PDA

View Full Version : Rules Q&A How often can I use a kit?

Chester
2015-04-12, 07:41 AM
Hello playground! I'm hoping you can help me here.

Does anyone know how many uses one can get out of a kit, particularly 1) a climber's kit and 2) a Warforged repair kit?

I remember a rule about kits getting a limited number of uses, but they vary, and I just don't see the limits for these two items.

(3.5 edition)

sideswipe
2015-04-12, 07:48 AM
kits that specify usage amounts are limited, see disguise kit, the climbers kit is unlimited, though i don't know about the warforged repair kit. you should look at the entry

Killer Angel
2015-04-12, 08:14 AM
kits that specify usage amounts are limited, see disguise kit, the climbers kit is unlimited, though i don't know about the warforged repair kit. you should look at the entry

You're right, but I can see the doubt. For example, the climber's kit includes special nails, and those could be a limited number.
IMO it's unlimited. Who really cares? I'm playing D&D, not Accountants & Payrolls :smallwink:

sideswipe
2015-04-12, 08:28 AM
You're right, but I can see the doubt. For example, the climber's kit includes special nails, and those could be a limited number.
IMO it's unlimited. Who really cares? I'm playing D&D, not Accountants & Payrolls :smallwink:

when you get to the top just climb down and collect them all ....

Curmudgeon
2015-04-12, 08:48 AM
Every time you climb where somebody else has climbed before you collect extra pitons. You only expend pitons on new climbing surfaces.

Chester
2015-04-12, 03:07 PM

Doesn't say.

sideswipe
2015-04-12, 03:21 PM
Doesn't say.

if it doesnt have a use limit it is unlimited.

Blackhawk748
2015-04-12, 03:34 PM
The Warforged Repair kit is probably a bunch of wrenches and screwdrivers honestly, maybe a few bolts and nails, which is probably why it is unlimited as those things are incredibly cheap.

Killer Angel
2015-04-13, 05:58 AM
when you get to the top just climb down and collect them all ....

This is a job for monk's slow fall! :smallbiggrin:

atemu1234
2015-04-13, 09:12 AM
This is a job for monk's slow fall! :smallbiggrin:

More like wizards fly.