PDA

View Full Version : Unearthed Arcana: Eberron and Mass Combat

jkat718
2015-04-21, 09:54 PM
We already had this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?408748-Anyone-make-any-class-variants-since-the-modifying-classes-articles), asking for people's experiences with the third installment of Unearthed Arcana (that would be Modifying Classes), but I would like to hear if anyone has used either the first Unearthed Arcanum (?), Eberron, or the second, When Armies Clash. I'm more interested in the latter myself, but I thought I'd throw in Eberron just because someone else might find it useful.

CyberThread
2015-04-21, 10:47 PM
Yeah we had that thread, basic consis was, Mass combat was nice but not well suited for this system . Eberrone is eberron nothing was overpowered about that addition , and the artificer wasen't half bad.

jkat718
2015-04-22, 08:52 AM
Yeah we had that thread, basic consis was, Mass combat was nice but not well suited for this system . Eberrone is eberron nothing was overpowered about that addition , and the artificer wasen't half bad.

Could you direct me to that thread? I'm thinking of running Mass Combat with my players, and want to know what to look out for.

Inevitability
2015-04-22, 02:42 PM
We use a lot of things from the Eberron PDF right now. We used to have a warforged in the group, another player is a changeling, and someone's playing an elf artificer. I use some material from the PDF myself, too.