PDA

View Full Version : Character sheets online

demonwalker
2015-04-20, 10:59 AM
While other threads like this have been created, I feel this one has something different to warrent a new thread.

I'm looking for a website like mythweavers that has pathfinder sheet options. I would like it to be a website or other online form in which I could fill it out on my desktop computer and access it on my tablet that same day without connecting the two at all. Mythweavers used to be my go-to until their old sheets stopped working properly and they went to alpha, which I have never liked.

I do know about http://charactersheet.co.uk/pathfinder/#/sheet/551985acab03da030081dc4f and considered it, but I feel like entering in the same 50 spells I use every time I make a new caster is a waste of time. If it saved spells you entered at one point I would be okay with it. It also has no way of saying that you are preparing both normal and metamagiced versions without just making a new spell, which is just more time wasted.

RoleToMe is very similar to the other one I linked, and even seems like it could store spells after a time of working on it, but doesn't seem to support tablets yet which so far has caused issues due to the way it's laid out.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Jormengand
2015-04-20, 12:32 PM
I'm looking for a website like mythweavers that has pathfinder sheet options. I would like it to be a website or other online form in which I could fill it out on my desktop computer and access it on my tablet that same day without connecting the two at all. Mythweavers used to be my go-to until their old sheets stopped working properly and they went to alpha, which I have never liked.

You can choose Legacy sheets for Pathfinder instead of New sheets. The former look and work the original PF sheets; not sure whether or not that helps.