PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Faerun character duo in the Moon Sea

Spore
2015-04-11, 08:23 AM
Hi,

we will soon start some sort of island adventure in the FR (Moon Sea and surrounding areas, so make sure the fluff fits somewhat) with two players so we two players are each allowed two characters (one mundane, one spellcaster, but I guess Ranger/Paladin still counts as mundane).

We start at Lv 4, 15 point buy, standard WBL.

I want to play a Wizard AND a Cleric both very badly since I have played spontaneous casters since always but I fear that a Mystic Theurge takes too long to come online. I feel it picks up some pace by 8th level (when providing 3rd level spells of both classes) but before that it feels like a failed experiment.

So I will possibly stick with a Cleric with domains with as much arcane spells as possible. Or with a Wizard that can can reliably heal somehow throughout ALL levels (without always calling upon a divine servant). If there's a way to get CLW on my spell list to create Wands of CLW via feat that's also fine with me (although Samsaran feels a bit munchkiny).

As I am very poorly educated with recent Faerun gods (setting wih play before spell plague and after the time of troubles), I call upon you for help.

The second character will be picked in order to have as much fluff and crunch synergy as possible.