PDA

View Full Version : Master of the Fallen Fortress IC

Juukyuu
2015-04-11, 11:35 PM
Master of the Fallen Fortress

http://i.imgur.com/DLoAfs9.jpg

You are in Absalom, the mighty City at the Center of the World, and you’ve always longed to explore one of the countless ruins of failed conquerors that litter the plains outside the city’s walls. You’ve heard rumors that one of the sealed siege castles has been laid open by a minor earthquake. Word on the street is that no one has yet entered the tower, which folks are calling the “Fallen Fortress.” What better way to start a life of excitement and adventure than by exploring its long-abandoned, dusty halls and perhaps claiming its ancient treasures? A wealthy collector hires you lot to be certain that any historical and valuable artifacts that might still be within the ruined tower falls in his possession. He will pay 250gp per heads for the trouble of cleaning the tower of anything of interest.

You are currently before the wealthy collector's mansion gates almost at the end of the afternoon. He had prepared rooms for you at a local tavern so you could get a good meal and a greater night of sleep before your big day tomorrow. You can make final purchases and get to know your companions before leaving for the tower tomorrow at the first lights of dawn.

Skya
2015-04-12, 09:21 AM
Teldan

The bald man smile as he exit the collector's mansion.

"Treasure hunting... i didnt think that would be the first stop of my pilgrimage, but i suppose it's as good as any."

Looking at the 3 others who were meeting the collector with him, the monk bow down in front of them.

"My name is Teldan. It seem we will be working together."

Kish
2015-04-13, 02:11 PM
The blonde halfling smiled warmly at Teldan. "Indeed we will. I'm Aerlya."

jamieth
2015-04-14, 03:29 AM
Mirela

The elven woman fixes her cloak somewhat nervously on her way out, making sure the hooded cloth covers her ears and, especially, her rapier; returning the bow, though in her case it's somewhat subdued, she replies to Teldan, "Greetings; my name is Mirela, a humble scholar of history... may the Song of Spheres grant us luck on our journey."

Skya
2015-04-14, 07:38 PM
Teldan

The monk smile at both woman with a nod of the head.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, ladies. May i ask you both what are your...talents as adventurers? If you accept a job to go in old ruined that can be infested by plenty of beast or traps, you must be quite ables. I'm just curious, don't take any offence."

JBarca
2015-04-15, 09:13 AM
The Dwarf standing with the other three is completely hairless; his face, arms, and head are smooth. Even his chin is clean. When introductions are made, he smiles hesitantly at each and nods, then holds out a hand for shaking, raising the ridge where his eyebrows might have been in surprise if anyone takes him up on his offer.

Greetings! Name's Markar, called Barechin by my clan. For obvious reasons." He grins and pretends to stroke his nonexistent beard.

"I'm an exile, in case you're wondering about the indignity of my state. I lived at a monastery for a few years, and there learned the art of wrastlin'.
"Not that I was asked about my talents, come to think of it... Sorry for the intrusion." He winks and grins.

"Please, by all means, continue."

Kish
2015-04-15, 09:14 AM
"I have elemental magic in my blood. More prosaically, I'm a sorceress," Aerlya grins.

jamieth
2015-04-15, 03:05 PM
Mirela

"Me, well, as I said my primary interest is that of a scholar", Mirela says thoughtfully, "I don't like violence - that said, travels can be dangerous, and I learned how to protect myself, both with blade and with spell."

Skya
2015-04-15, 07:18 PM
Teldan

"Good good. For myself, i am a cleric of the great hunter, Erastil. I'm not really good at battle itself, but i know a few prayers to bolster us. And i sometime get some lucky shot with my bow that my by part of the Erast..."

Saying that, Teldan point to his bow on his back but knock down the morningstar strap to his belt. He bend down to take it back.

"Sorry, i can be quite clumsy."

Skya
2015-04-16, 03:05 PM
Teldan

After the awkward silence, Teldan look around and bit and say:

"So, how about we move to the inn?"

Teldan start walking toward the inn the collector mentionned.

Juukyuu
2015-04-16, 09:22 PM
As the group enter the inn, they are welcomed by the odor the the cooking porc stew. The innkeeper greets the newcommers and show them to a table. He comes back minutes later with a plater of four hot stew bowls. With his loud voice, he gives each of you one bowl.

"Here you are lads, speciality of the house. Its on your boss bill so eat up. You all have a seperate rooms prepared upstairs. i hope everything will be at your convinience."

That being said, he quickly leaves the group and heads back to his chores.

Kish
2015-04-16, 09:27 PM
"I am not a lad," mutters Aerlya. She looks at Mirela thoughtfully and adds, "Neither are you; I'm used to humans not really looking at me."

Skya
2015-04-17, 06:21 AM
Teldan

As the inkeeper put down the bowl in front of him, Teldan nod and thank him.

Then, hearing Aerlya's comment as the the man walk away, he smile.

" I'm sure he meant no offence by that, Aerlya. Don't worry about it. Let's enjoy the meal and get ready for tomorrow."

He close his eye and whisper a small prayer to Erastil, then start eating.

jamieth
2015-04-17, 09:15 AM
"I don't really mind", Mirela shruggs, "And, honesly, I could use people looking at me a bit less sometimes... let's eat, though", she nods.

JBarca
2015-04-17, 09:27 AM
"Heh. 'Lads.' That'd be like him not recognizing me as a Dwarf, what with my beard and axe!" As he says this, Makar rubs his bald chin and points to his belt, indicating a distinct lack of weaponry.

He chuckles.

"Aye, let's eat."

Skya
2015-04-18, 12:06 PM
Teldan

Enjoying the good meal, Teldan eat quickly and without much talking. When he finish, he look at his new companion.

" I propose we get to bed early so we can leave early in the morning tomorrow."

If the others agree, Teldan will head to his room.

Juukyuu
2015-04-18, 01:57 PM
As everyone are leaving the inn one by one, the small group of newly found companions goes to rest. The next morning, a bowl of oat gruel awaits them downstairs. Now full and geared up, the group leaves for the tower. Following the collector's indications, you arrive at destinations in under three hours. As you approach the damaged tower, you can see the interior at some places.

Ours is more in a deserted battleground that soaked blood for over a century...
http://images.travelpod.com/tw_slides/ta00/a84/974/heidelberg-castle-powder-tower-wilhelmsfeld.jpg

As you move closer to the tower, you can hear the howling of more than one creature. Understanding the you should be ready for anything, you take position before moving forward.

http://i.imgur.com/MqUDgSt.jpg

Kish
2015-04-18, 02:33 PM
Aerlya speaks, "I would suggest that Makar go first, then Telden, then me, with Mirela guarding our rear."

JBarca
2015-04-20, 09:19 AM
"Right! Send me in first. Maybe my noggin'll blind them?"

Chuckling quietly to himself, Makar moves forward calmly.

Juukyuu
2015-04-20, 10:20 AM
As the group begins to take they position, everyone except Markar clearly see a pack of three agressive wild dogs sneaking on the southern walls.

Initiative order (all three can act before the dogs, Markar will act after):
>Mirela
>Teldan
>Aerlya
---Wild dogs
---Markar

http://i.imgur.com/iEdMcYt.jpg

Kish
2015-04-20, 10:30 AM
"Dogs," Aerlya says sharply. She casts a spell at the dogs.
Sleep affects up to 4 hit dice of dogs, Will save DC 15 negates.

Aerlya stretches out her hand toward the dogs, and a crackling ray of electricity lashes out, at whichever of the standing dogs is most wounded, or at the nearest one if none are wounded and standing.
Ranged touch attack: [roll0]
Electricity damage on hit: [roll1]

Juukyuu
2015-04-20, 10:51 AM
As Aerlya finishes her spell, You can see dog 1 and 3 fall to the ground, deeply asleep.

Skya
2015-04-20, 10:54 AM
Teldan

Seeing the agressive wild dogs, Teldan draw his bow.

" Wild dogs.Watch out."

Shooting at dog 2.
[roll0]
[roll1]

" Nice spell, Aerlya."

jamieth
2015-04-20, 11:58 AM
Guarding the rear was one thing; staying back out of the fight was another thing altogether, the one Mirela wasn't going to do. Rushing forward, she placed herself between the dogs and the halfling sorcerer, throwing her cloak aside in one swift motion and revealing the suit of leather armor she wore underneath - and a thin blade on her hip. Forgoing the blade for now, she chanted a spell and threw an icy-blue ray at the still-awake dog...
Move 30 feet forward; that should bring me into 25 feet range to dog 2.
Ray of Frost at Dog 2: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] cold

Juukyuu
2015-04-21, 12:03 PM
With an arrow stuck in his back and one leg half frozen, the wild dog still awake change his trajectory an turn around the tower to the south and flee. The two other dogs are still sleeping on the ground next to a half destroyed archway.

http://i.imgur.com/JxFfdvc.jpg

JBarca
2015-04-21, 02:35 PM
As the dog flees, Makar points. "Watch out! Wild dogs, incoming!"

Then, realizing that the animals are no longer a threat he laughs. "Well, uh... Heh."

He walks forward to inspect the bodies.

Move forward 20 feet.

Skya
2015-04-21, 07:21 PM
Teldan

"Watch out Makar, i don't know what was this spell but they will not sleep forever."

Teldan walk toward the dogs as well.

Moving 20 ft toward the dogs.

Readied action: Shoot if a dog wake up.
[roll0]
[roll1]

Juukyuu
2015-04-21, 07:53 PM
As you come closer, you can see that the dogs are still fast asleep. They do not, however, seems to be waking up at all.

http://i.imgur.com/md6JzIK.jpg

jamieth
2015-04-22, 01:43 AM
Drawing her rapier, Mirela cautioasly approaches the sleeping beasts, looking at her companions, "What do we do now? You know, stabbing helpless prey is not what I leard the blade for... but leaving them behind wont be a smart move... so... anyone can think of a third way?"

Kish
2015-04-22, 08:26 AM
Aerlya shakes her head. "If they're sleeping fast enough we can probably just leave them there, but my spell will wear off a minute after I cast it."

Skya
2015-04-22, 05:43 PM
Teldan

"Odds are they won't stick around if we are not there anymore. Exept if they made their home in here."

Skya
2015-04-24, 12:00 PM
Teldan

"Well, let's go."

Teldan approach the tower, looking for an entrance.

JBarca
2015-04-24, 04:19 PM
Markar nods and follows, sarcastically knuckling his forehead to the knocked out dogs.

jamieth
2015-04-25, 02:45 PM
"Agreed... in that case, I'll keep guarding the back... in case they still follow us after they wake up", Mirela nods, retaking her position - and this time, keeping the rapier ready.

Juukyuu
2015-04-25, 09:40 PM
As you approach the entrances, you can clearly see that the southern wing of the tower is entirely filled with rubble.

The northern wing of the tower, however, seems to have escaped theworst effects of the collapse, but rubble still litters the floor and everything is covered in a thick layer of stone dust. Thick cobwebs cloak the ceiling and hang down the walls. A single archway stands open in the southwest wall.

As you pass the dogs, you can still see them sleeping, occasionally moving a paw or their tails.

http://i.imgur.com/s0kzCas.jpg

Kish
2015-04-25, 10:00 PM
Aerlya stays with the rest of the party, behind Teldan and ahead of Mirela.

Skya
2015-04-25, 11:04 PM
Teldan

"Let's move before they woke up."

Teldan move to the north archway and look inside.

Moving 2 square north-west
Perception: [roll0]

Juukyuu
2015-04-28, 12:11 PM
As you take a peak inside the room, you can see enough rubble on the floor to make it difficult to move around. You also see more thick cobweb on the eastern and southern wall. Except for that, everything looks clear.

http://i.imgur.com/zk7RPQF.jpg

Skya
2015-04-28, 04:58 PM
Teldan

"Watch your steps, these rumbles can be dangerous. Any one want to take the lead in there?"

JBarca
2015-04-28, 06:48 PM
Markar nods and begins walking into the tower, heading for the back corner and the doorway.

jamieth
2015-04-29, 03:48 PM
Mirela

Mirela nods and follows, seemingly not caring about Teldan's warning but never missing a step despite that

Kish
2015-04-29, 06:41 PM
Aerlya goes in third, stepping gingerly.

Skya
2015-04-29, 07:31 PM
Teldan

Teldan Walk in last, his bow ready.

Juukyuu
2015-04-29, 09:28 PM
Markar enters the room first and before anyone can follow after him, a web shoots from a dark corner of the room. You can see the web approaching but don't have enough speed to dodge it. Markar, now you can clearly see the spider that is coming out of hiding from the corner of the room as its comming out of the webs on the ceiling. Teldan, you can also see the spider since its aligned with the dwarf and you.The rest of the group can only see the webs as they wrap around the monk, leaving enough room for anyone to enter beside him.

you are entangled (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/conditions#TOC-Entangled) and stuck to the wall by the archway. Escape artist or strength check to get out of the webs.
>>Teldan [18]
>>Aerlya [10]
---Spider [6] +?
---Mirela [8]
---Markar [5]

http://i.imgur.com/alvTM2d.jpg

Skya
2015-04-29, 09:32 PM
Teldan

Without thinking, Teldan take an arrow and shoot the spider. Then, he take a step back to let the others in.

Attack vs spider:
[roll0]
[roll1]

5 ft step south.

" The beasts are aggressive around here..."

Kish
2015-05-01, 01:21 PM
Aerlya steps west into the vacated spot, northwest, and southwest, ending up southwest of JBarca's current dot. If the beast Teldan speaks of comes into sight, she points at it and a ray of electricity comes from her finger.

Damage:[roll1]
The map could use coordinates.

Juukyuu
2015-05-05, 09:44 AM
The arrow shot by Teldan hit but doesn't seems to slow down the giant spider. The lightning's bolt on the other hand seems to hurt the creature a bit more. Walking on the ceiling's nets, the spider comes down just north of Markar and hiss at Aerlya. It then tries to bite his webbed victim.

Bite [roll0], [roll1] edit: miss
If hit, DC 14 vs fort (Markar save [roll2]) if failed [roll3] stg damage

>>Teldan [18]
>>Aerlya [10]
---Spider [6] +? - Spider's health, hit for -2, -3
>>Mirela [8]
>>Markar [5] Entangled

You can all act but Mirela and markar's action will be resolved first.

http://i.imgur.com/UENX57Z.jpg

JBarca
2015-05-05, 10:56 AM
"Alright, beastie! That'll be enough!"

Markar swings his fist at the spider, trying to smash it before it can take advantage of the webbed Dwarf.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Crit confirm? [roll2]

jamieth
2015-05-05, 11:34 AM
Mirela (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=153083)

Hearing the sounds of combat, normally quiet and reserved elf changes completely; as if dancing to the rhythm unheard to anyone but her, she steps through the doorframe and twists her way around the dwarf before launching herself in the air, aiming to land behind the spider with a back somersault

Swift: Activate Spell Dance. For 1 minute, my speed is 40 ft. and I get +2 AC vs. AoO provoked by moving.
Move: through Markar's square and then attempt Acrobatics to move through the spider: [roll0], vs. {Spider's CMB+5}

If move is successful, attack with the rapier, with +2 for flanking: [roll1], damage [roll2]

Landing softly behind the beast, she thrusts her rapier into the creature's cuticle.

Kish
2015-05-05, 11:40 AM
Aerlya steps west to 9G and fires another beam of energy at the spider.

Damage: [roll1]

Juukyuu
2015-05-07, 08:35 PM
Mirela and Aerlya doesn't have the time to act that Markar swiftly punches right through the beast's head. The beast falls down before the one he hoped to take a bite of.

Taking a quick moment, you understand that it was the only foe present in the northern wing.

Kish
2015-05-07, 08:54 PM
Aerlya moves into the room, putting more space between herself and the sleeping dogs.

Skya
2015-05-07, 09:20 PM
Teldan

Teldan follow Aerlya without a word, his bow ready. He approach the next door.

JBarca
2015-05-07, 10:44 PM
Markar watches the other move off with something akin to confusion plastered all over his face.

"Er... Well. Carry on and such, I suppose?" He struggles against the webbing for a good while, stumbling over himself several times in the process, comically throwing his arms up in the air when he does so.

Taking 20 on Str check to break free.

Skya
2015-05-07, 11:13 PM
Teldan

Hearing Markar struggle with the web, Teldan go back to help him.

"Sorry, i didnt though the web would be this strong."

Having no dagger, Teldan try to cut the web with the head of an arrow.

Kish
2015-05-08, 03:36 AM
"Sorry. I didn't realize you were stuck immediately...You want me to try to cut through the web with electricity? That's about all I can think of I could actually do. I should carry a knife for utility purposes like this one."

jamieth
2015-05-08, 03:51 AM
"It wasn't made for things like that", Mirela crouches next to the dwarf and starts cutting the webs with the thin blade of her rapier, "but would do, I suppose..."

Juukyuu
2015-05-08, 12:20 PM
With the help of his companions and the strength of his own arms, It didn't take very long to get rid of the webs attaching Markar to the wall. As the group moves to the west wing, they can see that most of it is filled with rubbles. With all the rumble blocking the way to the southern wing, the only light comming through the western wing is from behind you. But some of you can still discern a door standing on the eastern wall.

http://i.imgur.com/7BZRj5h.jpg

Kish
2015-05-08, 12:35 PM
Aerlya snaps her fingers and four will o' wisp-like globes, each glowing as brightly as a torch, appear floating around her. She gestures and one of them floats to a position over the left shoulder of each of her companions and hovers there.

Skya
2015-05-08, 12:41 PM
Teldan

Looking inside from behind his partners, Teldan whisper an advice.

" Less web than in the previous room. Still, let's stay carefull. There seem to be a lot of beast lurking around here."

jamieth
2015-05-08, 12:52 PM
With the blade at the ready and the other hand prepared to cast, Mirela steps inside the room, looking around for any danger...
Perception [roll0]

JBarca
2015-05-08, 05:28 PM
Markar jumps in surprise when the orb appears behind him, but shrugs and rubs his head as he speaks. "I suppose I want pass up the chance to see in color. I hope I'm not blinding anyone. Heh."

After a quick chuckle, the hairless Dwarf walks into the room with his companions.

"Y'want the door open?"

Skya
2015-05-08, 06:56 PM
Teldan

The cleric follow behind Markar.

"That's look like our only option. Let's do it."

Kish
2015-05-08, 07:22 PM
Aerlya stays with the group.

JBarca
2015-05-08, 07:31 PM
"Right-O! One door kicking, coming up!" Markar winds up with his leg, acting like he's going to kick it as hard as possible. At the last second, he stops, grins, and leans in to open the door like a normal person.

Juukyuu
2015-05-09, 05:00 PM
As Markar was opening the door, the hindges seemed like they were still working. But as the door started to open, it got stuck in the brick frame. You can't even close it back into place, you will have to go back to your first idea and force it open.

http://i.imgur.com/7tKhIS9.jpg

Skya
2015-05-09, 05:10 PM
Teldan

As the dwarf first motion to kick the door, Teldan raise his hand and open his mouth to say something, but then he realise the dwarf was joking, so he simply smile. His smile slowly fade as the door refuse to open.

"I'm probably not the best person here to force open a door, but i'll help however i can."

Aid another on anyone trying to force open the door.

[roll0]

JBarca
2015-05-10, 01:58 PM
As Teldan offers to help, Markar shrugs and leans against the door, trying to force it open.

Strength: [roll0]

Juukyuu
2015-05-11, 07:36 PM
As you lean on it and push, you can feel the door starting to twist. you can understand that the door is stuck on the bottom. You reposition yourself and, with a big push, you unstuck the door from the rubbles on the ground. Your victory is short as you see the stairway you hoped to take is also filled with rubble to the point that the stairs are now unusable.

JBarca
2015-05-11, 08:48 PM
Markar stops and stares for a moment or two, then barks out a laugh. "Well!"

Skya
2015-05-13, 03:43 PM
Teldan

Dissapointed in what was behind the door, Teldan start looking around.

"There must be something else... Let's search this room and the one before while we wait for the dogs to wake up and, hopefully, leave. Then we could go in the only room remaining."

Teldan start searching the room carefully.

Perception: take 20, so 25 but it will take a while.

Kish
2015-05-13, 03:48 PM
Aerlya will search the room in a pattern that doesn't intersect with where anyone else is searching.
Also taking 20 for also 25; should hopefully cut the time it would take for one person to search the room in half, or more if others join in.

Juukyuu
2015-05-13, 08:40 PM
As you look around, you hear the dogs outside waking up and howling in search of their third companion. As this happens, you all remember that the rubble outside created a slope that you could use to try and climb a portion of a fallen wall.

jamieth
2015-05-14, 08:04 AM
"So, we can't go in this way... let's ty to find a way outside then", Mirela stated, heading back out of the tower, "take care though... I think I can hear the dogs".
Saying that, she stopped at the door leading to the cllapsed tower and looked out for the beasts.

Standing in the door near ther dead spider, perception: [roll0]

Juukyuu
2015-05-14, 01:45 PM
As you approachthe door, ou can see one dog sniffing the blood where their third companion was struck and quickly run after the blood trail. The second one takes a quick glance at you but, now alone, seems not as inclined to fight you. After a second of hesitation, the dog runs after his bretheren. With what you can see of the entrance, there is no threat left.

Skya
2015-05-14, 04:27 PM
Teldan

With the way clear, Teldan exit the tower and look at the ruins.

"If we don't find a way in the other room, maybe we could use the rubble to reach an opening higher up?"

Kish
2015-05-14, 04:29 PM
"Worth a try," Aerlya says.

jamieth
2015-05-15, 12:33 AM
"Definitely", Mirela nods and, setting the blade back in the sheath, starts ascending the rubble pile... Climb: [roll0]

Skya
2015-05-15, 11:46 AM
Teldan

His armor would not make the climb easy. Teldan whisper to himself.

" Ok, let's try this."

Teldan follow Mirela up the rubbles.

Climb: [roll0]

Kish
2015-05-15, 02:29 PM
Aerlya attempts to climb after Teldan and Mirela.
[roll0]

Juukyuu
2015-05-17, 02:24 PM
As the group moves in front of the wall, Mirela is the first to try her luck. Taking grip after grip, she gracefully climb to the second floor. You can see two closed doors north and south. Next is Teldan, he grabs his first grip, lift one foot from the ground but can't seem to get a good grip elsewhere to proceed with his climb. Aerlya, going third, can get one grip over Teldan but also can't proceed higher for now.

http://i.imgur.com/Pim5WYJ.jpg

Skya
2015-05-17, 09:03 PM
Teldan

"Stupid armor..."

Teldan look for a good grip, then try to continue.

Climb: [roll0]

And fail miserably.

JBarca
2015-05-17, 09:06 PM
Markar watches the others climb, with one eyebrow ridge raised in amusement.

"So, when you're good'n'ready, go ahead and toss a rope down here, huh?"

jamieth
2015-05-18, 12:19 AM
"Sure... as soon as someone would be so kind as to throw me a rope up here", Mirela replies, looking around for a spot to attach a rope to, "And then... Aerlya I could probably haul up here without much trouble, but as for the rest..."

Kish
2015-05-18, 06:08 AM
Aerlya pulls a silk rope out of her backpack and throws one end of it up to Mirela.

Juukyuu
2015-05-18, 03:58 PM
Teldan tries once again on a new grip and proceed to fell on his butt miserably. With Aerlya rope in hand, Mirela turns around and finds a iron torch bracket still strongly fixed in the stone. You can fix the rope there is you want to.

jamieth
2015-05-18, 04:02 PM
"OK, should work..." Mirela pulls on the rope to heave the halfling up, then fixes the end to the bracket and throws the other one down, "I'm afraid there isn't much more I could help you two, sorry!"

Skya
2015-05-18, 05:02 PM
Teldan

Teldan curse. He stand up and grab the rope, ready to try again. Now that he was back on the ground, he could go lower. He take his time and climb slowly, using the rope to help himself.

I should be able to take a 20 since i can't fall lower.

JBarca
2015-05-18, 06:40 PM
Markar eyes the rope and sighs. He leans back, spits in both hands, then rubs them together dramatically.

"Here goes nothing..."

He grabs hold of the line and heaves, working to pull himself up as quickly as possible.

Climb! [roll0]

Kish
2015-05-19, 03:19 PM
Aerlya attempts to climb up the rope after Markar does.

[roll0]

Juukyuu
2015-05-19, 07:24 PM
After Teldan took his time, he finally got all the way up. With the help of the rope, Markar and Aerlya had no problems getting on the second floor. As you look around, you find yourselves in the crumbling remains of a room that now serves as an open landing for doors in the northwest and southwest walls.

http://i.imgur.com/Ytan4az.jpg

Skya
2015-05-19, 07:29 PM
Teldan

" Phew. I hate climbing in armor."

Teldan take his bow and approach the north door.

[roll0]

If he find nothing suspicious, he open it.

jamieth
2015-05-20, 07:31 AM
"One of the reasons I dislike armor in general", Mirela nods with a smile as she joins Teldan near the door.
Perception [roll0]

Juukyuu
2015-05-22, 08:14 PM
As Teldan opens the door, you can all take a quick glance inside. Judging from the shelves lining the walls, this darkened room might once have been a storeroom, though its contents have long since succumbed to the passage of time. A crack in the northern wall has apparently let in some rainwater, which has collected in a large puddle on the floor. You can see a dog sized lizard with two horns on each side of his heads. You also obviously see small sparks on his scales that flashes in the darkened room. For the moment, it doesn't seem to move.

You remember clearly that you have read all about this creature in a book not long ago. It's a Shocker Lizard (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/magical-beasts/shocker-lizard)

You remember that the creature as a magical creature but thats pretty much it.

http://i.imgur.com/8YQXA6I.jpg

Kish
2015-05-22, 08:20 PM
"Be careful," Aerlya whispers. "It can shock you if you get close to it."

Skya
2015-05-26, 01:08 PM
Teldan

Teldan close the door slowly.

" So, you guys want to deal with an electry lizard or we check the other door?"

Kish
2015-05-26, 01:09 PM
"I can't hurt it, it's immune to my only weapon," Aerlya whispers. "I might be able to put it to sleep."

Skya
2015-05-26, 01:51 PM
Teldan

"I would prefer if we don't hurt it before we know of it is agressive or not. Putting it to sleep could work, but we would have to find a place to move it were he would not bite us in the ass after he woke up."

Juukyuu
2015-05-26, 08:50 PM
The beast looks at you curiously as you close the door in front of him.

jamieth
2015-05-27, 12:46 AM
"OK then, let's try another one first..." Mirela says trying to open the southern door, blade at the ready.

Skya
2015-05-27, 03:29 PM
Teldan

Teldan follow Mirela, bow and arrow in hands.

Juukyuu
2015-05-29, 01:59 PM
It looks like the southern door was about to stuck but with a quick push of the elbow, it opens. Mirela and Teldan face an empty octogonal room covered in a fine layer of dust. it clearly has been abandonned for a long time.

http://i.imgur.com/kIPWm0M.jpg

Skya
2015-05-30, 08:58 AM
Teldan

Teldan move to the door at the end of the room. He stop for a few second to listen on the other side, then open it if he detect nothing suspicious.

Moving to the door.
Perception: [roll0]
If i see/hear nothing suspiscious, i open the door.

Juukyuu
2015-05-30, 11:21 PM
Without even taking the time to look around, Teldan enters the room and heads strait for the door. As he is about to lean onto the door, all you hear is a small click as a javelin shoots through a hidden hole in the door.

Attack [roll0] for [roll1]
Edit: Hit

http://i.imgur.com/WFWtsAN.jpg

Kish
2015-05-31, 10:16 AM
Aerlya moves into the room behind Teldan, wincing as she sees the javelin hit him.

Stopping two squares east of Teldan.

JBarca
2015-05-31, 01:24 PM
Markar had just been about to step into the room when the spear suddenly struck his companion.

The Dwarf, pretending not to notice, quickly steps back out and finds the outer stone wall incredibly fascinating.

"I'd head in there, but, er, y'see, this here rock looks mighty suspicious. I doubt anything exciting is happening in there, anyway. Wow... So stony..."

Skya
2015-06-02, 06:50 AM
Teldan

Teldan step back from the hit and let out a scream of pain.

" AAAarg! I...i was not expecting this."

The priest step on the side, so he's not in front of the door anymore and try to check his wound.

He speak slowly, with a low voice.

" I'll let someone else take the lead.... for a second while... i bandage that."

No specific action, just a bit of RP.

Juukyuu
2015-06-02, 08:33 AM
As the trap was now triggered, Teldan and Aerlya can see the hole in the door where the javelin sprung from. In the moment of confusion and while bandaging himself, Teldan can hear movement from the other side of the door.

http://i.imgur.com/BYSGoev.jpg

Skya
2015-06-02, 08:37 AM
Teldan

Hearing the sound, Teldan put a finger to his lips while looking at the other, then he point the door. He quickly put back his bandage in his bag and take his bow, waiting for Makar, or anyone else, to open the door.

Kish
2015-06-02, 11:22 AM
Aerlya steps back from the door.
Move two south and one east, and watch the door.

JBarca
2015-06-02, 01:00 PM
Markar nods with hyperbolic seriousness, eyebrows furrowed and chin jutting.

He walks forward on his toes, careful to make as little noise as possible, then presses his hand to the door. He waits a moment for the others to get in positions, then quickly shoves it open.

Stealth! [roll0]

jamieth
2015-06-02, 02:10 PM
Gesturing to Teldan to stay back for a moment, Mirela takes position on the other side of the door.

Juukyuu
2015-06-07, 04:20 PM
With everyone in place, Markar swiftly opens the door. Most of you can see racks for weapons lining the walls of this chamber. Above the racks hang various shields, pieces of armor, weapons, and standards on display. Most of the racks are empty, but a few weapons remain in place. A horrible stench fills the room as well, akin to the smell of rotten eggs mixed with the reek of an open sewer. Before Markar stand a young troglodyte ready for action. He swing his weapons at the dwarf. Most of you can see the other troglodyte moving on the side of the room but only Markar can see the other foe grabbing a javelin on a rack and throwing it at the dwarf.

Club: [roll0] for [roll1] damage (miss)
Claw: [roll2] for [roll3] damage (miss)

Javelin: [roll4] for [roll5] damage (hit)

>Aerlya: (1d20+2)[22]
>Mirela:(1d20+4)[20]
>Teldan:(1d20+1)[17]
>Markar:(1d20+2)[14]
--Troglodytes:(1d20)[8] +?

http://i.imgur.com/dGzj2T4.jpg

Kish
2015-06-07, 04:30 PM
Aerlya's four globes of light float into the room, and Aerlya chants a quick, familiar spell.

Casting Sleep, targeted so that Markar is just outside its burst and both visible troglodytes are in unless they're too far away from each other for that, in which case it's just barely close enough to reach the closer one. Up to four hit dice of creatures within its burst need to make a Will save DC 15 or fall asleep.