PDA

View Full Version : Hardest/Most confusing Temple LOZ OOC

1337_master
2007-04-14, 10:09 PM
I'm pretty sure I know the answer...But I was wondering What everyone thought was the hardest Temple (Dungeon) in Legend of zelda, ocarina of time.

EDIT:sorry about the redundant threads, I guess my computers odd again.

1337_master
2007-04-14, 10:11 PM
I'm pretty sure I know the answer...But I was wondering What everyone thought was the hardest Temple (Dungeon) in Legend of zelda, ocarina of time.

Legendary
2007-04-15, 01:20 AM
Water Temple. My friend and I learned the virtue of having TWO save files from that ONE dungeon.

The HARD way.

Setra
2007-04-15, 02:01 AM
The belly of that annoying whale.

Temple wise, tie between Shadow and Water.

Setra
2007-04-15, 02:04 AM
Ah there are two of them.. I'll just quote my other response..

The belly of that annoying whale.

Temple wise, tie between Shadow and Water.

Endeavourl
2007-04-15, 02:28 AM
Water Temple. My friend and I learned the virtue of having TWO save files from that ONE dungeon.

The HARD way.

Agreed. :smallsigh:

Setra
2007-04-15, 02:41 AM
I never really got why people said the Water temple was so hard.. It wasn't that bad.

Then again most of the game was pretty easy.

Edit: Except the belly of that annoying whale

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-15, 05:16 AM
Of them all, Shadow was my least favourite. And for some reason I found Phantom Ganon (forest temple) Harder than any of the other bosses...

1337_master
2007-04-15, 03:10 PM
I agree water Temple, Both because the majority of everyone has already voted for it, and I almost quit the game after playing it for a bit.

SKarious
2007-04-15, 03:13 PM
Water Temple - 1st place, by far.
Forest Temple - 2nd place.
Spirit Temple - 3rd place.

thay don't make dungeons like they used to in the old days.

edit: arrgh, wrong button. please add +1 to "water temple"

BrokenButterfly
2007-04-15, 06:04 PM
I would agree with S. for those three, I thought that the Water Temple was fiendishly hard, as was the Forest Temple. I think I had difficulty with the Fire Temple too.

I thought that Shadow was much to easy though. It seemed to be a case of "Oh no, a locked door. Guess I'll try the side-room right next to said sealed portal. Oh wow! A key!"

But for me, Spirit was the best dungeon and one of my series favourites.

EricDerKonig
2007-04-15, 07:27 PM
I don't remember them all very well, but I do remember that Water was very frustrating.

Mewtarthio
2007-04-15, 09:12 PM
I hate Water dungeons. As Kid Link, Jabu-Jabu's belly was the hardest dungeon for me. As Adult Link, I was pulling out my hair in frustration over the Water Temple. In Majora's Mask, I never even completed the Water-themed dungeon (which was it, again?). Even Twilight Princess, which isn't exactly a tough game, had an aggravating Water dungeon. I guess it has something to do with Water dungeons being built for aquatic creatures, rather than terrestrial ones like humans.

Indurain
2007-04-15, 10:17 PM
The Water Temple, while time consuming, wasn't really difficult...plus it's where you get the super hookshot...how can you be mad at the temple that gives the hookshot?

For me, the only place where I got really stuck (I am ashamed now), was near the end of the shadow temple. Fire arrow + Bomb Flower = Statue falling....how could I have not seen that? I must have spent a good couple of days ignoring my exams trying to figure that part out.

tsuyoshikentsu
2007-04-16, 02:51 AM
I HATED THE FOREST TEMPLE.

Ahem.

Also, Twinrova was awesome, on SO many levels. "I'm only 790!" "You can't be, we're twins!"

1337_master
2007-04-16, 04:46 PM
It seems that everyone found the fire/spirit temples easy, And I don't know quite why...Whatever

Green Bean
2007-04-16, 04:53 PM
Water Temple by far. I've played through OoT three times, and each time I miss a different key, and each time I spend eight hours looking for it.

Forest Temple is a close second. My first playthrough, I was stuck on the pre-bow part for so long, I gave up and got the biggoron sword first, along with starting the Fire and Water.

For some reason, I never had trouble with the Shadow Temple, and I loves the Spirit Temple with all my heart.

Sailacela
2007-04-16, 05:47 PM
*Realizes it's been too long since she played it to answer the question* :smallfrown: