PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Prestige Class for supporting Ancestor Oracle

Spore
2015-04-24, 07:59 AM
Greetings playground,

I am looking for a fitting preexisting (or homebrew, I'm not picky) prestige class that meets the following requirements:
- fully advances divine casting
- BAB/Saves not important
- ice/death themed (can be necromantic, but should not involve heavy necromancy without consent, summoning undead is fine)
- possibly offering domains (death, glory, repose, water - possibly just ice not oceans subdomain , destruction)
- giving off some Valkyrie/Einherjar vibe
- cheap on feats to enter

Character as off now (I may be able to trade in 2 levels in order to fully developed a 10/10 prestige class):
- Oracle 12 blinded curse (will level up to 14 for solving the first campaign)
- Feats: Improved Initiative, Toughness, Weapon Finesse, Extend Spell, Still Spell, Silent Spell, Divine Protection, (Quicken Spell on 13)
- Attributes: 8/16/16/12/10/25 melee capability is there but doing damage is NOT her forte. Ranged combat is a no-go due to the blinded curse
- has met her god in persona and commanded her servants
- commands an einherjar (via Bones Oracle's Raise the Dead revelation)
- Revelations: Speak with Dead, Raise the Dead, Spirit Shield, Spirit Walk

I would be happy for a casting focussed prestige class that offers me bonus spells, ice/death focussed abilities with low entry. I have looked into contemplative which is nice but is very cookie cutter since it has to fit any god. Can be 3.0, 3.5 or PF material.

My main jobs are healing, buffing, utility and "blasting" away goons. I know this isn't the most effective way but it fits the style.

Spore
2015-04-25, 07:20 AM
I have been researching and both the Hierophant (12th level entry, right?) and the Divine Disciple look promising. The question is if either of those classes are good enough to pick up the missing spell from favored class Oracle/Human.

I'm particularly curious how you would translate the new domain powers and their effective cleric level to Pathfinder. Some other features get no "foreign" class levels added, some get 1/4 foreign class levels (some monk feats), some get 1/2 (oracle curses).