PDA

View Full Version : Make, make make, make a stupid vs thread!

Pronounceable
2007-04-15, 12:18 PM
WARNING: It can't kill your brain if you don't read it...

Goku vs ?

Who can this ? be that can defeat Goku? Who's your candidate against this unstoppable being of pure plot?

I propose Bugs Bunny. He can't be killed in any known way (except for some obscure chemical that has appeared only in a single movie) and while he may not be able to kill Goku he WILL reduce him to a gibbering madman.

What do you think?

Setra
2007-04-15, 12:57 PM
Daffy for the win

Mewtarthio
2007-04-15, 01:29 PM
Never seen DBZ. What's Goku's power level? If he's on a completely different tier relative to normal people, it'll be pretty hard to come up with any decent comparisons.

Alex Kidd
2007-04-15, 01:49 PM
Uh instant universal destruction.

Wrecks entire solar systems(and sometimes rips open the fabric of spacetime) simply by powering up. Can channel the combined power of all existance. Blows up suns for ****s and giggles.

TheOtherMC
2007-04-15, 01:51 PM
Blows up suns for ****s and giggles.

Hey that was ONCE! Besides....that sun was totally being a ****...

Doglord
2007-04-15, 02:16 PM
I think CitD could beat him.

Douglas
2007-04-15, 07:46 PM
Any saiyan or part saiyan who has used the dragonballs to wish for immortality.

Cybren
2007-04-15, 08:05 PM
Garlic Jr. wished for immortality and he got beat by a bald guy, little kid, and green alien thinger

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-04-15, 08:21 PM
It was MacGuyver, in the crater, with the shoe-string. [/Clue]

Seriously. I bet MacGuyver could take him. Or Transmetal2 Megatron (Beast Wars).

Innis Cabal
2007-04-15, 09:39 PM
its so obvious, The DM

tgva8889
2007-04-16, 01:18 AM
Anyone with 7 different dragonballs of the same type, such as the 7 normal Dragonballs or the 7 Black Dragonballs.

"I wish Goku didn't exist!" Poof! Victory.

tsuyoshikentsu
2007-04-16, 02:47 AM
Never seen DBZ. What's Goku's power level?

IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!!

Seriously, tell me you didn't see it coming.

Anyway: Goku, while powerful, fails against Epic Spellcasting. "With the death seed, I'm going to research Kill Goku With No Save Or SR."

Tengu
2007-04-16, 03:44 AM
Whomever will manage to kill Goku, won't do it forever - in DB death is only temporary and people stop caring after a while.

But seeing that's his outrageous power level does not improve his immunity system (remember the start of Cell Saga?), I'd say that any character who's main weapon is poison and/or disease would take him down, if striking first - which shouldn't be very tough, as while Goku is very fast he's also the most gullible person under the sun.

turtleant120
2007-04-16, 04:02 AM
Ever notice how the more transformations goku goes through, the meaner he gets, personality wise.

Reinboom
2007-04-16, 05:58 AM
A death seed without sr and no saves (as previously mentioned) with a way to seal away the soul would do it. Then Celerity to beat goku's insane speed.
For other characters... hmmn...

Windows ME-tan could beat goku. He would try to fight her and just keep getting errors instead.

Ettlesby
2007-04-16, 06:24 AM
Mario. Seriously, he just grabs a Starman, pokes Goku, and then Goku dies. Heck, even if GOKU is the one doing that's running into him. Of course, he would still have to worry about falling into pits or lava...

Tor the Fallen
2007-04-16, 06:54 AM
Myxomatosis.

Setra
2007-04-16, 07:08 AM
Ever notice how the more transformations goku goes through, the meaner he gets, personality wise.
Probably due to the increasing constipation

Attilargh
2007-04-16, 08:14 AM
The Kobold Who Must Not Be Named might give Goku a run for his money.

And, of course, Kyle Katarn. ("Kyle Katarn is referenced only once in the Star Wars Saga - this occurs when Palpatine fries Mace Windu with lightning.")

Jibar
2007-04-16, 09:11 AM
It was MacGuyver, in the crater, with the shoe-string. [/Clue]

Cluedo! CLUEDO! The game is called Cluedo!

Anyway, Dr. Manhatten, Jesus, me, anybody with any brains?

Gungnir
2007-04-16, 09:16 AM
His wife?

Actually, if his wife did go hostile on him, he'd just start an internal dialogue lasting for the rest of the season, then she'd either get bored and go away, or just die of old age.

Perhaps an Epic level cleric with 40 CHA? Last I checked, he was technically an undead.

Alex Kidd
2007-04-16, 09:50 AM
Actually you can't use the dragoon balls to wish them away, I believe that was tried for Frieza(maybe Cell) the dragon said he din't have the power to. And Goku's a fair bit beyond them by now.

Also the dragon balls probably work like resurection not raise dead. Of course if he used Buu's trick of just teleporting back and forth between life and death worlds, after dying he could be an undead. Halo in DB equals undead.

But yeah disease or Mario could probably do it. Of course you'd have to engineer a disease specified to work against a species with only one other member left alive (and it might be a little hard to test things on Vegeta).

TheOtherMC
2007-04-16, 10:26 AM
I vote for Yajarobie and his yet unseen unlimited resivior of power. I mean come on, why doesnt the guy fight? Cause it would be too easy!!!

Sephiroth
2007-04-16, 11:05 AM
errrr i know one way of killing goku TURN TO TV OFF HE GOES POOF

zeratul
2007-04-16, 11:09 AM
We already have a vs thread.

Woot Spitum
2007-04-16, 11:16 AM
I think the name of this should be Goku versus anyone.

Personally, I'd go with Lex Luthor. Lex would just convince Goku that if he came back from the dead again, all his loved ones would be in danger. Don't ask how. Lex is a genius, Goku is a gullible moron.

TheOtherMC
2007-04-16, 11:20 AM
I think the name of this should be Goku versus anyone.

Personally, I'd go with Lex Luthor. Lex would just convince Goku that if he came back from the dead again, all his loved ones would be in danger. Don't ask how. Lex is a genius, Goku is a gullible moron.

Goku: But can't I just use the Dragonballs to-

Luthor: WROOOOOOOOONG!

:smallbiggrin:

Soniku
2007-04-16, 12:00 PM
L-sama, a.k.a. the lord of nightmares from slayers. She could just flick him into the sea of chaos.

Ok, but picking a god is really cheating, right? :smallbiggrin:

Well, I would say Xellos Metallium from slayers then. He might not look it most of the time but he's definitely on par with the general DBZ character power level, he can teleport, if you leave a single molecule of him in existence he can regenerate in 24 hours and took out the majority of all gold and black dragons in the world in under five seconds with, quite literally, a flick of his finger.

elliott20
2007-04-16, 12:09 PM
there is an even greater, more unstoppable force than goku... it's the goku fanboy base.

Setra
2007-04-16, 05:26 PM
there is an even greater, more unstoppable force than goku... it's the goku Blizzard fanboy base.
Fixed it for ya.

Cybren
2007-04-16, 07:28 PM
L-sama, a.k.a. the lord of nightmares from slayers. She could just flick him into the sea of chaos.

Ok, but picking a god is really cheating, right? :smallbiggrin:

Well, I would say Xellos Metallium from slayers then. He might not look it most of the time but he's definitely on par with the general DBZ character power level, he can teleport, if you leave a single molecule of him in existence he can regenerate in 24 hours and took out the majority of all gold and black dragons in the world in under five seconds with, quite literally, a flick of his finger.
The gods of Dragon Ball Z's universe were pretty much cowering behind Goku for protection by its end. Cell was also able to regenerate at that ridiculous level, even after he intentionally self destructed.

Jonzac
2007-04-30, 05:14 PM
Vs. The TV Remote

The off button on my TV. Sure fire offensive weapon to which there is no defense possible.

Secondary attack....channel changing. Again no defense stops an offensive attack with little effort and nothing GOKU could do against this.

Additional Attacks. Brings Martha Stewart to the fore to wear GOKU down, followed by Kate Couric and Oprah. After these three GOKU feels nothing but guilty for his actions and then makes a dolie.

Holy_Knight
2007-05-02, 02:15 AM
Who can beat Goku? Easy:

He-Man, The Most Powerful Man in the Universe.

By definition, He-Man is more powerful than anybody else, so he can beat anybody, including Goku.

Douglas
2007-05-02, 02:20 AM
Technically Goku isn't a man, he's a saiyan.

Wehrkind
2007-05-02, 02:56 AM
Well... inspired by an avatar, probably Rogue from X-men. Just hug him, acting all friendly with that southern charm.

Barring that, Superman in a Guyver unit. As much as I hate superman, you really don't have any other option in toe to toe, and Goku would never figure out kryptonite.

Alternately, Lex could trick him, with cakes. 40 of them...

Creeps
2007-05-03, 02:07 AM
Pick a Mythos entity.

Snipers_Promise
2007-05-04, 07:52 PM
Pick a Mythos entity. Cthulhu would "break Goku's mind, snap his will, and slurp out his soul." :smallamused:

Edit: Opps typo

TheOtherMC
2007-05-04, 08:19 PM
Cthulhu would "break his mind, snap his will, and slurp out his soul." :smallamused:

And if he's lucky he'll do it in that order too...