PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Building an Infernoid :v

Val666
2015-04-10, 01:57 AM
Hello everyone :v It's been a while since I asked help here <_< Well, my friend is starting a new campaign and I wanted to play something that looks like this :

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141116195225/yugiohenespanol/es/images/e/e7/Foto_infiernoid_attondel.jpg

Yeah..they are like...the esscence of fiendish creatures trapped inside robotic bodies. They use fire, melee combat and some ranged spells (By the way, this is a Yugioh card Dx). They are called Infernoids, fiend, fire blahblahblah.
Starting level 1, No psionics, dragon magazines allowed. Startings scores: 18,16,16,14,14,12. uhmmm what else...oh It can be unarmed but if a weapon of choice is needed, something spearish please :v Thanks everybody <_<

Necroticplague
2015-04-10, 08:38 AM
Warforged Warlock sounds like it fits pretty well, especially if they go Hellfire Warlock. Alternatively, a slight refluff of the hellbread could work.

Red Fel
2015-04-10, 08:42 AM
Is that a robotic dragon?

Dragonborn Warforged Warlock. And you're done.

Warforged gets you the Living Construct subtype, with a slew of immunities and a cool robotic body. Dragonborn gives you your choice of three upgrades, one of which is a breath weapon and another of which is functional wings that upgrade as you level. And Warlock gives you blasting plus other utility abilities, as well as the otherworldly flavor.

Note that you can't be Dragonborn if you're actually Evil, but you can certainly appear scary and flaming and the terror that flaps in the night, as you please.

No weapon is required. If you decide to go with Dragon Magazine, you can pair the feats Eldritch Claws and Beast Strikes to convert your Eldritch Blast ability into a frighteningly powerful claw attack; otherwise, it's a highly effective ranged touch attack or a melee attack that uses your BAB. Versatility is great like that.

Warlocks are fairly NAD, so you can put your points into your physical ability scores and be fairly menacing in melee, or not.