PDA

View Full Version : (3.5) D&D help with Legacy Of Kain Campaign

Nerdguy88
2015-04-09, 02:29 PM
I am working on a campaign that is based on the Legacy of Kain setting. I have been trying to figure out how to do the Vampires. What kind of bonuses they should get. I have been searching around for any kind of template that has been set up and as of yet have not found a good one and I am terrible at making them lol. What I had so far was a generic "vampire" template that woul make vampires stronger based on age. The ability bonuses would change based off which vampire group they are with. For instance Clan Turelim would have the highest bonus on str. Clan Dumahim would have the highest on dex. Ect Ect Ect. If anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated!

Basic bonus to stats

Abilities by age category Fledgling Str+6, Dex+4, Int+2, Wis+2, Cha+2 Speed+10[new born vamp]

Young Str+2, Dex+1, Int+1, Wis+1, Cha+1

Adult Str+3, Dex+1, Int+1, Wis+1, Cha+1 Speed+10

Old Str+4, Dex+2, Int+1, Wis+1, Cha+2

Ancient Str+5, Dex+2, Int+1, Wis+1, Cha+2 Speed+10

These bonuses are cumulative, so an ancient would have +20 Str, +10 Dexterity, +6 intelligence and wisdom and +8 charisma in addition to a +30 speed.

Obviously numbers will be different based on clan. the Dumahim would probably end with +10 str +20 dex +6 int/wis +8 cha and more then +30 speed.