PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Optimize my Nightblade

EliteChoboHax
2015-04-23, 06:37 PM
Hey there

As the topic says, this is a link to my newest character, a level 3 Fetchling Nightblade. I've been unable to find anything related to building a Nightblade online, so i just gave it a shot and compiled one. I feel like this character could be alot of fun to play the way she has been made, but i'm open to suggestions for improvements if one of you PF wizards have any?

The only thing unchangeable is the chosen Path (Path of the Darkened Fortress) and the race Fetchling. Its made with a 20 point buy. Here it is, please, feel free to comment on it and suggest other options if you can find any way to improve it.

I opted for alot of skills with low ranks, as the group im playing only consists of two players, so we need to cover alot of bases just the two of us. He is playing a Warpriest lvl 3, if there is any kind of synergy between those and a Nightblade i havent thought of

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=176948

EliteChoboHax
2015-04-24, 11:20 AM
No one willing to take a stab at it?

LoyalPaladin
2015-04-24, 12:02 PM
No one willing to take a stab at it?
Haha. A stab in the dark?

I can't help you much, I'm a 3.5 guy. But I'll bump this for good measure.

Fluffy Viking
2015-04-24, 01:23 PM
I, too, will give you a bump as I recently got the pdf with the Nightblade, and I'm curious on the Playgrounds take on it as well as build advice as I'm going to be making my own Nightblade.

Out of curiosity, any reason why you went Path of Darkened Fortress?