PDA

View Full Version : Delay Potion Feat Question

Gamereaper
2015-04-22, 10:40 AM
So I was thinking about something. The text states that you can delay the effects of a potion for 1 hour per CON modifier. You can activate it as a swift action, pretty cool. But here is the part that caught my eye. It says that if it's not used within that time frame, it is simply wasted. Does that mean you can safely drink and dispose of cursed potions that would cause insanity or instantly kill you all at the cost of 1 rank in Knowledge (Arcana)?!?

Sol
2015-04-22, 11:54 AM
So I was thinking about something. The text states that you can delay the effects of a potion for 1 hour per CON modifier. You can activate it as a swift action, pretty cool. But here is the part that caught my eye. It says that if it's not used within that time frame, it is simply wasted. Does that mean you can safely drink and dispose of cursed potions that would cause insanity or instantly kill you all at the cost of 1 rank in Knowledge (Arcana)?!?

this doesn't appear to be 4e related

Gamereaper
2015-04-23, 10:50 AM
this doesn't appear to be 4e related

This was supposedto go in the other one, sorry.

Sol
2015-04-23, 05:56 PM
This was supposedto go in the other one, sorry.

No worries! Not trying to be snarky, that was just the most helpful answer I could give, knowing not a thing about the system in question.