PDA

View Full Version : Books help me find a book

razorfloss
2015-04-14, 03:25 PM
years ago when i was in high school i found a book in my local library that interested me but soon lost my interest because the library didn't have the next book and i didn't have my nook to look for it. Recently it popped back in my head and am now driving me insane because i cant remember the tittle. So i now turn to the playground to see if y'all can help me remember the name of said book.
Some main plots from the book that i remember
* the main character is a super vampire
*he has a car that he made his seat of power or his vampire familiar (?)
*he was dead at the start of the book and someone was trying to exorcise him
*he was killed by his best friend (i think)
*his thrall symbol is a butterfly based of a tattoo from rachel
*he has a ghost of his ancestor(grandfather i think) following him for reasons i cant remember
*he has a family gun(a revolver i think) that said ghost can shoot 3 times for him
*he complains about it always being stolen and someone shooting him with it
*everybody but him seems to know what is going on
*there's a bet going on that he has no clue about weather or not he dies
*he lives in a city where the vampires control everything (i think)
*there are two girls who are sisters with him (i think ones named Rachel)
*(rachel) made a deal with a devil to come back form the dead
*she temporarily siphoned some of mc powers to become a super vamp for reasons i cant remember
*i think (rachel) killed the demon with some help from a friend of the mc
*the mc friend is some cat demon thing that kills demons that originates from Egypt(i think)
*he broke though some impenetrable force field to talk to a female vampire for info
*the ghost knows said female vampire and feels sad that she turned into a monster
*he destroyed some big vampire brothel and made the human survivors his thralls and made them younger
*this amazed them and he made up some vampire bs about him having more blood

this is all i remember pls help if you can

CarpeGuitarrem
2015-04-14, 06:36 PM
A quick Google search turned up a Google Books result that I absolutely cannot link on GitP, but I can give you the title; I'm 99% certain you're looking for the Void City series. My quick scan shows it to be a not-my-sort-of-series, but there ya be.

razorfloss
2015-04-14, 06:44 PM
thanks its been driving nuts the last few days trying to remember