PDA

View Full Version : The Town Police Department [Modern]

Hitchhiker
2007-04-16, 01:54 PM
This is the Police Department of the Town's city. There are several smaller branches of it scattered throughout the Town, but this the main building. It's two stories and made of brick, and there are several parts to it.
There's the Front Wing, where several officers at the front desk take notes of crimes and report them in to any cars or officers actually out on duty. This connects to a door labeled 'Officers Only', and past that is the Office Wing, where officers can assess crimes, look up past offenders' records, or notify other officers of crimes in progress.
The Cell Wing is a large building near the main Department which is connected by a locked hallway, and this is where criminals are kept until they're let out on bail, their sentence is up, or they break out.
The second floor is used as a Crime Lab, and is where officers or scientists look at DNA or fingerprint samples or inspect evidence.
The Chief of Police at the moment is Keal MacKellen, the near epitome of law and order. There's absolutely no corruption throughout the Station after he arrived, and the force hasn't missed apprehending a criminal in years. It's by the book or nothing under his command, and since he whipped the force into shape years ago, no one questions him. In reality, the Chief is a shadowkind himself, a champion of the God of Order.

Some NPC staff include:
Kedder, the Head of the Crime Lab. A little on the eccentric side, but friendly enough.
Alice, the secretary for the Front Wing.
Elmer, the Commander-In-Chief of the Police Force.
Bell, the Troll keeper of the cell block.

Crime & Punishment

Theft: 12 Hours and a suitable fine.
Assault: 18 hours and a suitable fine.
Successful Assault: 24 hours and a suitable fine.
Kidnapping: 24 Hours and a Suitable Fine.
Arson: 30 hours and a suitable fine.
Murder: 36 hours and a suitable fine.
Resisting Arrest: An aditional 6 hours and a suitable fine.
Torture: 48 hours and a suitable fine.

Current PC Officers:
Keal "Big Mac" MacKellen

McBish
2007-04-16, 03:22 PM
((I am so not joining up this police force. If I start to someone please hit me.))

The Geomancer
2007-04-16, 04:49 PM
((The punishment times should be the same as regular town.. That seems to work well.))

GuesssWho
2007-04-16, 10:59 PM
{Considering that both of my characters are CN at best and CE at worst, I'm subscribing to this thread ahead of time.}

Hitchhiker
2007-04-17, 07:04 AM
((The punishment times should be the same as regular town.. That seems to work well.))
((Sure, I'll change it...edited.))

((I am so not joining up this police force. If I start to someone please hit me.))
((:smallconfused: Hmm?))

AmberVael
2007-04-17, 08:15 AM
((:smallconfused: Hmm?))
((Joining Town police forces pretty much ties up that character for all time))

Kyrian
2007-04-17, 09:31 AM
((Joining Town police forces pretty much ties up that character for all time))

((Why do you think Silas usually receives the least of my attention?))

GuesssWho
2007-04-28, 02:15 PM
{Whatever happened to this?}