PDA

View Full Version : 3.5/Optimization All the Spells

AWiz_Abroad
2015-04-23, 12:43 PM
So, if I wanted to get every single 3.5 Sor/Wiz spell (minus the wizard only ones) onto a spontaneous caster, how much would that cost and by what level could you accomplish said feat?

Tvtyrant
2015-04-23, 01:47 PM
So, if I wanted to get every single 3.5 Sor/Wiz spell (minus the wizard only ones) onto a spontaneous caster, how much would that cost and by what level could you accomplish said feat?

We just had this discussion in another thread. If you are allowed infinite money cheese (wall of salt and the like) level 16 with the dark chaos shuffle and Otugyh Pit. Grab versatile spellcaster to be able to.cast 9ths, turn your infinite Iron Will feats into extra spells.

sideswipe
2015-04-23, 02:15 PM
Level 1 :smallwink: (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Talk:Pun-Pun_%283.5e_Optimized_Character_Build%29#Pun-Pun_at_Level_1)

my bad you said spontaneous caster.

i think you could get mostly the same as a level 1 sorcerer. you will have a slight chance to fail the knowledge religeon check.

Rubik
2015-04-23, 02:48 PM
One casting of a Supernatural Spell'd Wish from a dweomerkeeper.

Wish for a thought bottle, already attuned to you, filled with every spell in existence.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2015-04-23, 03:18 PM
Take the feat Magical Training in PGtF, you'll get a spellbook and the ability to copy more spells into it per Rules Compendium. You can now learn spells just as a Wizard does, and any spell you learn and put into your spellbook is a spell you know. Get a Blessed Book (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicItems/wondrousItems.htm#blessedBook) to make it cheaper to write them down.

Take the feat Versatile Spellcaster in Races of the Dragon, you can now spend two spontaneous spell slots of the same level to cast any spell you know that's one level higher, such as the spells you put into that spellbook.

For spells you want more immediate access to, use the Ancestral Relic Runestaff (www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?267805-Sorcerer-Handbook#4) trick.

Uncle Pine
2015-04-24, 10:23 AM
With infinite money cheese, another option is buying a knowstone of every Sor/Wiz spell. Or a single knowstone that grants access to every Sor/Wiz spell as per MIC stacking rules.

dextercorvia
2015-04-24, 10:41 AM
Without Infinite Money, how about just Silverbrow Human Sorcerer5/MageofthArcaneOrder10/X+3 with feats Arcane Preparation, Cooperative Spell, Any Metamagic?

He can cast any Sorcerer/Wizard Spell of up to 9th level, except cantrips. He'd have to learn those another way -- Knowstones are probably the easiest for that.

Jormengand
2015-04-24, 11:19 AM
IIRC, a runestaff of continuous consecrate will allow you to have a floating extra spell known that can be changed as I think it's a standard action. Of course, custom magic items sometimes get the DM angry, but so does anything likely to get the same result.