PDA

View Full Version : Help me make a 5 ed teemo

Chromat
2015-04-17, 06:15 AM
For those who dont know who teemo is:
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Teemo/Background

he is a yorde => halfling

i had thoughts of making him rogue3(assasin)/ranger17

The rogue covers improved movement and poison,although i am not sure how to emulate toxic shot (blinding).

But my biggest concern are shroom traps. maybe with spells?

Maybe it would be better to make custom path for ranger...

Ralanr
2015-04-17, 09:01 AM
Why do want to make the devil?

Blade pact warlock; blow gun.

Easy_Lee
2015-04-17, 09:22 AM
I don't play LOL, but based on that description: pure thief rogue.

Use a blow gun. You can bonus action apply poison to the darts via thief, to represent whatever abilities.
Traps are items that you keep handy. Use them as a bonus action via thief.
Run fast (cunning action), jump far and climb easily (thief)
Look forward to using lots of magic items in the late game (thief)

And he couldn't be blade pact warlock because they sadly cannot make ranged weapons their pact weapon.

Ralanr
2015-04-17, 09:32 AM
I don't play LOL, but based on that description: pure thief rogue.

Use a blow gun. You can bonus action apply poison to the darts via thief, to represent whatever abilities.
Traps are items that you keep handy. Use them as a bonus action via thief.
Run fast (cunning action), jump far and climb easily (thief)
Look forward to using lots of magic items in the late game (thief)

And he couldn't be blade pact warlock because they sadly cannot make ranged weapons their pact weapon.

Really? I need to read warlock more.

SharkForce
2015-04-17, 03:34 PM
they cannot *create* a ranged pact weapon. they can, however, obtain a magical one and turn it into their pact weapon.

Easy_Lee
2015-04-17, 03:35 PM
they cannot *create* a ranged pact weapon. they can, however, obtain a magical one and turn it into their pact weapon.

That's an interesting distinction which opens up some build possibilities. Thanks for posting =)

treecko
2015-04-17, 08:14 PM
Make a warlock. You can blast eldric blasts out of your blowgun, then take the spell investiture of fire to truly become teemo.

http://media.tumblr.com/4cdbf717a69d3c309676893fd4737ad7/tumblr_inline_mmpp2gabGp1r03jjy.png

TrollCapAmerica
2015-04-17, 08:26 PM
How are you gonna simulate the global taunt?

SharkForce
2015-04-17, 09:13 PM
How are you gonna simulate the global taunt?

... replace race with kender, splash a single level of paladin, i guess. now that you are hitting both extremes of the "things that everyone wants to kill" spectrum, that should do the job just fine :)

goto124
2015-04-18, 10:32 AM
What about the

-steps on a mushroom-

Dammit.

*KABOOM*

TalkGibberish
2015-04-19, 07:44 AM
For the mushrooms, just use Caltrops. Dex DC 15 in a square or take 1 damage and change your move speed to 10. Apply some poison to the tips, and its not too bad

Go the Arcane trickster and you can get the Blindness/deafness spell eventually.

Chromat
2015-04-20, 06:11 AM
Wow, these are some really good ones!

I never thought warlock...

And that caltrop solution is soo easy and elegent!

Thnx guys!

I think i will be able to piece something useful nasty.

Cap'tain Teemo on duty!

Arc-Royal
2015-04-22, 01:25 AM
Tristana is best yordle megling (original Tristana lore is best lore--back when meglings were a race of short, explosion-loving maniacs).

Skills-wise, Stealth is a no-brainer. Fluff-wise, Survival and Nature might make sense, but I could also see arguments for Intimidation, Deception, and Athletics/Acrobatics (hup, two, three, four!).

Or you could take Perception as a skill and, with Teemo's passive, play him as a ward. ;P

SharkForce
2015-04-22, 09:05 AM
it occurs to me that warlocks do have access to an invocation that makes them invisible as long as they don't move or attack :P

NeoSeraphi
2015-04-22, 10:34 AM
... replace race with kender, splash a single level of paladin, i guess. now that you are hitting both extremes of the "things that everyone wants to kill" spectrum, that should do the job just fine :)

Need to get a custom magic item that automatically resurrects you once for that Taunt Guardian Angel build.

SharkForce
2015-04-22, 10:42 AM
Need to get a custom magic item that automatically resurrects you once for that Taunt Guardian Angel build.

for that you just pay someone to make a clone backup for you :)

Arc-Royal
2015-04-22, 12:14 PM
it occurs to me that warlocks do have access to an invocation that makes them invisible as long as they don't move or attack :P
I can't believe I forgot about this. Dip Warlock, play as a ward.

NeoSeraphi
2015-04-22, 12:53 PM
I can't believe I forgot about this. Dip Warlock, play as a ward.

Make sure to go Pact of the Chain for a pseudo dragon familiar. That way you always have vision on drag.

If any of your allies say "report Teemo" you can point out that you've maintained control of dragon since level 3