PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CLXI

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Baeleck
2007-04-16, 02:51 PM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif
Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song (http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/televisioncity/cheerssong.html)

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Who
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))

GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace.

ufo
2007-04-16, 02:52 PM
Koty jumps manically from the bar stool, impaling one of the retreating tentacles with his short scimitar before it can escape.

Exachix
2007-04-16, 02:52 PM
The Tentacles retreat, some may stay for comunnal killing.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 02:53 PM
Sephiroth continues to attack the tentacles nearby Tham'che. "This is a bit harder to kill than I thought it would be."

Baeleck
2007-04-16, 02:54 PM
Tham'che sits back down, ignoring the cries of pain coming from a suffocating NPC, which is being dragged back down under the floorboards with one of the tentacles.
"Yeah... a bit rubbery. You can't spike 'em propperly."

ufo
2007-04-16, 02:57 PM
Koty turns in the general direction of Sephiroth.

"Why, I actually think it's been quite fun, though quite easy."

He looks at the floor with the hacked and sliced tentacles.

"I believe I have increased my combat skills at my adventure, actually."

He snickers for abit, and looks at the other combatants.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 02:58 PM
Sephiroth sheaths masamune, and sits down next to the drow. "Well looks like none of us got hurt."

Baeleck
2007-04-16, 03:00 PM
Tham'che scowls at Koty.
"I surely wish you'd got hurt..." she says coldly to the gnome, moving away from him over to the other side of the tavern.

Baeleck and Mychasi sit back down again.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 03:02 PM
Sephiroth stares indignantly at Koty. "You care to prove your battle prowess to the rest of us?"

ufo
2007-04-16, 03:02 PM
Koty's face changes to a comic-ish sad face while he points his finger upwards.

"I dropped my mug over my toe! I got hurt badly!"

EDIT: "Prove my battle prowess? Too lazy!" he grins.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-16, 03:04 PM
The rogue creation escapes from the pocket of dead time that engulfed it so suddenly its player didn't have time to post it.

ufo
2007-04-16, 03:06 PM
"Hey, this is becoming quite bad association!" Koty sticks his tongue out, making a satisfied grin. ((Sticks tongue out as in this smiley: :smalltongue: , which means not pointed at anyone.)).

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-16, 03:08 PM
The rogue creation looks down at the pile of tentacles. "Did I miss all the fun?"

Dead time engulfs it once more.

Baeleck
2007-04-16, 03:09 PM
Tham'che gives a sigh as she gets another DLB. She begins to speak with slightly slurred words, as she is drinking more than she normally does.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 03:09 PM
sephiroth orders a Spoonake Chablis, and points masamune at the gnome. "Do you want to keep the tongue? If so keep it in your mouth."

ufo
2007-04-16, 03:11 PM
sephiroth orders a Spoonake Chablis, and points masamune at the gnome. "Do you want to keep the tongue? If so keep it in your mouth."

"Y'know, I was planning to eat it with bread and a bit of oregano in the morning. I was planning to take yours too, but I decided not to, I might be infected with stupidity."

wxdruid
2007-04-16, 03:16 PM
Gwen sneaks into Trog's for a quick cup of hot chocolate. She sits at the bar and looks around.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 03:18 PM
Sephiroth smirks at Koty, rolls his eyes, then looks over at Tham'che. "She doesn't look so good."

wxdruid
2007-04-16, 03:20 PM
Cosmo brings over her hot chocolate and Gwen stirs in her favorite chocolate chips before she takes a sip.

Baeleck
2007-04-16, 03:22 PM
Tham'che decides not to order another drink, and just sits where she is, swaying on the spot a little. Baeleck and Mychasi get up and make their way out the tavern, through a portal.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 03:23 PM
Sephiroth walks over to Tham'che. " You look sick, are you alright?"

ufo
2007-04-16, 03:23 PM
Koty regains his happy/greedy smile and walks for the barstool, nearly falling when walking over one of the tentacles. He climbs a barstool, pays for an Archon Ale and begins to drink.

"Well. This's been a most entertaining visit to Trog's. Most entertaining ever. It's the best gift I could get after returning...

He stops talking for a bit and makes a parody of a spooky face

...from my greaaat adventure!"

He begins laughing and takes a sip of the ale.

wxdruid
2007-04-16, 03:24 PM
Gwen smiles as she finishes her hot chocolate and leaves the tavern.

Baeleck
2007-04-16, 03:29 PM
"I'm fine... perfuly fine... I jus had a bit to drinks, as all..." she slurs, her eyes closing a little as she passes out.
Her player then leaves her as he has to go offline now.

((I didn't want to leave her... I'm a bad father! *sniff*))

zeratul
2007-04-16, 03:30 PM
Sephiroth picks up Tham'che, and brings her to the second floor.

ufo
2007-04-16, 03:34 PM
"Meh. No more fun..." Koty mumbles and leaves via a portal.

((G'night everybody!))

zeratul
2007-04-16, 03:35 PM
Sephiroth leaves five gold peices, then leaves.

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 04:34 PM
Dead time loosens it grip on Kerra and she lashes out. Hurt it clambers over to a wall. She dissapears and reappears a moment later with a collasol book called 'Encyclopedia of drains'. She orders a wine and gets to work.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 04:57 PM
Sephiroth walks back into the tavern, sits next to Kerra, and orders a wine.
"Hello"

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 05:09 PM
Hmm? Oh. Hi. Kerra folds a page in her book in half and puts it under her chair.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 05:24 PM
Sephiroth looks around."We seem to be the only ones here aside from the bartenders."

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 05:31 PM
Yes. Everyone must have gotten bored from this tavern and left. I think I have been alone here for about half an hour. She looks stunned. I think I must have forgotten my manners. Hello. My name is Kerra. Who are you?

zeratul
2007-04-16, 05:46 PM
"Helllo Kerra, I'm Sephiroth, I've been coming in here a lt lately. I've been staying down here for the most part though. There seems to be something going on upstairs."

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 05:54 PM
Do you know what it is? Kerra asks, curious.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 05:59 PM
"Well I've been up there and it sounds like two of our fellow towns-people are "enjoyin each others company to the fullest" if you catch my drift. If you ever go up there you will se what I mean."

Warpfire
2007-04-16, 06:06 PM
A voice, possibly recognizable as that of the angry (N)PC wizard who gifted Sephiroth with a bucket and some towels, emerges from an empty corner of the tavern.

"Better get used to it, kid. I swear, kids these days...like bloody rabbits."

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 06:08 PM
Kerra turns towrd the newcomer, but talks to Sephiroth. I get the drift.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 06:09 PM
Sephiroth turns to the (N)CP"Thats what it sounded like, thanks for the bucket by the way. The drow will appreciate it when she wakes up." Sephiroth orderes another wine, and turns back to Kerra.

Warpfire
2007-04-16, 06:10 PM
"I was just trying to get you to go away." The bodiless voice says, rather bluntly.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 06:13 PM
"So kerra, what's your story?" Sephiroth looks at Kerra with an interested expression.

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 06:22 PM
At first I was a elf living in a shack in a different continent. My family couldn't pay our rent for our house because we were very poor. So we were thrown in jail. A few months later, a scientist started doing experiments on the prisoners. Turning them into animals. My mother was turned into a frog. My dad was an antelope and my sister was a cow. He was just about to turn me into a cat when he spilt the vial of the potion onto me. It wasn't finished so I turned into a half-cat. He threw me out laughing and saying I would never have any friends. So I came here to make friends so I wouldn't feel like a freak. Here, in the forest, I met Shadow and she helped me. We are friends now. Then I was turned into a elf again and now this is me. That is my basic history. Yours? She speaks quickly and it is hard to understand what she is saying.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 06:29 PM
"As I told baeleck for a long time I was a legendarry soldier, My prowess inspired many. However upon finding out that I only had power because of being injected with geans of a monster, which fell from the sky I went mad and burned the village I had been staying in to the ground. After this I tried to summon a meteor to destroy the planet. In short, a group of adventurers caught up with me, and stopped me. However after they killed me, instead of dying, I winded up here." Sephiroth has a mealancholly expression on his face as he says this. "I regained my sanity when I came here, and am trying to redeem myself."

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 06:39 PM
Oh. Did you get resserected? Because it doesn't make much sense that they killed you, but you didn't die.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 06:40 PM
"I don't know, all I know is I woke up here. I probably was ressurected, although it is possible that I was just greavously wounded."

ValKey
2007-04-16, 06:47 PM
*ValKey wanders into the tavern*

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 06:48 PM
Kerra nods. You woke up in Trogs?

zeratul
2007-04-16, 06:49 PM
Sephiroth looks at the newcomer, then goes back into conversation with Kerra. "So I'm sure by this point you have prooved the one who said you would have no friends verry wrong."

:edit: "Yes a week after my seaming death."

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 07:05 PM
Mabye. I don't have that many friends though. I don't know the person who made me an elf again. He was insulting me without really meaning to and I was stressed, so I lashed out at him verbally and he said sorry after weeping for a few minutes and the soory was turning me back into my elven form. She takes a sip of wine. I am expecting two freinds to turn up shortly. Xeni and Rye.

Warpfire
2007-04-16, 07:08 PM
Hathorne enters, looking less shaky then he often does. He heads over to an empty table and sits down.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 07:08 PM
Sephiroth smiles at Kerra "Well you have one in me too if you wish it. I'm surprised you dont have more." Sephiroth takes a sip of wine.

Nightwing
2007-04-16, 07:11 PM
*walks into bar and orders drink*

ValKey
2007-04-16, 07:11 PM
*she looks over the drink, and sits down perking up a little at the mention of Xeni*

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 07:12 PM
I havn't been here that long.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 07:16 PM
"That would explain it, have you been enjoying it here?"

ValKey
2007-04-16, 07:18 PM
*sings to herself*how many roads must a man walk down, before they can call him a man..

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 07:19 PM
Yes. I have enjoyed evey moment except when I learnt Xeni had died and when Zeb had died. I also wasn't very pleased when I learnt my cat and my freind's twin brother, was missing.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 07:22 PM
"I thought you said you expected xeni to be here shotly?"

Warpfire
2007-04-16, 07:22 PM
Hathorne looks over at ValKey as she begins to sing. He appears to be listening.

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 07:23 PM
I did. He was raised.

ValKey
2007-04-16, 07:25 PM
*listens to the conversation going on, humming to herself. Feels rather out of place*

zeratul
2007-04-16, 07:28 PM
"I'll be right back." Seing Valkey's feeling, of being out of place, Sephiroth walks over to her, and sits down for a moment. "Hello, I don't believe we have met, I'm Sephiroth, I came here a few weeks ago."

ValKey
2007-04-16, 07:34 PM
*she looks over at Sephiroth looking rather surprised*hello there I am Valkey*smiles singing the rest of the song she started since someone seemed to enjoy it*

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 07:34 PM
Kerra watches him go and gets the collosal book out again and starts reading it.

Nightwing
2007-04-16, 07:42 PM
do you mind if I join the two of you?

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 07:44 PM
Maph'tey is currently seated at a table working on one of his carvings.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-16, 07:55 PM
Revenant walks downstairs with, I'm assuming, Iris.

"So they just...obey you? Do you know why? And no, I'm pretty sure it's not your looks because objects don't have genders. So don't say that."

Revenant grins knaveishly (it's a scary look on him) and exits to the streets.

((To the Streets. And I gotta go in a short while, I will be gone for almost exactly an hour and thirty minutes. So keep that in mind.))

Nightwing
2007-04-16, 07:56 PM
*looks over at Maph'tey and takes out his carving knife and starts carving a piece of wood*

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 07:57 PM
Plot blinds Maph'tey to Revenant's presence.

The Traveler continues working on his nifty art.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-16, 07:58 PM
Iris follows, "Either I was born with it or telling that dragon off did something to me. Yes, they just do as I ask. Sometimes I'm more polite, but in a battle or the like, there simply isn't time, darling." She follows Revenant out into the streets.

((Right, I'll have her go and buy clothes. I'll be on for half an hour after you return.))

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 07:58 PM
Sifa comes downstairs, brushing her hair into place, then sees Maph'tey.
Her eyes brighten a little and she walks over to join him.
Sorry for leaving so abruptly yesterday, but I don't have much energy about me, and I need to conserve it.
That and there was dead time.

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 07:59 PM
Kerra turns a page, wondering when Xeni would arrive.

Warpfire
2007-04-16, 08:01 PM
Hathorne's eyes flash red as Iris walks through and he watches her leave with a cold, calculating stare. She's with that thing....it seems my vengeance shall have to wait. The peasant's eyes turn back to normal, and he begins to shake slightly.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 08:05 PM
"It seems to be quite the plague around here," Maph'tey responds. "Wow... the whole splitting thing must have been quite the ordeal. The only time I've ever seen you so worn out was when you botched that whole divinity removing spell. Glad you're feeling a bit better."

zeratul
2007-04-16, 08:05 PM
Sephiroth walks back over to Kerra. "Whats the book? Spellbook of some kind?"

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 08:09 PM
Sifa shakes her head and brushes her hair back.
No. Aesa split us the way she wanted. She still has all the power.

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 08:09 PM
No. This will sound weird. It is an encyclopedia of drains. My cat, who is also Ryes twin brother, is stuck down a drain and Xeni and Rye are going to squeeze down the drain in hopes of finding him.

ValKey
2007-04-16, 08:12 PM
*ValKey vanishes since she hs having a hard time paying attention to what is going on*

Warpfire
2007-04-16, 08:12 PM
Hathorne stands and walks out of the tavern.

Nightwing
2007-04-16, 08:13 PM
HA HA HA HA HA. sorry I just think that is kind of funny. Who the heck takes the time to make an encyclopedia of drains?

zeratul
2007-04-16, 08:14 PM
"Does sound a bit odd. How did the cat get down the drain?"

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 08:14 PM
A look of utter dread suddenly crosses Maph'tey's face as he realizes exactly what Sifa means. And, to that end, how ill this bodes.

"She removed... everything pure and good from herself. That's you?"

Fenric
2007-04-16, 08:15 PM
Aimi enters and looks around. Seeing a lot of new faces, she sits at the bar and takes out her hypnotic ball. She begins to roll it around, spin it, and generally make, well... hypnotic patterns with it.

Cosmo comes over and she orders a glass of red wine before sending him away.

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 08:16 PM
Sifa nods.
I need help to get us back to normal.
She glances over at Aimi, recognizing her, then is captivated by the crystal ball.

Fenric
2007-04-16, 08:19 PM
Aimi smiles at Sifa, with a somewhat bemused expression

I wouldn't want to interrupt your conversation, please do finish with Maph'tey first.

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 08:21 PM
How am I supposed to know? I just know that he is down one, from a scrying bowl! Also noone should take time making books about drains.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 08:21 PM
"Well... I have to admit I don't have any idea how to do that right off hand," Maph'tey replies. "I mean, I know this nifty power that can fuse two people together, but it's temporary and both people have to be willing. I doubt that..."

He notices her somewhat vacant look.

"Aesa...?"

He then follows her gaze to the orb, utterly unfazed by it.

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 08:23 PM
A look of utter dread suddenly crosses Maph'tey's face as he realizes exactly what Sifa means. And, to that end, how ill this bodes.

"She removed... everything pure and good from herself. That's you?"

((When did Sifa correct you on her name??))

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 08:25 PM
((She didn't. OOC knowledge, Kyrian, OOC knowledge. Note his next post. :P))

Sifa shakes her head as she looks at the ball, then turns back to Maph'tey, obviously trying to get back on track.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 08:29 PM
How am I supposed to know? I just know that he is down one, from a scrying bowl! Also noone should take time making books about drains.

"Couldent you use magic to get him out? It would be less complicated."

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 08:29 PM
Maph'tey would try to ward Sifa's mind against the orb, but he's pretty awful at that sort of thing.

So instead he glares at Aimi, having figured out what Sifa is watching.

"Mind putting that thing away?"

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 08:31 PM
Kerra looks angry at this. So you atomatically assume everyone you come across uses magic?

Fenric
2007-04-16, 08:32 PM
Aimi pouts

But I'm hungry. And it wasn't supposed to work on her...

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 08:35 PM
No its okay. I'm done looking at it for now.
Sifa seems resolute.
What were you saying?

zeratul
2007-04-16, 08:37 PM
"Couldn't you hire someone who can use it. I did not mean to offend you, mearly giving advice."

Fenric
2007-04-16, 08:38 PM
Aimi rolls her ball around anyway.

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 08:38 PM
Kerra quiets down. I know. Sorry. Also, since I am not an expert on magic, don't you have to know exactly where the person/animal is first?

zeratul
2007-04-16, 08:40 PM
"Good point, never mind." Sephiroth orders a wine, and walks over to Sifa "Sorry for knocking on you door earlier, A girl had passed out in the tavern."

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 08:42 PM
Sifa gives Sephiroth an irritated glance then looks back at Maph'tey.

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 08:43 PM
Kerra goes back to the book.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 08:43 PM
The Traveler sighs.

"I was saying that the only way I know of to join two people together requires consent from both. And I have the uncanny feeling that... ummm... Broken Aesa isn't going to want you back," he pauses for a moment in thought.

"However... Do you think we might be able to transfer all the power to you? She wouldn't be able to cause any trouble if she were powerless."

zeratul
2007-04-16, 08:44 PM
Sephiroth walks back over to Kerra, and sits down. "So where are those friends of yours?"

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 08:45 PM
The Traveler sighs.

"I was saying that the only way I know of to join two people together requires consent from both. And I have the uncanny feeling that... ummm... Broken Aesa isn't going to want you back," he pauses for a moment in thought.

"However... Do you think we might be able to transfer all the power to you? She wouldn't be able to cause any trouble if she were powerless."

((Rafael would so hug you right about now...))

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 08:45 PM
If we could do that, then I'd be able to rejoin us, since I know how she split us apart.

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 08:48 PM
SHould be arriving in about half an hour.

Vhaidara
2007-04-16, 08:48 PM
Shadowbow walks in and orders a Cormyrian Fireamber. He says,
I was asking around, and everyone said this would be a good place to come for recent local events. Would any of you know where I could find a dragon? Chromatic, preferably black or Shadow. And I already know about the one near the center of town with the drow. Also, although I'm new to taverns, I have heard that this is a good way to start a friendship. Next round of drinks is on me. Price is no object. Order your favorite.

Fenric
2007-04-16, 08:50 PM
Aimi rolls her hypnotic ball around some more, and thinks about where dragons might be.

McBish
2007-04-16, 08:51 PM
Eric walks inside and heads to the bar.

zeratul
2007-04-16, 08:51 PM
Sephiroth looks at the newcomer, and orders his usual Chimera Cabernet on shadowbow's dime.

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 08:53 PM
Kerra shuts the book and pulls out Shadow. I need you to go with them.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 08:54 PM
((Hands to yourself...))

Maph'tey taps his chin in thought.

"The tricky part," he begins. "Would be transferring the power back. While I've been playing around with Seid for a little while now I'm pretty bad at drawing off of anything other than what I'm accustomed to. Namely the aether. From what I understand, wouldn't it be possible to use Broken Aesa as a source for Seid? Just channel all the power out of her?"

zeratul
2007-04-16, 08:55 PM
"With who?" Sephiroth looks pencively at Kerra.

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 08:57 PM
Not talking to you Sephiroth.

Fenric
2007-04-16, 08:58 PM
Aimi grins at Eric

Hello, again.

McBish
2007-04-16, 08:59 PM
Hey you, I thought you might be back in Town.

Fenric
2007-04-16, 09:01 PM
She smiles

I haven't really gone anywhere. How have you been?

AmberVael
Sifa frowns a little.
Technically. But you wouldn't be channeling her ability with Seid.
You see, the problem isn't that I don't have the power of Seid, but that I don't have the skill.
Everyone here can use Seid. Everyone does use Seid, technically. They utilize their body's energy and use it to live.
Aesa took away my knowledge of sources. A Seid user becomes more and more attuned to certain sources, and becomes more proficient with them. Thats why, while Aesa could use anything as a source, you rarely see her do something with psionics, and she isn't very proficient with them.

McBish
Well then, I guess I was expecting to see you again. I have been, ok. Busy but ok.

Fenric
2007-04-16, 09:06 PM
Ami sighs

It's been pretty rough for me. Most everyone here is too much stronger than I am, so I end up going hungry a lot.

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 09:08 PM
Kerra continues reading.

Rebonack
"Oh... well, I guess that wouldn't work then..." Maph'tey hrrms. "Unfortunately I'm absolutely awful with mentalism stuff. And even then my knowledge of Seid sources is limited. I channel power into rune arrays by using my own natural link to the aether. So it sounds like the only problem you have right now is a power source. If you could set up the array to steal the knowledge back I could charge it with as much power as you could need."

He chuckles.

"Being a living conduit is good for some things I guess."

McBish
I know how that feels. Haven't had to go hungry for awhile now, got a lucky job.

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 09:09 PM
Clay enters the tavern and sits at the bar.

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 09:09 PM
Sifa frowns.
It sounds like you are less using Seid and more of using Seid's diction to define what you do.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 09:12 PM
"Like I said, I've figured out how to use a number of the sources... you showed me. I'm just not very good with most of them yet," Maph'tey responds.

Fenric
2007-04-16, 09:12 PM
Aimi smiles

There aren't many jobs that would help me, and the only real one there is, is not something I want to do.

Uberblah
2007-04-16, 09:14 PM
Atok exits the envelope of dead time and brings Rye with him. Atokad sits at an empty table and starts petting Rye who purrs and rubs into his hand. Rye looks up at Atok.
I guess you're not as bad as I thought.
Atok smiles down at him.
Glad to hear it.

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 09:15 PM
Well, using Seid is not only about dictating in the correct way, but using sources appropriately with your dictation.
Then there is the hard part with actually using the source itself rather than just draining energy from it...

McBish
2007-04-16, 09:17 PM
Really? Well I might be able to help you out. I could use someone with your talents actually. Just a one time gig but I can pay.

Vhaidara
2007-04-16, 09:18 PM
Shadowbow greets the newcomers and says
As long as I'm here, all drinks are on me. Price is no object. The only thing I'm asking in return is for information about any local chromatic dragons, preferably black or shadow. And I already know about the one near the center of town.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 09:19 PM
"Sounds like I have a fair bit to learn then," Maph'tey responds in a somewhat hard to read tone. "Though the question still remains. If we could get the power you need, would you be able to take back the knowledge from Broken Aesa?"

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 09:20 PM
...maybe. I don't know.
We could try though.

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-16, 09:22 PM
Xeni's dead time vanishes, displacing the doppleganger across the room.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 09:24 PM
"Well, so long as she doesn't show up and smite us for trying I don't see why not," Maph'tey says, apparently unaware of the fact that uttering such things usually causes said things to come to pass. "Hopefully she would just write it off as amusing and leave us alone."

He pauses for a moment.

"Eerr... what should I call you, by the way? Two Aesas would be confusing."

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 09:24 PM
Kerra shakes of dead time. She stands and walks over to Xeni. Hey.

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 09:25 PM
I've been going by the name Sifa.
She gives a small smile.

Fenric
2007-04-16, 09:26 PM
Aimi smiles

I suppose... what did you have in mind?

Uberblah
2007-04-16, 09:27 PM
Atok sees that Xeni and Kerra have escaped dead time and walks over with Rye in his arms.
So are we going to go get that other kitten? Not to be rude, but I can't stand to think about him still in there.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 09:27 PM
The Traveler nods.

"Ok Sifa it is. Now then, do you have any suggestions on how we should go about doing this? I would imagine you know how, well, you would respond to all of this."

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 09:29 PM
I was hoping you had something that could help... even I'm not good with psionics I do know about them, and fusing people together was one of the things I knew of.

McBish
2007-04-16, 09:30 PM
I need your talent to make people not care. One person in particular. I was going to met him latter tonight. Pretty soon actually.

Fenric
2007-04-16, 09:33 PM
Aimi smiles

Oh.... Just get him where I can touch him, then.

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 09:34 PM
Yeah. I have been reading about drains. I have decided that it would be best if Shadow went with you. You may incounter, Bugs and rats.

Uberblah
2007-04-16, 09:34 PM
That doesn't phase me in the least.

McBish
2007-04-16, 09:35 PM
Hm... well would you mind if he pinched your butt, or something like that? Because I think we could get into that situation.

Vhaidara
2007-04-16, 09:37 PM
Shadowbow greets the newcomers and says
As long as I'm here, all drinks are on me. Price is no object. The only thing I'm asking in return is for information about any local chromatic dragons, preferably black or shadow. And I already know about the one near the center of town.

Wow. I'm offering FREE DRINKS and no one is ordering anything.

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 09:39 PM
O.K. Toast is in a drain. He is either by the pond, the docks, or the beach. But I know that all the drains are linked together, so if we are to find him, the people who can squeeze down the drains should go to the nearest one. I think there is one just outside Trogs. She looks troubled. I hope we can find him. Or at least you. I am certain I can't squeeze into a drain.

Rebonack
"Well... Seid is somewhat different than any of the other forms of 'magic'," yes, he does do the little quote thing with his fingers. "I've studied thus far. I know of a few psionic powers that can steal knowledge from someone else, but I figure Aesa is probably warded against that sort of thing. And, well, Gent is always more than happy to sell a Plot Device. He's got plenty in stock all the time."

Chaotic Bob
Hello, Kerra. We should probably get to that drain before Toast moves, by the way.

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 09:40 PM
I suppose that would probably be the best option. But I don't have anything to trade for it.
At least, nothing that I think would be valuable enough.
((brb))

puss in boots
2007-04-16, 09:41 PM
Kerra nods. Lets go. She leads the way out of Trogs and onto the streets.

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-16, 09:42 PM
Xeni grabs a quick muffin and follows her out.

Fenric
2007-04-16, 09:42 PM
Aimi sighs

All right. I'll put up with that much.

Uberblah
2007-04-16, 09:43 PM
Atok carries Rye and follows.

McBish
2007-04-16, 09:44 PM
Eric shrugs. Sorry, best I can come up with. He stands and starts to offer her a hand. Um... no making me not care, because if things do go south I will need to care. Ok?

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 09:45 PM
"Gent and I are on pretty good terms," Maph'tey states. "I'm pretty certain he and I could work something out."

Fenric
2007-04-16, 09:46 PM
Aimi nods and takes his hand

That's ok... it's weird to drain the same person twice.

McBish
2007-04-16, 09:48 PM
Right then. He leads them out the door.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-16, 09:49 PM
District appears, yawns, and tries to delicately place a sombrero on Maph'tey's head without him noticing.

Fenric
2007-04-16, 09:55 PM
Aimi follows Eric out.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 09:55 PM
The Traveler looks very silly with a tiny sombrero on his head.

He continues working on one of his carvings while waiting for Sifa to shake off the dead time.

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-16, 09:58 PM
At that moment, Destro shakes off the dead time. He grabs a glass and a drink while his player clears a space on his desk for drawing.

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 09:59 PM
If you could, I'd be very grateful for the help, Maph'tey.
She gives him a small smile.
Maph'tey might notice a flicker of a possibility of another timeline.
Then again, he might not. Sifa's player isn't sure whether Maph'tey could notice a very, very, very early pregnancy or not.
Sifa's player is still amused that he determined this by chance and actually rolled the right number.

Vhaidara
2007-04-16, 10:07 PM
Well, since no ones taking my offer of free drinks for information, I'll be going. Maybe I can get more info at Sneak's milk bar.

Shadowbow then stands up, leaves 10 platinium to pay for his and Sephiroth's drinks, and walks out.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-16, 10:07 PM
District giggles and claps his hand like a small, amused child, and begins to place sombreros on various NPCs.

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 10:10 PM
Kyrian enters the bar and walks up to Clay. I believe a friend of mine has asked you to leave this Town several times now.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 10:13 PM
Maph'tey waves to Destro, thinks for a moment, and then sets a glove-box that might remind Destro of his. The fact that the lead was removed from it by some weird rod will probably make it pretty clear that it is, in fact, Destro's glove box.

Whether Maph'tey sees the child-to-be or not would be the result of his own odd version of life-sense. Which would actually be more of a time-line sense. It's something all gavakhole have with which they find prospective prey.

Normally, an organism has little parasites in them with short life-spans and thus short time-lines. Aesa, or Sifa as the case may be, don't particularly strike Maph'tey as the sort of creature to have parasites, so it would seem odd to him to notice something else living inside her regardless of how long it will live.

"It's no problem Sifa. Like I said before I was to see you succeeding at the goals you've set for yourself. I really think this whole ordeal will help with that," he then adds almost as an afterthought. "You've got something alive inside you, by the way. Just thought I'd mention that since you've been pretty free of symbiots and stuff when I've seen you before."

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 10:16 PM
Sifa opens her mouth to respond to the first comment when she hears the second.
She seems momentarily stricken dumb.

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-16, 10:17 PM
Where are all these gloveboxes coming from? Destro picks up the glovebox and immediately senses its purpose. How did you get this?

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 10:19 PM
Clay looks up, shocked to see Kyrian. He vanishes, likely due to his player getting tired and not wanting to deal with a bad guy of his own right now.

Kyrian growls and vanishes.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 10:27 PM
"Well, I needed to borrow it to evict your room-mate," Maph'tey says. "It's actually pretty fortunate the thing is still intact since Iames decided to have the station burned down. I had to dive on it all heroically. Since you're back to... well... normal I figured I should give it back. You know, so you'll have a place to keep your gloves."

He then catches Sifa's look.

"Is... something wrong? Parasites aren't a problem, most people get them at some point. I'm sure a remove disease would get rid of it," Maph'tey says, still not having bothered to look at what the thing actually is other than something alive.

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 10:29 PM
I- yes- no-
Look, just don't tell anyone else, okay?
Please?

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-16, 10:29 PM
Mmm. Yeah, I suppose I wouldn't have exactly let you have it if you'd asked. I like this glovebox. Destro spends a few moments wondering why it doesn't have any lead on it anymore, but then shrugs. He pokes the box a couple times and then puts it in a pocket.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 10:37 PM
"Eerr... ok..." at about this point something Maph'tey had read about mammalian reproductive anatomy begins to nag at him. "Oh. Oh! It's a...?" he stops and then nods. "Of course, I won't tell anyone."

Maph'tey then nods to Destro.

"I figured you probably wouldn't. That's why the whole blowing up of you the night before I borrowed it was necessary. Sorry about the missing lead, by the way. Some guy at the station with a weird rod sucked it out."

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 10:39 PM
Sifa blushes a little and nods.
Thank you.

Lykan
2007-04-16, 10:40 PM
Hiko enters the bar, reading something from a scroll and raising an eyebrow

If that goes there, and that goes here... Dammit, this thing is confusing...

He looks around the bar, and grins when he sees Aesa and Maph'tey

Hey guys... How's life?

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-16, 10:41 PM
You blew me up? Well, not me, I suppose... Destro looks thoughtful, as his player plans drawings. I guess that explains the new things I know how to do now. Then something hits him. Weird rod? Sucks up metal? I thought...

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 10:42 PM
Sifa blushes even more as Hiko enters.
I'm doing okay.

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 10:44 PM
Rafael comes downstairs and sees Hiko, so he stays by the stairs. Sifa, you ok?

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 10:45 PM
Yes... no...
Please come here. Please.

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 10:45 PM
Rafael comes over to Sifa, confused. What's wrong?

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 10:46 PM
Sifa gestures for Rafael to take a seat next to her.

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 10:47 PM
Rafael takes the seat. Sifa?

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 10:47 PM
"I suppose it wasn't. But I wouldn't have taken your glove box unless I thought it was important. You know, wouldn't have wanted the old Necromancy to steal your gloves. As for the rod, the thing was an annoyance. Ate all the coins I had on me."

Maph'tey waves Hiko over.

"Just to mention, you might want to keep the kids away from the... Aesa at the tower for a while. She kind of... split herself apart into the' kind wants to be good' side," he points at Sifa. "And the 'everyone is a plaything' side."

Lykan
2007-04-16, 10:48 PM
Hiko gives "Aesa" a weird look when he sees her blush

So... Umm... What have you guys been up to?

Hiko raises an eyebrow at Map'tey

Oh... Crap. Nobu's there...

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 10:48 PM
Sifa nods to confirm what Maph'tey said, while putting an arm around Rafael.

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 10:50 PM
What's wrong, Sifa?

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 10:51 PM
I'll tell you later... upstairs.

Lykan
2007-04-16, 10:52 PM
Hiko nods, biting his lip, then looks up again

Any new "children" while I was away?

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 10:52 PM
Ok. Need a drink? Rafael orders himself a llamanade.

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 10:54 PM
Sifa nods to Rafael and flinches at Hiko's words.
Um. One.
She's kinda having lots of problems though... and I didn't help any the last time I was there.

Destro_Yersul
Certainly not. That's a very important pair of gloves I keep in there. And as for the rod... Destro holds out a hand and dark energy swirls out of his palm. It lengthens, forming a rough box shape before solidifying into a rune-inlaid box made from some unknown dark wood. Destro opens the box and pulls out a metal rod that clicks and whirs as he taps it on the table, quickly extending to around typical quarterstaff length. Did it look like this?

((It would have, considering it was a replica of this one))

Vhaidara
Shadowbow walks back in, sits down, orders a Cormyrian Fireamber, and says,
Drinks on me, and 10 platinium to anyone that can tell me about recent draconic activities, excluding the black dragon near the center of town.

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 10:56 PM
What would you like?

Lykan
2007-04-16, 10:57 PM
Hiko raises an eyebrow, and frowns

You think you should? I mean... Growing up without a mother is pretty bad...

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 10:58 PM
Anything, Rafe.
She looks at Hiko.
I couldn't help it. I was drained, and then I got into this buisness.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 10:58 PM
"That's pretty much it," Maph'tey says. "Fortunately for me I don't use any metal equipment, otherwise I would have needed to go shopping over at Gent's."

He decides to allow Sifa and her lovers to work things out without his input.

He does, however, respond to the guys asking about dragons.

"Aside from half-breeds and a gaggle of wyrmlings I haven't seen any big magic lizards running around."

Maph'tey then sends a rather weak telepathic comment to Sifa.

Nothing alcoholic. Does bad stuff to the developing embryo.

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 11:01 PM
Not wanting to deal with the menu, Rafael orders a second llamanade. He hands one over to Aesa when they arrive.

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-16, 11:02 PM
Well I don't know where it came from, because this is, er, was, the only one of its kind. You'd need someone of significant power to replicate it. Destro twirls the staff, accidentally sucking in a few spare coins someone had dropped.

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 11:04 PM
It isn't possible that it is already that late, Maph'tey.
Sifa smiles at Rafael and takes the llamanade.

Lykan
2007-04-16, 11:04 PM
He frowns

You don't need superpowers to be a mom, Aesa.

He sighs

Any new developments as a result of this... Split?

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 11:07 PM
Rafael smiles back at Sifa and attempts to take her hand.

AmberVael
One does need conciousness, however. And I was rather lacking in that.
Though I could have done something a little later.
Sifa looks down, ashamed of herself. She lets Rafael take her hand.

Rebonack
"Apparently it was provided to one of the attackers by Iames," Maph'tey says. He spits the name, probably because he's now one of the gods on his 'to kick the teeth in' list.

Eerr... well... it can be bad at pretty much any point...

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 11:11 PM
Not in the very early stages. There is no way it is far enough along.
Besides, I'm not drinking anyways. I don't feel like getting a hangover, and I don't have any stomach to speak of in this body.

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 11:12 PM
Rafael gives her hand a small squeeze. Hey...don't blame yourself.

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-16, 11:13 PM
A god, causing trouble? What a surprise. Destro does not like gods, friendly or otherwise. Still, Iames was one of the better ones. So long as you got the light, or whatever he calls it.

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 11:15 PM
Sifa gives Rafael a small smile, obviously thinking about a lot at once.

Lykan
2007-04-16, 11:17 PM
Hiko bites his lip, looking around the group

I-... Umm... I can't help but feel like I'm out of the group, now, or something... Did I miss something big?

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 11:18 PM
"I'm pretty certain we got the dark one. He had one of his minions use the rod to dismantle the station," Maph'tey pauses for a moment. "I don't suppose you know what Iames' full name is? And what his divine charge covers?"

Maph'tey, at this point, is trying to figure out who the baby's daddy would be. She was with the vampire guy most recently, but he's sort of... dead. Death usually does a number on a person's sperm count.

"Aes-... I mean Sifa and I were trying to come up with some ways to steal Aesa's power," he explains to Lykan. "Suggestions would be nice."

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 11:19 PM
Rafael smiles back, and sips from his drink.

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 11:19 PM
Um.
Kind of.
I'll tell you later.
Sifa smiles, then looks at Rafael.
We've got a few ideas now, and I'm tired again. I should probably get back up to bed.

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-16, 11:21 PM
Well, I'm not sure about his portfolio, but his last name is Osari. Destro remembers this from being introduced once.

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 11:23 PM
((Rafe's not undead. Vampire yes. Undead, no. I've no clue how to start to try and explain it right now.))

Rafael looks back at her. Go back up then?

Lykan
2007-04-16, 11:24 PM
Hiko bites his lip

Umm... Okay... It's nice seeing you both again, I guess... I'll try to think of a way I can help...

AmberVael
2007-04-16, 11:25 PM
((My guess would be that while Rafael doesn't need blood, it keeps him alive.
If he doesn't get blood, he will become undead.
Kinda like Oblivion's vampires))

Sifa nods and takes his arm, then gives a smile to Hiko.
Okay. Thank you, and good night.
She leads Rafael upstairs.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 11:29 PM
"Bleh... I still need to figure that out. Sort of necessary to create a Requiem of the Fallen spell tailored to him," Maph'tey responds he then waves goodnight to Sifa, since she's leaving and stuff. "So, how are you feeling Destro? Especially with that Mother Cyst."

Lykan
2007-04-16, 11:29 PM
Hiko sighs, watching her go

I can't help but feel that tshe looks familiar in some sense... Not in the fact that I know her as Aesa... Just that I know her from somewhere else...

He shakes his head, and looks away

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-16, 11:38 PM
Like usual, actually. It doesn't hurt me to have the thing. Destro remembers that he does have a drink, and therefore drinks some of it. Plus it could end up being useful at some point.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 11:41 PM
"It seems more gross than useful to me," Maph'tey responds. "At least what I read about it."

Rebonack pokes Lykan and informs him that there's a portal that still needs closing in the Mall.

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-16, 11:43 PM
Destro laughs. This is me we're talking about. I'm already dead, what's a little extra dead-ness? And not all of the spells it allows are, well, death-causing...

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 11:47 PM
"But sticking little undead-bits in people?" Maph'tey responds. "That's not just gross. It's really wrong. I mean... you know I don't like killing people. I don't much like hurting people either. Giving them undead cancer just seems... well..."

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-16, 11:52 PM
I'm not going to defend it, because it wasn't my choice. It doesn't really do anything if left alone though. Just sort of sits there.

Rebonack
2007-04-16, 11:56 PM
"I could get rid of it," Maph'tey suggests. "Replace it with something useful like Spell Focus: Summon Trout."

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-17, 12:01 AM
I already have that. How about Lifesense?

Rebonack
2007-04-17, 12:07 AM
Maph'tey thinks for a moment.

"Yeah, I think I could do that. That's where you see people's relative level of life-force, right?" he ponders. "I can do something sort of like that, actually. But it has more to do with seeing their time-line than their life. Though... I guess you could consider what you spend your time doing to be your life. Not your life-force though."

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-17, 12:09 AM
Exactly. Think Neo being able to see the machines, even while blind. Destro grins. What does my timeline look like?

Rebonack
2007-04-17, 12:16 AM
Maph'tey has no idea who Neo is and doesn't feel like asking.

"Well... it looks to be ending in about five minutes," he says in a completely serious tone.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Kidding, kidding. From this vantage point I can only see how long someone's time-line is. Even then it isn't an exact duration with an expiration date attached. Due to the purpose behind this form of sense what I pick up amounts to, "Not worth my time," "Light snack," "Filling," or "Eat in portions," Suffice to say your time-line is pretty substantial."

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-17, 12:23 AM
Good. That means no pesky adventurers happening along and wanting to kill me for being dead already. Destro sighs. I went on a vacation a while back. Do you know how many of those popped up? It was like they were coming out of the woodwork or something.

Rebonack
2007-04-17, 12:28 AM
"Believe it or not I have a pretty good idea," Maph'tey sighs. "I'm somewhat infamous where I come from. Whenever someone spots me back home I can expect to get spit on and have rocks thrown at me if the villagers are feeling nice. My old home was burned down by a peasant mob, if I hadn't mentioned that before."

He rubs his hands together.

"So... how about that life-sense?"

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-17, 12:33 AM
Go for it. Destro avoids the topic of home. What'd you do to become infamous?

Rebonack
2007-04-17, 12:41 AM
Maph'tey does little more than poke Destro in the forehead. Well, he summons an expansive mass of power derived from pure potential as well, but it's the poking that matters.

Should the power function the mother cyst will shrivel up and Destro will discover that Maph'tey appears to have three intermingled life-auras. Not intermingled like just stuck together, intermingled like throwing sugar, coffee, and cream together. Oddly enough, it's still apparent that there are three parts to him.

"It's due to the way Old Prancibald put me together," he explains. "I'm sort of a hodge-podge between a human and two very large, very unpleasant predators native to Dead Space. So I get adventurers coming after me for the same reason they come after you. I'm a monster."

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-17, 12:47 AM
I don't think they all get that people like me or you aren't always evil. Destro lloks around for more Auras, testing his shiny new ability. Hehe. Cosmo's head looks like a lightbulb.

Rebonack
2007-04-17, 12:52 AM
"Which is one of the things that's nice about this Town," Maph'tey points out as he begins working on his carving again. "I can wander around and not worry about someone trying to slay me for XP and whatever vast riches I might have hidden in my lair. To be honest I don't really have a lair. It's more of a mansion I carved into a rock with a nice view."

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 12:54 AM
Atokad walks in with a smile and carrying Rye. He takes his usual seat at the bar and sets Rye on the countertop. Atok orders a DFB for himself and a bowl of milk for Rye. When they arrive, Rye starts lapping thirstily at the milk and Atok pays Paige and tips her before taking a sip of his DFB.

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-17, 12:57 AM
Well, I have a vault. It's rather large, to tell the truth. And contains far too many objects of ridiculous value. Not that I need them much. I have quite enough gold as it is. Destro finishes off the drink and orders another. Cosmo grumbles about lightbulbs and mixes a DLB.

Rebonack
2007-04-17, 01:00 AM
"I don't have much in the way of a vault. I do have some nice tapestries. A few antique suits of armor. The library is nice, too. Probably worth most of all the stuff I have sitting around," Maph'tey holds up the diamond he's busy shaping. "Then I've got my carvings. More than I know what to do with, really. I have them sitting on desks and end tables and shelves all over the place. I don't have much in the way of magic items, though. I've never had much use for them."

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-17, 01:05 AM
I have a lot. I had a psychotic intelligent axe, but I traded it to Aesa. I don't have a lot of carvings though. One, to be exact. An old friend made it for me.

Rebonack
2007-04-17, 01:08 AM
"Zchiz... or something like that?" Maph'tey asks. "I met... it. I guess. Psychotic certainly would be a good description."

He scrutinizes the gem-stone he's been working on.

"I make all my carvings myself. Sort of a hobby. Like you and trout I guess."

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 01:09 AM
Atok and Rye slip into dead time once their drinks are finished.

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-17, 01:12 AM
That's the one. It tried to kill me, so I chained it to the wall. Didn't take kindly to that, I can tell you.

Rebonack
2007-04-17, 01:29 AM
"Was it not aware that you're already dead?" Maph'tey asks inquisitively.

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-17, 01:37 AM
That was back before I was dead. It hasn't been that long, really.

Rebonack
2007-04-17, 01:43 AM
"Ahh..." the Traveler taps his chin a couple of times. "So... why did you decide to go with the whole undead thing?"

Unfortunately he doesn't hear the response because he falls asleep at the table.

*thunk*

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-17, 01:47 AM
I.. Destro starts to answer, but Maph'tey falls asleep. Well then. I'll tell you later, I guess. He stands, grabbing his drink and popping out of existence.

Xerillum
2007-04-17, 07:09 AM
Xerillum walks into trog's, and sits at a table, being careful not to rip out his stitches.

Nightwing
2007-04-17, 08:26 AM
* a man walks in and tries to sit down, but the chair slips and he falls on to the ground. he accidentally kicks the table and it falls on him. he then pics up at piece of wood that broke of the chair.*

I have a piece of wood! now when the vampires come I can fight them off!

what are you doing here truck? said tereal.

The man apparently named truck answersPenguin hunting!

Baeleck
2007-04-17, 09:37 AM
Tham'che stumbles downstairs from the second floor. She goes and takes a seat, muttering under her breath.

Nightwing
2007-04-17, 09:57 AM
*Tereal stands up and walk over to truck*

ladies and gentle men this is my younger brother truck.
saisr tereal

Tereal continues lets just say Thar is reason that my father gave me the families ancestrally sword and not him.

I forgot all about that thing!

*Truck grabes the sword and starts swinging it around the room violently.*

give me that tereal said

*tereal kicks him in the back of the head and grabes the sword*

What did you do that for?

*truck grabes a cross bow and ames it around the room.*

OK no body move!

Baeleck
2007-04-17, 09:59 AM
Tham'che, still with a hangover, pays no attention to Tereal or Truck.

Nightwing
2007-04-17, 10:10 AM
Who wants to die first? says truck

Sorry about this he is insane says Tereal

How about you! truck points a finger at Tham'che.