PDA

View Full Version : By your power combined: Genasi party

Naanomi
2015-04-20, 04:45 PM
Anyone notice that Genasi stats line up well with the archetypical adventuring party? In fact, even just using the Basic Rules 'baseline classes' one could make a very functional Genasi party. Earth Champion/Fighter; Fire Wizard/Evoker; Water Cleric/Life; Air Rogue/Thief... Seems good to go for me!

The real question is how their themed costumes would match... Power ranger color theme style? Or something more exotic? And what fifth party member plays get stuck with Heart?

Ralanr
2015-04-20, 05:23 PM
Halfings get heart. I can't see why not.

Now for costumes, that depends on the setting.

And why not sailor suits?

Paeleus
2015-04-21, 10:00 AM
Definitely a halfling. Like a halfling bard. And make him/her completely useless in combat. And also the immeadeate reason why the genasi are fighting (to save his sensitive, punk ass cause he went and got captured). Hilarity ensues.

Pyon
2015-04-21, 10:09 AM
On behalf of the moon, I will punish you!

Man now I want to make a magical genasi campaign.

Madfellow
2015-04-21, 10:26 AM
Man now I want to make a magical genasi campaign.

Only races are human and genasi? I'd play it. Humans would get stuck in the role of Heart.

Pyon
2015-04-21, 10:32 AM
Only races are human and genasi? I'd play it. Humans would get stuck in the role of Heart.

Then they go around saving the world from evil, and fighting humans transformed into monsters and showering them with love and other cliche stuff. Let's make this happen!