PDA

View Full Version : Is this Fair?

Kultrum
2007-04-14, 08:50 PM
Alright, so in a campaign im in war are about to have a mass battle (1000ish goblins). We had plenty of time (in game) to discuss tactics and form a battle plan. however while we were planning the DM was commenting about how every word we said made the battle harder. Now its my belief that he actually does belive the DM's job is to kill the party, not to challenge them and to make an enjoyable game. I don't know what do you think.
P.S. were lvl 6

DaMullet
2007-04-14, 08:51 PM
I think he's bluffing, but if he's not make sure you have some contingency plans.

Innis Cabal
2007-04-14, 08:51 PM
honestly? Any DM that is out to kill the party shouldnt DM....ever

Kultrum
2007-04-14, 08:53 PM
I think he's bluffing, but if he's not make sure you have some contingency plans.

oh don't worry i don't think he can pull it off and we have some hella fast horses just-in-case

Rahdjan
2007-04-14, 09:13 PM
I think that to some degree, DM's can't help it. No DM want's to see his campaign, ambush, encounter ect crumble do to exceptional PC tactics. That's why as a player, even though I trust my DM, I always discuss tactics initially away from the DM.

Ninja Chocobo
2007-04-14, 10:06 PM
No, it's not fair. 1000 of anything against a level 6 party isn't fair. But, if he does go through with it, here's some suggestions:
I assume that these goblins are low-level mooks.
Therefore:
Cloudkill. And lots of it.
Failing that, Candles of Invocation or scrolls of Gate would also help.
This is, of course, assuming there's a Cleric or Wizard in the party.

BCOVertigo
2007-04-14, 10:10 PM
i don't think he can pull it off

A. Your horses are made of meat(goblinfood)
B. He has an army at his disposal
C. He can tell you you stopped existing and it'll be true
Most importantly nothing he does is cheating because he tells you what the rules are.

I think a DM telling people they will die is a bit extreme and indicative of a bad mentality, but telling them not everyone will survive is just funny.

dorshe1
2007-04-14, 10:12 PM
scrape together a couple of hundred thou gp and then hire a 20th level wizard to handle it...

Stevenson
2007-04-14, 10:31 PM
Eh, depends. You say he made it a bit harder...

He made it a bit harder because he heard you making mince-meat of this encounter, and making it way easy.

Did he make it impossible for you? Or simply harder, so your super tactics might not work?

If impossible, then no. It's not fair.

If the latter, however, is true, then yes, it's not only fair but a good idea.

Pink
2007-04-14, 10:39 PM
If the parties brilliant stratgy suddenly makes clear a problem the DM had overlooked, or just shows that it'll be completely too easy anyway, then sure, why shouldn't he make it a challenge. though 1,000 goblins seems challenging enough. Good luck with that.

I wonder though, if someone were to create a game in the pbp boards stating that their goal was to try to kill the players, how many people would sign up?

Mewtarthio
2007-04-14, 10:56 PM
If your goal is truly to kill the players, you can't really lose:

"We enter the dungeon."
"You all drop dead from heart attacks. No save."

"We talk to the bartender."
"He's a Tarrasque, and the floor is made out of glue. Poison glue."

Pink
2007-04-14, 10:59 PM
Well, killing them more...legally through use of difficult encounters and such would be what i meant.

Matthew
2007-04-15, 01:18 AM
oh don't worry i don't think he can pull it off and we have some hella fast horses just-in-case
The DM can kill you regardless. That's the way it is. Dragon appears, you die. He can always 'do it'. Some DMs try to kill parties, but you need to sort that out between yourselves and him outside of the game.

Da Beast
2007-04-15, 01:35 AM
If he's just making sure the battle is hard then that's okay. If he is actually trying to kill the party then your group should find a new DM.

Hallavast
2007-04-15, 02:57 AM
Maybe the DM is foreshadowing the fact that he has placed a spy in your midst, and everything the spy hears will only give more advantage to your enemies.

Pink
2007-04-15, 08:46 AM
<Spy> "Okay, so the PC's are going to be waiting in the back because it's less defended. But we're only going to spend a small force there whose going to distract them and fight defensively while the rest attack the front of the town and eventually make our way behind them. Oh yeah, the DM gave me a couple extra HD to spread throughout our ranks too." :smallbiggrin:

tarbrush
2007-04-15, 09:56 AM
If he's just making sure the battle is hard then that's okay. If he is actually trying to kill the party then your group should find a new DM.
Or play Paranoia

daggaz
2007-04-15, 10:28 AM

ahahahahahahaa! Its so funny, because its true!

Diggorian
2007-04-15, 10:58 AM
Unless he's giving your characters alot of in-game prep time, some handy materials, powerful allies and exploitable terrain; I dont see you succeeding. I'd run away.

It's not fair, especially if he's metagame adapting the scenario to counter your plans as you make them. Your DM has issues, confront him or quit.

Kel_Arath
2007-04-15, 11:01 AM
Alright, so in a campaign im in war are about to have a mass battle (1000ish goblins). We had plenty of time (in game) to discuss tactics and form a battle plan. however while we were planning the DM was commenting about how every word we said made the battle harder. Now its my belief that he actually does belive the DM's job is to kill the party, not to challenge them and to make an enjoyable game. I don't know what do you think.
P.S. were lvl 6
I think this battle is gonne be hard as shart dude. I talked to DM (no names here) and were working this out. Oh ya, and his original plan was that we only knew of the 1000 golbins, its really 9000 goblins and other stuff.

Kultrum
2007-04-15, 12:47 PM
I think this battle is gonne be hard as shart dude. I talked to DM (no names here) and were working this out. Oh ya, and his original plan was that we only knew of the 1000 golbins, its really 9000 goblins and other stuff.

... how long does that wall last? Also he does know that will give us 270000 XP each if we win, right? Cause that would up us to lvl 22... So if he thinks he knows what hes doing than we should do it... you kill the weak masses, I'll take the big stuff w/ the rogue alex is heal-wench and we get mike to play a wizard... we win. and if you widen the wall, after I hire laborers to dig a trench in front of where you will make the wall thus slowing them quite a bit and you make a second wall pointing the other way, we will stand back, then only the most strong could hope to get though and I kill them in one hit casue they are all weak and stuff from the 10d6 they just took and if they dont die the rogue flanks and finishes the job. yay! lvl 22 here i come.

Kel_Arath
2007-04-15, 01:46 PM
... how long does that wall last? Also he does know that will give us 270000 XP each if we win, right? Cause that would up us to lvl 22... So if he thinks he knows what hes doing than we should do it... you kill the weak masses, I'll take the big stuff w/ the rogue alex is heal-wench and we get mike to play a wizard... we win. and if you widen the wall, after I hire laborers to dig a trench in front of where you will make the wall thus slowing them quite a bit and you make a second wall pointing the other way, we will stand back, then only the most strong could hope to get though and I kill them in one hit casue they are all weak and stuff from the 10d6 they just took and if they dont die the rogue flanks and finishes the job. yay! lvl 22 here i come.
he brought first battle down to a few hundred (this wont last long)

Rigeld2
2007-04-15, 02:19 PM
no matter how much experience you gain, you can only gain 1 level from it.

clockwork warrior
2007-04-15, 09:34 PM
how long has the dm been planning this? and did they see the movie 300? cause i think they might have gotten some ideas that they thought would make a good game... but really no

Yvian
2007-04-15, 09:40 PM
As a DM I have thrown in some clock advancing combat tricks. Each 3 minitues in combat a new summoned creature would pop into effect. I usually tie this to some puzzle that the Characters have to solve. They can either brute force the encournter or think and sovle the puzzle. Same XP. I hate it when characters take 1/2 an hour to disscuse if they are going go dodge left or right. However, your DM seems to be excessive.

Lolzords
2007-04-16, 06:11 AM
Probably bluffing like DaMullet said. I have a DM who constantly says "You are soooooo gonna die in this campaign."

As a DM I have thrown in some clock advancing combat tricks. Each 3 minitues in combat a new summoned creature would pop into effect. I usually tie this to some puzzle that the Characters have to solve. They can either brute force the encournter or think and sovle the puzzle. Same XP. I hate it when characters take 1/2 an hour to disscuse if they are going go dodge left or right. However, your DM seems to be excessive.

Another of my DM's gives you six seconds to make a desicion, when your turn starts he goes 6-5-4-3-2-1 and if you haven't made a move by then, tough, next person's turn.

Kultrum
2007-04-16, 06:36 AM
oh i forgot to mention we has a day in-game to plan

Tor the Fallen
2007-04-16, 06:45 AM

Uh, 10d6 won't matter much when you can only hit 44 out of 1000. If 1/10 their force is archers, that means out of 100 arrows/round, 5 WILL hit, all as criticals. 5 critical hits/round isn't anything to sneer at, especially at level 6. The squishy characters die quickly.

Sardia
2007-04-16, 06:58 AM

"We enter the dungeon."
"You all drop dead from heart attacks. No save."

Of course, in that case you don't really need players around. Just make some character sheets, lay them out on the table, laugh and have at them with scissors while describing the awful horrors that have occurred.
Both the GM and the (absent, playing another game with another GM) players will be happy and fulfilled.

Diggorian
2007-04-16, 08:12 AM
oh i forgot to mention we has a day in-game to plan

Well that's something. Enough time to get a building the fortifications montage, like in the first Conan flick.

If you guys, at level 6, can take out even a few hundred goblins ... you MUST post what happens here! It will be the greatest example of DM newbiness EVAR. :smallbiggrin:

Twenty straight-outta-the-MM goblins y'all can handle. If he sends only that many every four hours you wont survive a day. Clerics can only replenish spells/healing once a day; wizards need an eight hour stretch of non-casting. The night raids are gonna suck extra unless half of you have low-light or darkvision and dont need to rest/sleep.

Good news: Unless he wants a TPK, he's gonna nerf his plans or drop a cheesey plot device save you. Either way the party is gonna come out with great fame. :smallwink:

its_all_ogre
2007-04-16, 08:43 AM
Uh, 10d6 won't matter much when you can only hit 44 out of 1000. If 1/10 their force is archers, that means out of 100 arrows/round, 5 WILL hit, all as criticals. 5 critical hits/round isn't anything to sneer at, especially at level 6. The squishy characters die quickly.

they still need to confirm these criticals you know!
but 5 hits a round will still kill them yes.
use cover! if all the monsters need 20's to hit and you kill one a hit yourself plus cleave/great cleave then this will be all about rolling dice.

Mr. Moogle
2007-04-16, 09:08 AM
If you can have any casters bestow damage reduction on you and your party, alsoave a warlock cast darkness on a bunch of rocks (and devils sight on himself) and throw them into the enemys ranks (this method helped our level 3 party outdo almost 100 kobolds).
P.S. i patented this strategy!

JackMage666
2007-04-16, 10:21 AM
This is kinda like my DM putting us against 50 Zombies/Skeletons, as well as a few Ghouls and Ghasts... At level 5. With only 3 players. One was a bard. Bad plan on his part, he bunched them altogether, and a fireball killed all the weaker beings. Then, I just finished off the tougher ones.

Or, more recently, when he put 2 of us (now, level 7) against 11 Ghouls and 2 Ghasts... With them getting a suprise round, and trying to swarm me. And, none of us were resitant or immune to paralysis. Yep, still won.. I was fast enough to keep out of the ambush, and the wizard just blasted them with fireballs again. I still find it strange that my 15 Spot check didn't notice any of the 13 undead creatures.

He doesn't like to listen the the CRs... He figures, we'll beat anything regardless. There is only 3 of us, and we're normally fighting creatures with higher CRs than a party of four of us should be fighting. In fact, the only thing with a matching CR we've fought were 2 Manticores (which, considering the whole 6 attack with a move thing, should have a higher CR than it does). Oh well, after we beat them, we got a 4th party member, kinda. A Manticore Incarnum Zombie. But, then I had to kill the Druid, as she tried to kill the (more useful than her) rotting manticore.

I've also learned that after a party member dies, and we're weakened, he throws 10+ things at us that are nearly impossible to beat.

Yeah, he does that... He's actually remarked things like "Maybe this will kill you, finally." Still, he hasn't killed a single party member, but not for lack of trying. I did that on my own (though one was in self defense, so I blame her).

So, the moral of the story is - If you DM tries to play by the rules, chances are you can outwit him. Otherwise, keep a backup character on hand.

Kultrum
2007-04-16, 04:40 PM
alright so we have the advantage of a wild card, a new PC is joining the party and hasn't decided what to play yet so we can get the upper hand quickly depending on what he plays, our party consists of:
Goliath Barb 5
Elan Psion 6-Kinetist
Elf Druid 6
Dwarf Rogue 6
Wild card-
I think we may have a shot (yay for first time DMs)

Diggorian
2007-04-16, 05:06 PM
Nice party, got alot of bases covered, but dude ... one thousand? I'd hint the new guy to play a Ranger, guess what favored enemy. :smallwink:

What kind of environment is this? Hills, plains, swamp? An old ruined castle? Rough hewn cavern? This can help alot.

Kultrum
2007-04-16, 05:15 PM
Nice party, got alot of bases covered, but dude ... one thousand? I'd hint the new guy to play a Ranger, guess what favored enemy. :smallwink:

What kind of environment is this? Hills, plains, swamp? An old ruined castle? Rough hewn cavern? This can help a lot.

plains and i was going to hint at an evoc Wizard, not to powerful in the long run but a darn fun char to play, and good for crowd control

MeklorIlavator
2007-04-16, 05:37 PM
Never underestimte the power of a newbie DM. My friend beat a Great wrym White, on his own. At level 12. He was a straight up paladin. I still laught at that one.

On the bright side, it looks likeyou guys have all your bases covered, and a good a plan as you can get at level 6 against a swarm of goblins.

May the force be with You.

The Pink Ninja
2007-04-16, 05:59 PM
Thing is I can;t realistically imagine a Goblin army fighting on past 25% casualties, nevermind 50% or 100%.

That said and open plain works against you. They can surround and attack you from all side. You need some supporting terrain.

How will you ride off on horses if the Goblins have surrounded you?

Of course if you ahve fats horses and rnaged attacks/weaposn you can trot about all day picking them off with ranged attacks.

Machete
2007-04-16, 06:18 PM
Hire Warlocks. Ba-ba-ab-ab-ab-ab-ba-ba-ba Eldritch Machine Guns.
failing that
Give whoever you are protecting who is useless slings and rocks. Laws of odds.
Put something (walls, rivers, whatever) between you and the goblins and plink away at them.

Now some wisdom:
Thus the highest form of generalship is to balk the enemy's plans; the next best is to prevent the junction of the enemy's forces; the next in order is to attack the enemy's army in the field; and the worst policy of all is to besiege walled cities.

Ninja Chocobo
2007-04-16, 06:34 PM
alright so we have the advantage of a wild card, a new PC is joining the party and hasn't decided what to play yet so we can get the upper hand quickly depending on what he plays.
*sings to the Badger song tune*
a Wizard Wizard Wizard Wizard Wizard Wizard Wizard Wizard Wizard Wizard Wizard Cloudkill Cloudkill.
*repeats previous line twice*
Gaaaate it's a Gaaaaate, a scroll of Gaaaate!
*repeat*

'Course, a level 6 Wizard won't have access to Cloudkill, so you'll have to cast it from scrolls. Damn nice spell against hordes of low-level mooks.
Then there's Web, Grease, Lightning Bolt is better at this situation than Fireball, since you'll affect more enemies.

Kultrum
2007-04-16, 08:34 PM
to prevent being surrounded we have this nifty bag of seeds (never runs out) and this cool staff (makes the seeds full grown trees) so the plan was to surround all but 120' of the town in trees (120' taken up by energy wall) to thick to get through. and to hire some mercs w/ bows for the day for artillery (2 sp each, big woop)

Toliudar
2007-04-16, 08:36 PM
If you're able to get the new player to take wizard, my favourite large-scale combat is actually Shrink Item.

Boulders.
Barrels of oil, just as they're being set on fire.
Barrels of caltrops.

Shrunk days before the battle, flown up to hundreds of feet above the fray (where an evoker's going to want to be, anyway). Say the command word and drop it. Plus, this uses up NONE of your spell slots for the actual day of the battle.

Kultrum
2007-04-16, 08:57 PM
shrink item + giants wrath= win:smallbiggrin:

Woot Spitum
2007-04-16, 09:56 PM
This isn't another one of those put the party up against impossible odds so they can get captured because IITS (It's in the script) is it?

Kultrum
2007-04-16, 10:19 PM
This isn't another one of those put the party up against impossible odds so they can get captured because IITS (It's in the script) is it?

If it is it will be funny because he isn't smart enough to pull it off and we aren't smart enough to give up

Diggorian
2007-04-17, 12:43 PM
to prevent being surrounded we have this nifty bag of seeds (never runs out) and this cool staff (makes the seeds full grown trees) so the plan was to surround all but 120' of the town in trees (120' taken up by energy wall) to thick to get through. and to hire some mercs w/ bows for the day for artillery (2 sp each, big woop)

A town in the middle of the plains surrounded by trees is an incredibly dangerous postion even with the energy wall IME. I could kill your party with about 40 goblins using burning arrows depending on how many mercs ya get.

But, you know your DM -- I dont. If your still confident against his 1,000 with this tactic I'll trust ya. PLEASE, tell us how this turns out. It's a shoe in for the Successful Plans thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41052).

F.L.
2007-04-17, 07:59 PM
Don't just have a circular wall around the town, have an 'S' shape of no trees as the path in. You'll have line of sight only to a handful of goblins at a time at the very least. You can make the path in very long. If you have a druid, spike growth could also work wonders. 1d8 damage (which could actually matter to goblins), slowed movement, and it's a magic trap that can't be disarmed, and lasts hours/level. Also covers a huge area.

Also, if possible, fill the area with summoned swarms. They last until you stop concentrating, you just have to keep your casters alive somehow.

The keeping the party members alive could be done with protection from arrows (if the goblins don't use magic arrows, and if it's available). Also hours per level, and nullifies the whole goblin criticals problem.

Kultrum
2007-04-17, 08:21 PM
Don't just have a circular wall around the town, have an 'S' shape of no trees as the path in. You'll have line of sight only to a handful of goblins at a time at the very least. You can make the path in very long. If you have a druid, spike growth could also work wonders. 1d8 damage (which could actually matter to goblins), slowed movement, and it's a magic trap that can't be disarmed, and lasts hours/level. Also covers a huge area.

Also, if possible, fill the area with summoned swarms. They last until you stop concentrating, you just have to keep your casters alive somehow.

The keeping the party members alive could be done with protection from arrows (if the goblins don't use magic arrows, and if it's available). Also hours per level, and nullifies the whole goblin criticals problem.

We have our druid doing just that, also we are buying up pro arrows potions while getting mercs:smallbiggrin:

Emperor Tippy
2007-04-17, 08:28 PM
Thia will be an easy encounter to win. Buy a couple of scroll of cloudkill (1,125 GP each and WBL gives you over 6K each).

F.L.
2007-04-17, 08:31 PM
Then I guess you can only cap it off with a Soften Earth and Stone at the end to stick up chargers. Though how long that'd last before being filled up with a bridge of goblins is beyond me.

Edit: I mean dead goblins, of course, knee deep in the dead style.

F.L.
2007-04-18, 05:32 AM
Not sure if these ideas would help but:

You can cut down trees with Wood Shape. Could be used to further shape the battlefield. Just Wood Shape out a wedge shaped section of the tree into a small statue, or a pile of boat oars, or something.

Cast Continual Flame on some arrows. If the goblins attack at night, you can fire some lighted arrows into the middle of their formation to make them more visible.

Tor the Fallen
2007-04-18, 05:47 AM
Not sure if these ideas would help but:

You can cut down trees with Wood Shape. Could be used to further shape the battlefield. Just Wood Shape out a wedge shaped section of the tree into a small statue, or a pile of boat oars, or something.

Wood shape an entire forest onto the gobbos!

F.L.
2007-04-18, 05:57 AM
Wood shape an entire forest onto the gobbos!

Not sure if you get the cubic footage to do that. But you may be able to drop 1 tree on the goblins, if you can get them to march in a straight line (which you can). I'm currently playing a druid in another campaign, hence the ideas. Though, I'll admit I'm having more fun with stone shape, sealing off passages in a dungeon, setting up hooks to hang a block and tackle on for opening sarcophagi, etc, and finally, every time we leave a dungeon, returning to the main base camp and making the party's small stone hut bigger each day...

Not that the wizard doesn't have rope trick, but the party needs a place to do their 8 hours of item crafting each day, after all.

Kultrum
2007-04-20, 09:06 PM
W00t!!!!!!!! Alright There were like 6 bugbears, 4 Displacer beasts, 1000 goblins, and 30ish invisible drow. Wow was it easy. We walled off the city (trees and spells) and funneled all the enemies into two entrances, one has a psionic wall in front, the other has a barbarian in front. the goblins fell to the wall, drow to the barb, bugbears to the rogue and displacers to druid (yay call lightning).as easy as I predicted.

Seatbelt
2007-04-20, 11:15 PM
I had a new DM like that. They eventually learn how to make lethal encounters.

UglyPanda
2007-04-20, 11:44 PM
Is your DM inexperienced or does he just like making fodder NPCs? Seriously, none of the enemies had the sense to realize it's a trap? None of the goblins saw their buddies dying? If the drow were invisible, then shouldn't they have been capable of finding a new entrance or snuck out?

1337_master
2007-04-20, 11:59 PM
Tell me Ugly panda...He just survived An encounter that might of killed a friggen DRAGON. so remember kids, don't look a gift horse in the mouth, especially if its going to help you murder 1000+Goblins.

Demented
2007-04-20, 11:59 PM
If he wanted to kill the characters, I don't see why there'd be a wall. Much less walls that somehow spontaneously kill goblins. <_<

Kel_Arath
2007-04-21, 12:09 AM
Is your DM inexperienced or does he just like making fodder NPCs? Seriously, none of the enemies had the sense to realize it's a trap? None of the goblins saw their buddies dying? If the drow were invisible, then shouldn't they have been capable of finding a new entrance or snuck out?
Haha, heres where it gets fun. The open spot was filled with a wall of sound, so the goblins would go in (it was night time) die almost instantly, and their torches were destroyed, so the goblins just thought their allies were going into darkness, and the loud noise was the battle, and any that noticed what was going one got pushed forwards by the goblins in front of them. Also the goblin bodies basically liquified from the constant sound damage, and seeing as there was irrigation/river nearby they were used to the wet ground. As for the drow, they were coming in but the barbarian (Kultrum) had scent so he picked them out pretty well.

Quietus
2007-04-21, 07:34 AM
I love how all great plans involve burning a huge amount of your WBL on expensive scrolls you might not be capable of casting.

Good job on the win, though.

Diggorian
2007-04-21, 11:05 AM
Haha, heres where it gets fun. The open spot was filled with a wall of sound, so the goblins would go in (it was night time) die almost instantly, and their torches were destroyed, so the goblins just thought their allies were going into darkness, and the loud noise was the battle, and any that noticed what was going one got pushed forwards by the goblins in front of them. Also the goblin bodies basically liquified from the constant sound damage, and seeing as there was irrigation/river nearby they were used to the wet ground. As for the drow, they were coming in but the barbarian (Kultrum) had scent so he picked them out pretty well.

Torches?! So DM Wonder forgot that goblins have darkvision. Also looks like he doesnt know how Scent works (can pinpoint those adjacent, but still 50% miss chance if invisible). Rules Ignorance for the WIN!! :smallbiggrin:

Did he fold up his tear soaked screen and go home or is he gonna give the mammoth XP you guys are due?

Kultrum
2007-04-21, 11:41 AM
Torches?! So DM Wonder forgot that goblins have darkvision. Also looks like he doesnt know how Scent works (can pinpoint those adjacent, but still 50% miss chance if invisible). Rules Ignorance for the WIN!! :smallbiggrin:

Did he fold up his tear soaked screen and go home or is he gonna give the mammoth XP you guys are due?

ya he gave us the XP we are just about up to 8th lvl
I did get the 50% miss chance, but I have the devil's own luck so that was no problem
Yes our DM is A newb
Quietus: Thank you and actually we only spent 600 gp on potions of pro. Arrows and no scrolls were used.
Demented: We made the walls

Diggorian
2007-04-21, 12:22 PM
Jeez, what I could do with 30 invis Drow! 15 crossbow shots reveals half of them, fort save vs KO poison for those that hit. Barb charges at them triggering 15 readied rapier stabs also poison coated. If he survives, faerie fire then darkness.

Not rooting against y'all Kultrum. It just makes me want to open a DM dojo. :smallbiggrin:

Pink
2007-04-21, 02:20 PM
*signs up to Diggorian's DM Dojo*

Diggorian
2007-04-21, 02:52 PM
*signs up to Diggorian's DM Dojo*

Arent you sweet. :smallbiggrin:

Sadly, a thread like that would become a multiple page monster full or disagreement and grandstanding until it get's locked.

I'm still honered to sig you, pinky.

Pink
2007-04-21, 03:10 PM
honored to be sigged