but..." he gives a shrug, "Meh. I like it."

Ashgork jumps up to catch the apple, being a bit short.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 04:58 AM
"Yes, it was so peaceful. The nap was nice...Very nice."

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 05:02 AM
Baeleck quirks an eyebrow a bit at the strange tone in the boy's voice.
"Well, I'm glad you managed to get some sleep."

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 05:06 AM
The voice no longer sounds anything like the boy.

"I am glad you are going to get some sleep - Of the more permanent type."

The boy twists his back and suddenly thrusts a fist forward. He's too far to hit Baeleck with his own body, but a hand twice as large as his own seems to project out of his arm and fling towards the warrior.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 05:06 AM
Fus teleports back in, and orders a drink. He turns to watch the fight.

Jack slinks in and sits in one of the shadows. He curls up, and starts dozing.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 05:10 AM
Baeleck gives a 'whoa!', and gets knocked backwards, having no way to dodge whilst sitting in the chair. Elune's eyes instantly flare into light as she stands and blasts a cone of cold at the boy.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 05:10 AM
Oh good, some fun! Umbras leaps over to Baeleck, and draws his rapier, standing in what appears to be a classical fencing position. En garde! He raises his hand, ready to cast.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 05:12 AM
The shadowy appendage disappears and the boy takes the cone of cold. A thin glaze begins forming on top of his skin.

"Aaaaaaah!!" He screams in his own voice, taking several steps backwards.

((The shadow decided to be sneaky and is not currently floating above the boy, if you didn't realize.))

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 05:14 AM
Elune's eyes fade, and she gives a confused look at the boy, as he now has his normal voice again. Baeleck pulls himself up out of the chair, and onto his feet, brusing himself off.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 05:16 AM
"I think you're going to find that I'm a sneaky bastard." The boy holds out his hand, making his fingers into the universal "gun" gesture, and shoots several shadowy arrows at Baeleck.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 05:17 AM
Fus levitates the muffin machine and brings it over next to him. He sets it down on the bar and cranks out a chocolate muffin. He nibbles on it, eyes lighting up with fire as he watches the fight.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 05:17 AM
Umbras casts a spell. He starts to move very much like a cat, and leaps at the boy. He slashes at him with his rapier, and rolls away.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 05:21 AM
((I don't see how rapier's are good for slashing at all.))

The boy, not being of the very agile type, takes the slash and once again stumbles backwards, exhaling sharply.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 05:23 AM
((This is a special rapier. It is made of an incredibly sharp crystal which allows it to be used for slashing if need be. It will also not harm the boy, only the shadow.))

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 05:26 AM
Baeleck, in anger of the shadow's deception, charges forwards, just shrugging off the bolts. Elune becomes indecisive, trying to decide whether to attack the boy or not. Ashgork eats his apple.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 05:28 AM
"Dancing on spikes, boy, you're dancing on spikes." The boy grins as a large black sword forms in his hand. He slices downward at Baeleck.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 05:28 AM
Oi! You want me to use some of my better spells? He calls to Baeleck, knowing he is a better caster than Bae is.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 05:29 AM
Fus' eyes start burning like fire, watching the fight. Demonic wings start to shimmer into being behind him.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 05:30 AM
Plot walks up to Fus and offers him some popcorn.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 05:31 AM
"Please!"
Baeleck furiously blocks with his sword, his eyes raging. Elune takes the opportunity to attack the shadowy appendage, and so casts shatter on the sword. Ashgork now gets up, throwing the apple core away and getting his spear out.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 05:32 AM
Fus turns to plot.

Thanks.

He takes the popcorn, and munches on it, watching. The wings get more and more solid as the fight goes on.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 05:32 AM
The shadow sword shatters quite spectacularly, eliciting a sharp cry from the boy who momentarily hits his knees to the ground.

"Auuugh!!" He screams, tears forming in his eyes.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 05:35 AM
Damn this thing, we need to seperate him from the boy!

Castaras
2007-04-14, 05:37 AM
Hmm...I know someone skilled with that...I might try.

Grey magic starts to swirl round Fus' hands. He stands up and walks slowly over to the boy, demonic nature becoming more apparent.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 05:38 AM
Elune's eyes glow brighter, and she doesn't hear the boy's pain any more. White, icy magic begins to form in her hands, as she begins to mumble incantations to herself. Baeleck, getting very annoyed with the shadow, yells out in anger, but doesn't want to hurt the boy. He takes on a defencive stance.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 05:38 AM
The rogue creation walks in, holding its head. It walks over to the bar and orders a DLB. It glances around the tavern.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 05:40 AM
The boy rolls to the side and stands, brushing dirt off his clothes.

"My name's Eddie, by the way; Yours?" He asks politely before whipping his hand at Baeleck, sending what appears to be a bola made from shadow at his legs.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 05:41 AM
Fus throws a whip of grey magic at the boy, attempting to grab him round the waist, tying the boy's hands to his sides.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 05:43 AM
Baeleck growls and gets tripped up by the shadow. Elune suddenly lets leash an almost invisible ray at the boy, her eyes now bright as torches. Should the ray be effective, the spell will attempt to freeze all the moisture in the boy's body.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 05:43 AM
The rogue creation turns and watches the fight. It gives a little sigh and sips its drink.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 05:45 AM
((Freezing all the moisture in someone's body definitely sounds like something that would kill them. Harsh.))

The boy is lassoed by Fus, but a shadowy hand passes right through the rope. Its hand morphs into a knife which it begins using to try and slice the rope. He doesn't seem to notice the boy suddenly get cryogenically preserved by Elune's magic.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 05:48 AM
((Elune just got very angry. She does that now that she's a chosen of Aryn. It's like being possessed. With rage itself.))

Baeleck sees another shadowy limb,and so tries to slice it.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 05:49 AM
Eddie quickly moves his arm out of the way, while using his other one to punch Baeleck in the face. Just an ordinary punch.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 05:50 AM
Stupid shadow. Eat a fireball! he throws a fireball straight at the shadow, and leaps after it.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 05:51 AM
The rogue creation finishes its drink and orders another. It turns back to the fight and shudders.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 05:52 AM
Baeleck gets hit right on, but doesn't care in the slightest. It'll give him a black eye. At worst. He wings his sword round at any other shadow of the boy he can see. He also doesn't care about the fireball that explodes right next to him. His sword glows and takes most of the fire damage, and the armour he wears takes the rest.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 05:53 AM
The rope stays in tact, not being sliced. Fus smirks and attempts to separate Eddie from the boy, with his demonic magic.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 05:54 AM
Eddie's arms make a cross formation and bear the brunt of the fireball, the shadow sucking it down.

"Ah! The little bastard can't move!" He says aloud, finally noticing this.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 05:55 AM
Now if it were alive I could kill it and every damn thing in this room, but I can't! He leaps at the shadow, and attempts to impale it with his soul-sword.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 05:58 AM
Just at that moment, Eddie is ripped from the boy by Fus' weird magic!

The end of Eddie, however, right about where his waist ends, refuses to come out of the boy, so the shadow is sort of stuck being pulled in two directions.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 05:59 AM
Fus keeps the little boy tied up, and carries on trying to pull Eddie out of the boy with his very weird magic.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 06:01 AM
Baeleck raises his sword high in the air and stabs down onto the shadow. Elune's eyes fade, her rage subsiding, before realising what she'd done to the boy.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 06:02 AM
Eddie simply will not be separated completely from the boy.

"God dammit, STOP!" His arm becomes barbed with spikes which shoot off in every direction.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 06:02 AM
Some of the spikes hit Fus. He ignores them and tries to sever the shadow in half.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 06:05 AM
The rogue creation dives under a table as the spikes go flying, it groans.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 06:05 AM
Umbras rises like a creature from the abyss, and strikes Eddie with his soulsword. With his hand firmly on the sword, he says a single word. Light. The sword shines like a torch.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 06:07 AM
The sword hits him and he wails something unholy. The light begins to shrink him until he falls out of Fus's rope and starts receding back into the boy, whose eyes flicker.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 06:07 AM
Ashgork doesn't have to duck down far to avoid the spikes. Elune forms an icy shield around herself, still staring open-mouthed at the now cryogenically-frozen boy. Baeleck gets hit by many of the spikes, but he is too angry to notice. He watches as the shadow fades away, breathing heavily.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 06:09 AM
The rogue creation slowly crawls out from under the table and returns to its seat. It keeps its eyes fixed on the fight.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 06:09 AM
Hah! Umbras rolls over to the boy, and puts his hand on him. Light. The boy's entire body glows like a torch

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 06:11 AM
Eddie growls, "I. Ain't. That. Type. Of. SHADOW!!" His whole body sprouts the spikes and once again they fly off in all different directions. The shadow demon shrinks even more from expending so much of its mass.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 06:14 AM
The rogue creation dives for the table again but several spikes hit its wings. It gasps in pain and starts trying to pull the spikes out.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 06:15 AM
And I care? A spike hits Umbras in the chest. The pain brings back a memory. Dear god, why are they doing this to me? WHY??? Umbras collapses onto his face.

Baeleck
One of the spikes hits Baeleck right in the eye.
"Son of a-"
He clasps his eye with one hand, then looks at Umbras as he colapses with his other eye.

Castaras
More spikes hit Fus. He ignores the pain, and starts using his magic to make the shadow feel loads of pain. Using power granted by a goddess of pain.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 06:17 AM
The rogue creation manages to pull out most of the spikes. It returns to its seat again. It finishes its drink and orders a third before turning back to the fight.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 06:17 AM
The shadow is spent, barely jutting out of the boy's waist anymore.

"Terribly sorry that I won't be around to see you guys die of blood loss." Eddie says as he continues to shrink. "See you next time this little bastard drifts off."

The boy hits the ground as Eddie fully disappears.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 06:19 AM
The rogue creation stares at the boy. "What is going on?" Its voice sounds almost rusty. It gasps in surprise and rubs its throat.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 06:21 AM
Fus mutters something about stupid shadows and his wings fade from existance again. He sits back down, ignoring the spikes in his arms and chest.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 06:21 AM
((I know, but the rogue creation has absolutely no idea what happened and didn't really see that much since it spent so much time hiding under a table.))

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 06:22 AM
Baeleck stands up straight, drawing a shard out from his eye. He then feels dizzy and colapses on the floor.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 06:24 AM
The rogue creation jumps as Baeleck collapses. "WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT JUST HAPPENED?"

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 06:25 AM
The boy, amazingly, awakens. He looks around.

"What happened?" He asks sheepishly, half-awake.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 06:26 AM
Umbras stands up, and he says in a faint voice I'm going to kill that shadow. Slowly. And painfully. He takes a shaky step, and collapses again, near Baeleck.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 06:27 AM
Fus looks at the rogue creation and the boy.

Ask the ice-elf.

He looks at his arms.

Ooo, that's nice. Blood everywhere.

He gets up and goes through the mirror to Inari.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 06:28 AM
Elune looks at the boy blankly. She is now very confused. As is her player.
"Um..."

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 06:28 AM
The rogue creation tries to finish its drink but drops it as the boy wakes up. "I DON'T KNOW!" It sits down again, visibly shaking.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 06:29 AM
((All will be explained in time.))

The boy sits up and looks around. He sees Baeleck on the floor. "Oh God...He's...HE'S DEAD! I KILLED HIM!" He concludes for the second time in as many days, scrambling to his feet.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 06:33 AM
The rogue creation stands up. "WHY ARE MY WINGS COVERED IN SPIKES?" It stops shaking and sighs. "I give up. All I want is a quiet life...that's all I want. Is that too much to ask?"

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 06:33 AM
Elune dismisses the shield from around her, and rushes over to Baeleck.
"Oh..."
Her voice is almost a whisper.
Ashgork's eyes widen at the creation's words.
"You moron!"
Tentacles begin to push their way out of the floorboards.

Nevrmore
2007-04-14, 06:34 AM
The boy begins crying as if he were trying to fill up a pool at Baeleck's and Umbra's bodies and the general destruction that seems to have filled the tavern. He gets up and runs out the door.

He also makes it out before the tentacles so they don't ruin the drama.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 06:36 AM
The rogue creation looks at the tentacles. "What did I do?"

Ba'al appears next to the rogue creation, in his usual white haired man form. "Ah, look at all this destruction. Brilliant." He turns to the rogue creation. "Why hello there. Remember me?"

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 06:39 AM
Elune's eyes fill with anger again as the tentacles rise up. She casts the same spiraling ice spell she used on the shadow the day before. The strands of ice begin to encase the tentacles.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 06:41 AM
The rogue creation continues to stare at the tentacles, it repeats its question. "What did I do?"

Ba'al growls. "Hello? Rogue creation? LOOK AT ME!"

The rogue creation turns to Ba'al and is instantly reduced to a gibbering wreck.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 06:44 AM
Ashgork, seeing all the tentacles ahve been frozen, steps forwards and spears them. They all shatter.
"You said the q-word. The word that means the opposite of loud. It makes tentacles attack. Don't ask me why."
Elune bends down and tries to pick Baeleck up, but he is too heavy for her to lift. Umbras is even heavier.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 06:47 AM
Umbras opens his eyes slightly. Well...that...was...fun...wasn't...it? He coughs, and tries to stand up again, but is feeling woozy from bloodloss. Just...give...me...a...potion. I...can carry...him.

Gnrlshrimp
The rogue creation slowly turns away from Ba'al. It looks at Ashgork. "Um...Is there a man next to me?"

Ba'al smiles. "Interesting. So QUIET makes tentacles appear. Every time someone says QUIET... They appear." He laughs.

Nevrmore
Plot walks up to Ba'al and bitch slaps him right in the face.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 06:49 AM
Elune quickly grabs a healing potion out of her pouch, handing it to Umbras.
The tentacles just tell Ba'al to **** off. They're not coming back out whilst the psychotic ice bitch is still in the tavern.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 06:51 AM
Umbras drinks it, and feels the wound in his chest healing. Stand up, a little unsteady, but not enough to worry him, he picks up Baeleck easily and drapes him over his shoulder. Now what?

Gnrlshrimp
Ba'al doesn't even notice plot. "I imagine those tentacles are capable of mass destruction. They could be useful to me..."

The rogue creation turns back to Ba'al. "Why are you here? Haven't you done enough already? YOU POSSESSED MY BODY! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?"

Castaras
Fus walks back in and orders a drink.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 06:53 AM
Ba'al smiles at the rogue creation. "I want to thank you... You're body was useful, for a while. If you had left it like a good little thing I would have kept it..."

The rogue creation shudders. "You...You would've KEPT my body? But why?"

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 06:53 AM
Elune points across to the mirror.
"Through there. There's a temple with healers. They'll know what to do."

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 06:56 AM
Umbras walks through the mirror, straight into the temple of Inari.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 06:57 AM
Elune follows, leaving Ashgork behind. The kobold gives a sigh and sits.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 06:57 AM
Ba'al continues to smile. "Like I said, you're body was useful. Why wouldn't I want to keep it?"

The rogue creation shudders again. "But what would've happened to me? Where would I have gone?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"N-No..."

"Claudius was right. You are an idiot. You would've died you fool."

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 07:20 AM
Simultaneously the woman from the bar and Tabitha awaken from deadtime. This time, unlike the last two times, Evander awakens as well.

Catching a glimpse of Ba'al, Tabitha gives a "why me?" look at the ceiling and groans, "Oh, great. Him again."

The woman however, appraises Ba'al with her deep blue eyes, faintly curious from the looks of him.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 07:25 AM
Ashgork gives Evander a curios look, tilting his head slightly. He then looks over at the sleeping Mychasi, who has so far missed all of the action.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 07:30 AM
Fus comes out of dead time and cranks out another muffin.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 07:32 AM
Ba'al smiles. "Yes, it's me again. Shame isn't it? But at least little rogue creation is still alive..."

The rogue creation groans. "How long was I possessed by him?" It orders another drink and tries to get the last few spikes out of its wings.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 07:34 AM
Baeleck makes his way back through the mirror, and then finds a place to sit down. He gives a long sigh and then looks around, to see who new has arrived.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 07:38 AM
Tabitha shakes her head as she moves over to sit next to the creation and, as a most unfortunate side effect, closer to Ba'al. "I dunno. At least a week?" Evander follows closely behind.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 07:42 AM
The rogue creation groans and downs its drink. "It felt like longer. He locked me up in a dark corner of his mind." It looks at Ba'al. "He has some really sick thoughts in there."

Ba'al smiles. "If you think my thoughts are sick...There are many worse thoughts out there. There is something unusual about you. Neither Claudius or I could actually bring ourselves to kill you. I wonder why."

Castaras
2007-04-14, 07:45 AM
Ba'al, maybe you couldn't kill him because you're such a weak, pathetic god.

Fus finishes off his muffin and grins at Ba'al.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 07:48 AM
Tabitha turns back at Fus and gives him a "are you nuts?!" sort of look before turning back around to Ba'al and the creation. Tabitha reaches a hand out to comfort the creation, seeing that it is really bothered. "So, what does that mean you're going to do now?" she says to the both of them.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 07:50 AM
Ba'al laughs. "I don't really understand why I can't kill him... It's almost like his will to live affects people. Anyway I don't really have any need to kill him. In fact the rogue creation only exists because of me. I cut its communication with the other creations. The result is what you see before you."

The rogue creation is still trying to get the last few spikes out, but with little success. "I wouldn't exactly call him weak. Just limited. If you knew what my master got in exchange for freeing Ba'al and providing him with a body..."

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 07:55 AM
"What the heck are you limited to?" she asks, a bit startled, "And would that explain why you haven't killed me off yet?"

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 07:55 AM
Baeleck orders himself a drink, then watches various people in the tavern. He then takes a box out of his pocket, and looks inside, deep in thought.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 07:56 AM
I know many gods and goddesses who have more power in a wider spread. One is in fact a goddess of destruction. Pity really, I don't think you two would get along well.

He chuckles.

But of course, the goddess of destruction I'm thinking of isn't really that powerful round here. Only one worshipper, y'know. I wonder what would happen if you had a talk with some of the resident gods here?

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 07:59 AM
Ba'al sighs. "I am limited in the sense that my powers apply to destruction only. In fact destruction and I are one and the same. But a lot of things can cause destruction. The rogue creation has caused absolute chaos in its short life. The main reason I haven't killed you is because I'm not evil. I have no reason to kill you."

The rogue creation shudders. "I can't believe this. My whole life has just been a way to finish Ba'al's deal... And Ba'al doesn't need worshippers. Otherwise he would have absolutely no powers. Who would want to worship him?"

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 08:02 AM
The form of Luca, sleeping in a chair, snorts and wakes with a start. Half-open eyes scan the room quizzically, as he tries to discern where he is. The man closes his eyes and groans, seeing that he's still in the Tavern, and begins rummaging through his satchel irritably.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 08:03 AM
Ah...I find it odd, in a way, how a god could even exist without worshippers.

Fus shrugs.

Eh. Pol'shoath does well enough with only a few I guess.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 08:04 AM
Tabitha looks like she might contest the "evil" statement, but decides against it for now. She instead looks at the creation, "Well, you're not dead and apparently he's not gonna kill you, so that means you can do what you want now, right?"

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 08:07 AM
Ba'al turns to Fus. "Let me explain. I am not a God in that I don't need worshippers. You could say I am not a God, and in a way you would be right. I am destruction, and as long as destruction exists I will exist. But the nearest thing to what I am is a God. Therefore most people see me as a God. It's complicated."

The rogue creation sighs. "No. I still serve my master. That means I can do very little. And everything I do seems to anger somebody...I don't know what to do."

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 08:10 AM
a small mouse dressed in a dark black suit with a rose tucked in, quitly darts from table to table, and finally arrives at the counter

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 08:11 AM
Ashgork listens intently to Fus after he mentions Pol'Shoath.

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 08:13 AM
The small mouse scampers up a bar stool and sqeecks something at paige.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 08:13 AM
Hmm. So you're basically Chaos. Interesting...

Fus smirks.

Jack comes out of the shadows, having sniffed a mouse. He sneaks up to the bar, and watches the mouse.

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 08:14 AM
Paige returns to the mouse, caarrying a large cup of brandy in a bowl.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 08:15 AM
Ba'al shakes his head. "Destruction and chaos are very different things. But they overlap frequently. I wonder if there is an embodiement of chaos.

The rogue creation resumes trying to get the last few spikes out.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 08:15 AM
Tabitha mulls it over, "Your master? You mean that guy who created your body?" Evander watches the conversation with interest, being a creation of sorts himself.

Being unable to resist something to alleviate her current boredom, the woman hops down from the stool and walks over to the creation. "What are those spikes, darling? You're currently distracting me with them and I'd prefer you finish fiddling with them as soon as possible."

Castaras
2007-04-14, 08:17 AM
Fus chuckles.

There is. I think. He does some very odd things.

Jack moves up close to the stool the mouse is on, silent.

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 08:18 AM
The mouse then begins taking off all put his pants, the mouse climbs to the top of the bowl and takes a swan dive straight in, with a tiny plop.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 08:18 AM
The kitten moves over to the bowl of brandy, suspicious.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 08:20 AM
The rogue creation nods. "He created me. For that I remain always loyal to him." The rogue creation turns to the woman. "I don't know what these spikes are. Except some sort of demony thing fired them at me. And I can't get them out."

Hitchhiker
Luca glances around the room for anyone he remembers from the day before. Glancing down at the mouse, he smiles slightly, pulling the woodwork box from his satchel and setting it on the table.

Copacetic
The mouse, not noticing the cat continues to take a nice sswim in a bowl of brandy.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 08:21 AM
Jack attempts to grab the mouse in his paws.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 08:22 AM
The woman gestures to a chair, "Seat, please." As she begins to sit down, the chair hurriedly slides underneath her. She begins to inspect the spikes. "Mind if I give it a try, darling?"

Evander decides to reply, "I remain loyal to my lady because she's a good person. We are companions."

Tabitha smiles, "Heh... free will is really nice cuz you can tell that he means what he says."

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 08:22 AM
the mouse lets out a tiny squeeck, as he is caught by jack.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 08:23 AM
The rogue creation sighs and stops trying to get the spikes out of its wings. "Fine."

Ba'al clicks his fingers but nothing appears to happen.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 08:25 AM
Jack looks at the mouse in between his paws, purring. He attempts to eat the mouse, as cats always do.

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 08:26 AM
The mouse takes his teeth and buries them in jack's paw, trying to get Jack to drop him.

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 08:26 AM
Luca frowns at the sudden catching of the mouse, and after a moment's decision, stands and begins walking to the bar. "Now, 'ey you! Put 'im down!"

Castaras
2007-04-14, 08:27 AM
Jack hisses and drops the mouse. He's only a little kitten.

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 08:28 AM
The mouse hurries away, hiding behind the bowl of brandy.

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 08:29 AM
Luca turns and glares at the kitten, waving his arms. "Now shoo! Shoo!"

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 08:31 AM
Ba'al grins at Tabitha. "You gonna start trying to protect innocents agin?"

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 08:32 AM
((Note that this shouldn't work if the spikes are sentient or if they are being controlled unless her willpower over powers the willpower of the controller.))

Tabitha turns to Ba'al with a sigh, "I'm gonna regret this, but what did you just do?"

The woman looks at the spikes with a dead serious face, pointing commandingly as she speaks, "You, you, and you. Out of the... wing."

Castaras
2007-04-14, 08:32 AM
Susto looks at Luca with hatred. He prowls over to Luca, annoyed. This creature made him drop his snack...

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 08:34 AM
The mouse turns thankfull to Luca. thank you ma'm. I really appreciate it. he blushes slightly and begins putting his suit back on

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 08:36 AM
"Now shame on you. Y'ought not t'be eatin' 'elpless creatures!" Luca shakes a finger at the kitten, unaware that it's moving closer towards him. At the mouse's words, he jumps about a foot in the air, not sure which to be surprised about; that the mouse talked, or that it called him Ma'am.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 08:36 AM
Ba'al smiles. "You know the big bang theory? Well I just sent an anti-big bang into another universe. Should sort out any imbalances."

The spikes do fly out of the wing. The rogue creation smiles. "Thanks." However there are nasty looking wounds where the spikes were. A gooey mess of liquid metal quickly covers the rogue creation's wings.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 08:38 AM
The kitten attempts to jump onto Luca's lap.

Fus watches Luca with interest. Just to see his reaction, Fus changes into a balor. He then takes a muffin and starts munching on it.

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 08:38 AM
Not all mice are mutes ma'am. for examply the reason I came to town was to put my talents to use and earn my some money

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 08:41 AM
The rogue creation collapses, suffering from the equivalent of blood loss.

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 08:44 AM
Luca, not sitting down, barely manages to drop to his knees and catch the kitten. He looks up at the mouse, trying to decide between terror and annoyance, and eventually settling with the latter. "Thank y'sir, please don't call me Ma'am."

Castaras
2007-04-14, 08:45 AM
The kitten looks at Luca silently. Watching with cold blue eyes.

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 08:45 AM
Okay. but I don't know your actual name, so Would I have the honour of knowing?

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 08:47 AM
Ba'al looks at the rogue creation. "Oh dear, looks like the poor little creation is outta here."

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 08:49 AM
Luca tosses the kitten about an inch down onto the floor and looks at the mouse. "Luca." He pauses, then adds, "The male. For the record."

Castaras
2007-04-14, 08:52 AM
Jack stares up at Luca, silent, tail twitching.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 08:52 AM
"Not a problem, darling," she says, wondering what he did to make a demon bother to shoot those at him. Not even bothering to leave, she puts her book on the table. "Book, find me a page on demons." The book begins to flip around, attempting to fulfill her request apparently.

Tabitha's eye twitches momentarily, "You know, I think I know why you don't just get rid of me."

They both then notices the creation pass out. Even the woman seems mildly concerned. Tabitha is freaking out a bit, "What?! Ah! What are we supposed to do now?"

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 08:53 AM
Then thank you Luca, for saving my life. I'm new here.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 08:54 AM
Ba'al smiles. "The poor little creation just doesn't heal very well. Oh what a pity." He turns to Tabitha. "Do you now?"

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 08:56 AM
"Huh. So'm I." He glances down at the kitten, mouthing 'shoo' and dearly hoping that it won't start talking too. He looks back at the mouse, standing up. "And your name?"

Castaras
2007-04-14, 08:59 AM
Susto/Jack/kitten stays staring at Luca, calculating.

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 09:00 AM
In mouse? squeeek. everrything in mouse in squeek. In common? my name Forhan. pleased to meet you.

Gnrlshrimp
Ba'al yawns and looks at the rogue creation. "Someone really should heal him."

The rogue creation starts shivering, the gooey mass of liquid metal continues to spread.

Ms_Elaneous
The woman contemplates this for a moment, wondering if this will work seeing as the creation is a sentient being. However, he is inorganic and his blood can't be sentient, can it? She rolls her eyes and points at his wounds, "Blood, return to the body. And stay there!"

Tabitha waits to reply creation's health pending.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 09:02 AM
The gooey mass stops spreading but doesn't flow back into the body. Ba'al looks over. "You know, technically it is not blood. I'm surprised it had any effect really."

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 09:02 AM
"Forhan. Nice t'meet you as well." Deciding that the mouse probably can't shake hands, he turns again to look at the kitten, this time, annoyed. "When 're you goin' to leave?"

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 09:04 AM
Well, I guess this goes to you Luca. he climbs up on a table and produces a microphone from his shirt and starts singing the jazz hit, eat me not.

Castaras
The kitten looks at Luca.

{feline}When you're dead, stupid. You stole my lunch.

Jack then attacks Luca's feet.

Ms_Elaneous
The woman stares at Ba'al with an unamused look, "My bad." She looks back at it, "Liquid metal, I guess, return to the body! And stay!"

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 09:07 AM
The gooey mass flows back into the rogue creation's body. Ba'al looks at the rogue creation. "Impressive. Don't know why you bothered really, why do you care about saving that puny little thing?"

The rgue creation gives a little groan. Its wings start flapping wildly.

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 09:07 AM
"Uh...thanks-" He's cut off by the kitten, who begins attacking his feet. He really should've invested in shoes.
He jumps up, and, with a howl of pain, begins hopping away from the kitten.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 09:08 AM
The kitten chases after him, attempting to claw and bite his feet.

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 09:09 AM
Forhdan goes lower and loer into the song

eat me not....... eat me not....... eat me noooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttt.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 09:10 AM
"Because things rolling around on the floor and dying right where I'm trying to sit happen to be a bit of an annoyance of mine," she looks down at her book, "They are a terrible distraction, darling. Besides, it gives me a chance to see what I'm capable of."

Tabitha wonders if that is really why but doesn't say anything, she looks at the creation, "You ok?"

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 09:12 AM
Unfortunately for the poor gardener, the kitten succeeds, and he, stopping to grab the satchel off a table, races out of the Tavern. "Thanksforthesongs'rhavt'begoin'bye!" He calls over his shoulder to Forhan as he leaves.

Castaras
2007-04-14, 09:15 AM
The kitten runs to the door and watches Luca run away, hissing and spitting.

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 09:16 AM
Forhan, is slielty confused as to why noone tipped him. thn he remembered that people don't like mice song. Instead he pulls aout a guitar and starts grinding into lets get it started.

Warpfire
2007-04-14, 09:17 AM
Nathaniel stumbles into the room, and immediately makes his way over to the nearest table. Once there, he quickly takes off his helmet and buries his head in his arms.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 09:25 AM
The woman looks up and noties Nathaniel and shakes her head, "Book, shut." She snaps her fingers for emphasis. The book shudders momentarily and then claps closed. She picks it up and goes over to sit next to Nathaniel, knowing he is at least sane company around here.

Warpfire
2007-04-14, 09:28 AM
Nathaniel seems to notice that the woman has come to sit next to him.

"Erghk," greets Nathaniel.

Jack, standing a few feet away from Nathaniel, sighs and looks up at the woman. "My master is somewhat...indisposed at the moment."

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 09:29 AM
Forhdan shreds himself into the high notes, being the best for him and goes into a solo

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 09:29 AM
Baeleck finishes his drink. He gives a small yawn, looking around. He peers at the 'creation' struggling on the floor, and then at Tabitha, a mixture of curiosity and concern on his face.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 09:31 AM
"Hm, I told him he should invest his money for drinks in bulk," she says with a laugh, "What's bothering him today, then?"

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 09:34 AM
Forhdan urns the knob on volume to blast and increases the pace in the song.

Warpfire
2007-04-14, 09:34 AM
"Hangover." Jack shakes his head. "I told him that coming here with a hangover was a bad idea, but all I got in response was something along the lines of 'Blarg'."

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 09:36 AM
The woman laughs a little softer, perhaps to try and spare him the noise that would add to a headache, and shakes her head, "So, did he come here to drink it off? That seems a bit counterproductive, darling."

Baeleck
"I suppose that doesn't help..." Ashgork says to Jack, pointing over at the mouse playing loudly on the guitar.

Castaras
Fus teleports away, thinking. Jack goes and curls up in one of the shadows.

Gnrlshrimp
The rogue creation finally responds. "Yeah, I'm...I'm alright." It groans and holds its head.

Ba'al looks over. "Yet again your will to live has saved you... I wonder how long it'll be before there isn't someone around to save you."

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 09:39 AM
Tabitha looks over at Ba'al and says with great certainty, "You're cruel. That's why you keep me around. You like to get on my nerves and make me upset, that's why."

Copacetic
2007-04-14, 09:39 AM
Forhdan finishes the song, takes a deep bow ans says Tips please?

Warpfire
2007-04-14, 09:41 AM
"I swear," Nathaniel says in a muffled voice. "Whoever's playing on that guitar, if you don't turn it down, now, I will tear you apart limb from limb." He then says, as the song stops, "Thank you."

Jack glances over at Nathaniel. "He's rather grumpy when he has a hangover." He turns to the woman. "I think the main reason he came here is that he was passed out in this place's back alley."

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 09:42 AM
A random NPC walks in and yells GET SOME LESSONS! at Forhdan. He then ceases to exist. Due to quantum.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 09:42 AM
Ba'al looks surprised. "Just doing my job, besides where's the fun in just clicking my fingers and ending your life? No, I like to give people a chance. I reckon eventually you'll snap and attack me, then the fun begins."

The rogue creation looks at Ba'al. "I don't understand. How can you enjoy being so cruel?"

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 09:43 AM
"Darling, what do you think about getting yourself a room and sleeping it off?" the woman asks Nathaniel, being quite serious. "From what I understand, that tends to help."

Tabitha narrows her eyes and Evander's take on their red glow, "The fun?"

Warpfire
2007-04-14, 09:46 AM
"Why do you even care? Who are you, anyway?" Nathaniel's head remains buried in his arms. "Wait, you're that woman I was talking to last night, aren't you?"

Jack just sighs and looks on.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 09:48 AM
Ba'al nods. "Fun. Like I said, at any point in time I could just click my fingers and end your life. But I like to give people false hope. Pretend to make it fair. Promise not to just end it with a click of my fingers... You'd be amazed how many fall for it." He looks at Evander. "What is that?"

The rogue creation sighs. "Don't bother. Ba'al is not lying. He could kill you at any point in time, but he likes to make people squirm. He could've killed me, instead he trapped me in his mind."

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 09:49 AM
The woman huffs a short laugh, "Because you are one of the few people I've met thus far that hasn't entirely gotten on my nerves, darling. And yes, I'm glad to see you can remember." She kicks back again with her feet on another chair.

Tabitha look up at her 9 ft companion. Evander nods and responds, "I am Evander. I am my lady's friend and guardian."

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 10:10 AM
Luca opens the door quietly, eyes on the kitten in the corner. Stepping inside with a cringe of pain, he looks down at his poorly bandaged feet and scowls. He makes his way to his table and sits, opening the woodwork box and sifting through the seeds inside.

Warpfire
2007-04-14, 10:11 AM
Nathaniel slowly begins to sit up, stretching. He yawns and cracks his neck. "I don't believe I ever got your name last night."

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 10:17 AM
"Iris, darling," she says, glancing at him appraisingly.

Warpfire
2007-04-14, 10:19 AM
"Nathaniel. Nathaniel Coffyn. A pleasure to meet you, Iris." He extends a hand to be shaken. "Oh, and he's Jack." He gestures with the other hand at Jack, who is currently sitting on the edge of the table doing nothing much.

Kalbereth
2007-04-14, 10:22 AM
Markan, trailed by a cat today, *fooms* into the room and takes a seat at the bar. He notices Luca and Iris, and nods at each of them in greeting.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 10:23 AM
Baeleck notices Markan, uh... 'foom' in, and gives a bit of a smile. Ashgork is a little alarmed by the sound, but gives a shrug.

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 10:27 AM
Luca continues to stare intently at the cat, waiting for it to move as he sifts through the seeds. As Markan 'fooms' in, he gives a little gasp and clutches for his chest. "'Ell, don't be doin' that!" He nods back a little reluctantly, however.

Kalbereth
2007-04-14, 10:28 AM
Markan (currently maskless) grins. "My apologies," he says in a friendly matter. He offers a grin to Baeleck as well.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 10:30 AM
Iris gives an acknowledging nod at Markan as well before holding out her hand, though not so much for a handshake, "If we are going with formal names, I am Irisa de Ricciolino." She takes a slight accent as she says this.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 10:30 AM
Baeleck takes a sip of his drink, happy to see a familiar face (even though he's never actually seen his face before). Over the past few days, there's only really been stangers and hostility in the tavern... from his perspective, anyway.

Deadly
2007-04-14, 10:31 AM
Chi wanders in and orders a llamanade before sitting down at the bar.

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 10:31 AM
"Well, you'd not need t' apologize if you'd just walk in th' door like a normal person!" The gardener says, a little annoyed. He busies himself with sifting the seeds in the box, tossing another glance at the kitten.

Kalbereth
2007-04-14, 10:33 AM
Markan shrugs. "But that's so...conventional." [My cat?] Markan's cat, a smoky black housecat with a black stripe running across its right eye like a scar, springs onto the bar and saunters down to Luca, purring slightly.

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 10:35 AM
Ashgork gives Chi an odd look of inquisitiveness. He gives a slight croaking cough sound and then hisses, pounding his chest lightly.

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 10:37 AM
[No, there's a cat in the corner who attacked Luca a little while ago.]
"Maybe, but it works fine for the most of us." Says Luca, looking up at the housecat with a sort of half-nercous chuckle, half-whimper. "Why'd it 'ave to be a cat!"

Deadly
2007-04-14, 10:41 AM
Chi sips his drink and raises an eyebrow at Ashgork

Kalbereth
2007-04-14, 10:43 AM
The cat tilts its head inquisitively, before stretching languidly and curling up within Luca's reach. It bats his hand playfully, encouraging him to pet it.

Warpfire
2007-04-14, 10:44 AM
Nathaniel nods. "So, Iris, what brings you to this fair town?" Sarcasm drips from the last few words. "I've always wondered why anyone who isn't forced to would stick around here."

Gnrlshrimp
Ba'al smiles. "A guardian. How interesting."

Baeleck
The kobold stops his coughing and gives a half-hearted smile at Chi, before finishing off his Rust Monster.

Deadly
2007-04-14, 10:46 AM
Chi nods at the kobold, then returns to his drink, looking thoughtful.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 10:48 AM
"I would like to know that myself. As of yet, I've planned to be just passing through for a few days," she says, retracting her hand realizing he isn't going to kiss it. It was her accustomed way of being greeted formally. Handshakes are for the informal in her mind.

Tabitha is a bit unsettled by that smile of Ba'al's. "Yeah... your point?"

Baeleck
2007-04-14, 10:50 AM
Ashgork hops down from his seat to get himself another drink from the bar. He struggles to make it up onto the barstool, and so takes out his spear and uses it to push himself up. He then mounts it on hs back again, strapped to the side of a worn, patched-up pack. It givese a slightly hollow 'clunk' as it brushes against his rusted armour.

Warpfire
2007-04-14, 10:52 AM
"Ahh, I think I believe I've heard that said twice, at least." A small smile, almost a smirk, spreads across his lips. "I recommend you get out while you still can, before one thing or another happens and you end up here much longer than you ever wished."

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 10:52 AM
Luca would comment on Nathaniel's remark, being strangely similar to his own opinion, but he's busy being scared half to death by Markan's pet. He looks at his bloody, bandaged feet and then back at the cat, half-heartedly patting it on the head.

Kalbereth
2007-04-14, 10:53 AM
The cat purrs contentedly and rolls over onto its back.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 10:55 AM
"Hmph," she says with amusement, "Then what are you stuck here for?" While she waits for a reply she snaps her fingers and looks at a chair, "Get some water for the both of us." At that, the chair shudders and begins to walk on its wooden legs over to the bar. Once there it stretches amazingly to grab a pair of drinks from the bar using it's arms and then begins to walk back.

Warpfire
2007-04-14, 11:01 AM
"That's a long story..." Nathaniel glances over at the approaching chair and grabs one of the drinks. He turns back to Iris. "Thank you."

Hitchhiker
2007-04-14, 11:03 AM
Luca frowns and follows the chair with his eyes, pausing to stare at it when it reaches up to grab the drinks. It pats the cat on the side and, with the other hand, begins sifting through the seeds, trying to satisfy the cat, watch the kitten, and do his work at the same time.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 11:04 AM
"Not a problem, darling," she says, taking a drink for herself. Iris looks at the chair, "You may return to your post." The chair walks away and settles down back to the place it was originally.

Kalbereth
2007-04-14, 11:05 AM
Markan glances over to Luca. "I see you've met Myst," he says, grinning. The grin freezes, however, when he spots Luca's feet. "Something wrong?"