PDA

View Full Version : Player Help legendary captain

kagetorashizuma
2015-04-14, 02:35 PM
hello everyone

i kinda seaching for a good built for a legendary captain.
it's 28 point system i can only use the books player's handbook 1 & 2 stormwrack and dungand master guide 3.5

i hope you guys can help i want it mabye from a spell caster but i,m not sure so i,m open for everything

Invader
2015-04-14, 05:27 PM
hello everyone

i kinda seaching for a good built for a legendary captain.
it's 28 point system i can only use the books player's handbook 1 & 2 stormwrack and dungand master guide 3.5

i hope you guys can help i want it mabye from a spell caster but i,m not sure so i,m open for everything

Your best bet is probably going to be bard 6/legendary captain x

Bard gives you the profession, knowledge, and BaB prereqs you need for the class and synergy with running a crew between social skills, buffs, and leadership.

You're pretty limited on sources so you don't have a lot of choices for what to do with your feats. Both archery and TWF would be doable but it depends on what you want to do.

kagetorashizuma
2015-04-14, 05:35 PM
Your best bet is probably going to be bard 6/legendary captain x

Bard gives you the profession, knowledge, and BaB prereqs you need for the class and synergy with running a crew between social skills, buffs, and leadership.

You're pretty limited on sources so you don't have a lot of choices for what to do with your feats. Both archery and TWF would be doable but it depends on what you want to do.

ty for the tip i will look if anyone else have something else but i think its a good idea