PDA

View Full Version : Keep getting signed out?

Legato Endless
2015-04-11, 11:54 PM
I normally only access the Playground from either my phone or a home computer. As such, I stayed logged in after leaving the computer, because both of these areas are trusted. However, the last three days I've been getting signed out repeatedly and I'm not sure why it keeps happening. I've got stay logged in tagged, but this hasn't alleviated things for whatever reason. It's not a huge deal, but it's kind of tedious continually typing in the access from my mobil and then changing the site to non mobile because apparently I can't some of the functions (such as subscription viewing) when the previous format is active.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jormengand
2015-04-12, 03:29 AM
Not a proper fix, but you should be able to get your browser to remember your username and password - I got it so that I could click the username column, then my name from a drop-down, then log in, to log me in. If there's no better solution (I don't know why it's not working... try clearing your browser cache?) then that will at least speed up logging-in times to three clicks and no key presses.

Ron Miel
2015-05-01, 10:53 AM
That's often the result of a corrupted cookie. Try deleting all cookies for this site, then log in again.

Legato Endless
2015-05-12, 05:56 PM
That fixed it. Thank you kindly. :smallsmile: