13th|+13/+8/+3|+8|+8|+4|You get all the girls|6|3
14th|+14/+9/+4|+9|+9|+4|Speical Abilities|6|3
15th|+15/+10/+5|+9|+9|+5|-|6|3
16th|+16/+11/+6/+1|+10|+10|+5|Loyal Sidekick|7|3
17th|+17/+12/+7/+2|+10|+10|+5|-|7|3
18th|+18/+13/+8/+3|+11|+11|+6|Finisher|8|3
19th|+19/+14/+9/+4|+11|+11|+6|End Theme|8|4
20th|+20/+15/+10/+5|+12|+12|+6|Fan Girl Adoration|8|4[/table]

Abilities: Charisma, strength and dexterity are the most important stats for an anime hero, as most of their abilities center around the three. Constistution and intelligence are good for skill points and health.
Alignemnt: Any non-evil
Hit Dice:d8

CLASS SKILLS
Balance, Climb, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Intimidate, Listen, Martial Lore, Proffesion, Spot, Tumble,
Skill Points at Level 1: (6+int mod) X 4
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 6+int modifier

Class Abilities
Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: An Anime Hero is proficient with simple and martial weapons. Anime Hero’s are not proficient with armor, but are proficient with small shields.

Maneuvers: You begin your career with one single maneuver known. Unlike other martial adepts, you do not choose your maneuvers from a list, but instead must create your own. Your first maneuver is free, but at any level after one when you receive a maneuver you must create one, as described on page 46 in the Tome of Battle.

Stances Known: You start the game with a single stance. Like maneuvers, these stances are not pulled from a list and must be created by the anime hero. The first stance is free, but at any level following one when you receive a stance you must create one, as described on page 46 in the Tome of Battle.

Defy Physics(Su): At 1st level, the law’s of physics bend for the anime hero, allowing him to wield weapons one size category larger then he normally could without penelty. This ability does not stack with powerful build.

Stylin(Ex): At 1st level, the anime hero’s outfit is so awesome he need not wear armor to defend himself. He adds his charisma modifier to his armor class. If an Anime Hero wears armor he loses this ability for 24 hours.

Evasion(Ex): An Anime hero of 2nd level or higher can avoid even magical powers and unusual attacks with great dexterity. If he makes a successful reflex save against a successful attack that deals half damage after a reflex save he instead takes no damage. Evasion does not work if the anime hero wears armor heavier then light, and does not work if he is unconscious, paralyzed, or helpless.

Bonus Feat: At 3rd level, and again at 9th, an anime hero gains a bonus feat that he meets the pre-reqs for.

Signature Weapon: The most iconic part of being a hero is the weapon that he wields. At 4th level the hero gains weapon focus for a single weapon of his choice so long as he his proficient with it. He suffers -2 penalty on attack roles and damage with all other weapons.

Special Abilities: At 6th level, and again at 14th level, an anime hero may choose a special ability from the following list
Hammer Space(Sp): An anime hero bends reality around into a small hole in which he may place his weapon’s in. This space acts as a bag of holding for the weapons of the anime hero.
Improved Evasion(Ex): This ability works like evasion, except that when the anime hero still takes no damage on a successful reflex saving throw, against an attack such as a red dragons breath weapon, henceforth he takes only half damage on a failed save.
Feat: An anime hero may instead take a feat in place for a special ability.

Hero’s Resolve(Ex): At 7th level, an anime hero is so dedicated to his journey that not even spells and special abilities can shake his determination. This affect is identical to evasion except that it applies to will saves, and is always active save when the anime hero is asleep or unconscious.

Iconic Weapon: At 11th level the hero’s weapon has become apart of him. He gains the Weapon Specialization feat for free. The anime hero receives a -4 penalty on attack roles and damage with all other weapons.

Theme Song(Ex): At 12th level, the anime hero’s renown has grown so large that every bard in the land knows of his exploits, and have created him a theme song. The anime hero here after receives double the bonus from any bardic music affect.

You get all the Girls: At 13th level, your force of personality and charisma have grown so large that with a winning smile and a wink the anime hero can convince the opposite sex to do just about anything. The anime hero receives a +10 to all diplomacy checks when dealing with the opposite sex.

Loyal Sidekick: At 16th level, the exploits of the hero has attracted a loyal sidekick who acts as comic relief and at times the fall guy for the hero’s hair brained schemes. He gains the leadership feat for free, but gains to followers.

Finisher(Su): The anime hero, after honing his martial powers, deals an extra damage to foes with the evil alignment. The damage is equal to the anime hero’s charisma modifier and is usable three times per day. This ability lasts one round each time it is activated.

End Theme(Sp): As the hero’s adventure winds down the song of his deeds slowly die out, replaced by the sad mournful song of his final journey. At 19th level after the end of each combat, the Anime hero must make a fortitude save or become struck with emotion. He is considered dazed for 1d6 rounds here after. But even the hero knows just because his journey is near an end it only means that new adventure awaits. At the end of the daze affect the Anime hero may make a martial lore roll (DC equal to the final blow of the anime hero’s during the last combat +5). If the check is successful he heals 5d10 points of damage.

Fan Girl Adoration: At 20th level, the anime hero is a living legend in his own right. But this isn’t always for the best. While in towns and cities the hero is dogged by adorers. The hero receives a -10 penelty on move silently, profession, and martial lore checks, as well as receiving a -5 on all will saves so long as the throng of screaming fans follows him. But there are several benefits for having such a nuisance around. The hero need only pay for half of anything in a town or city while the fans are around as the fans, seeking to gain favor with their idol, throw coins at him. This affect works only on weapons, armor, miscellaneous gear and food, and minor magical items. He also gains a +5 to his hide checks and all gather information checks. The hero can dismiss this throng for 12 hours with a successful diplomacy check, but the pack returns when ever he returns to a city or town or 12 hours after the successful diplomacy check.

Innis Cabal
2007-04-16, 06:24 PM
What Hero would be complete without a villian to make his life miserable? None thats right, presenting the Villain

ENTRY REQUIRMENTS
Skills: Diplomacy 8 ranks or Intimidate 8 ranks
Feats: Leadership, Extra Followers
Alignment: Any nongood
Speical: Must have a leadership score of 15 or better

{table]Level|B.A.B|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special|Other
1st|+1|+0|+0|+1|The beatings will continue|+1 level of existing Class
2nd|+2|+0|+0|+2|Horde of minions|+1 level of existing Class
3rd|+3|+1|+1|+3|Trusted Advisor|+1 level of existing Class
4th|+4|+1|+1|+4|And this is what you get for your failure|+1 level of existing class
5th|+5|+2|+2|+5|Just becuase I'm bad|+1 level of existing class[/table]

Class Skills: As wizard
Hit Dice:d10

The Beatings Will Continue(Su): At first level, the villain has devised several ways to instill morale much to the dismay of all those who follow him. A villains leadership score can not decrease even if he is cruel or slays a follower.

Horde of Minions: At 2nd level the villains command is so great he controls vast armies of willing followers. His leaderships score is increased by 10 points.

Trusted Advisor: At 3rd level, the cohort of the villain has become his most trusted friend and right hand man. When in sight of the villain the cohort gains a +5 morale bonus to his damage, attack rolls, and armor class.

And this is What you get for your Failure: At 4th level the villain has become so feared that he cares little for the deaths of his followers, and will dispose of them if they survive their failure of one of his commands. The villain can kill a single follower he commands, regardless of hit points or condition, this is a death affect. All followers around him gain a +5 bonus to all saves, checks, and damage for 24 hours, this is a fear affect.

Just Because I’m Bad(su): At 5th level the villain can appeal to his foes mercy with a pitiful plea of forgiveness and promises of redemption. Should an opponent land a killing blow on the villain he may instead, once per day, take an immediate action to ignore all damage for the next two turns as he begs for his life. He must make a diplomacy or intimidate check whose DC is equal to half the damage dealt to him that round plus 5.

Icewalker
2007-04-16, 06:28 PM
Heh. hehe. hehehehehe.

Excellent. Very very fun.

EvilElitest
2007-04-16, 06:28 PM
God, i hate most anime heros, Edward Elric, Light, and Kenshin being the exceptions. Kenshin from the OVA
from,
EE

Fako
2007-04-16, 06:30 PM
Alignment: Any neatrual, any evil

Any Nongood would be more appropriate here.

I like the Anime Hero so far, looks good.

Innis Cabal
2007-04-16, 06:39 PM
thanks, and i will change the alignment...since i spelled it wrong as well

Fako
2007-04-16, 06:53 PM
Just Because I’m Bad(su): At 5th level the villain can appeal to his foes mercy with a pitiful plea of forgiveness and promises of redemption. Should an opponent land a killing blow on the villain he may instead, once per day, take an immediate action to ignore all damage for the next two turns as he begs for his life. He must make a diplomacy or intimidate check whose DC is equal to half the damage dealt to him that round plus 5.

This ability alone will make throwing a Villain at my party worth it, as they will keep attacking him, wondering why he just won't die!:smallbiggrin:

Also on the Villain, does the "+1 to existing Class" apply to spellcasting? Or does it apply to abilities of their previous Class? (Such as gaining fighter bonus feats, druid wildshapes, etc...)

EDIT: Fixed Smilie

Innis Cabal
2007-04-16, 06:55 PM
it applies to any class he had, if he had more then one he has to choose, and yes it applies to spell casting

Fako
2007-04-16, 07:03 PM
Then can I recommend adding something like this? Not really necessary, but makes it easier for people like me who don't have common sense...

+1 to Existing Class: Training as a Villain requires little effort, coming mostly from moments of "insight" rather than hours of study. Whenever he gains a level, the Villain is treated as if he also gained a level in one of his previous classes. This gives him the Special Abilities and Spellcasting (if any) that the class would gain, but no other bonuses (such as BAB or Hit Die). For example, a Barbarian 10/Villain 5 rages as a 15th level Barbarian.

EDIT: Just noticed this, but an Anime Hero can (technically) qualify for the Villain prestige class... this ought to be interesting...

Innis Cabal
2007-04-16, 07:34 PM
that was the idea, thank for all theh positive reviews, thought this would be doomed to be ignored like most of my work

Kultrum
2007-04-16, 09:11 PM
... BESM anyone?
But in all seriousness... Ok I can't be serious, but you prolly should say whether or not Defy Physics stacks with powerful build
Also
maybe some kind of signature weapon thing balanced with penalties for using other weapons

Innis Cabal
2007-04-16, 09:37 PM
hmm...i wanted to stay away with a sig weapon but thanks for catching the powerful build thing...though the idea of a ssig weapon is not only appropriate but so goofy that it is necessary

Artemician
2007-04-17, 06:25 AM
You need prestige classes mate. Sort of like...

Prestige Class: Disciple of the Hair

Disciples of the Hair are a select group of stylish people who grow such a strong connection to their hair that it grants them mystical powers. Most disciples of the hair are Anime Heroes, but Fighters and Rogues have been
known to pick it up after taking the Martial Study Feat.

Entry Requirements:
Base Attack Bonus: +8
Martial Maneuvers: Must know at least 1 Martial Stance.

Class Skills: (2+ Int Modifier/level) Climb, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Jump, Perform

Weapon and Armour Proficiencies: The DotH is proficient in Combs, Daggers and Planks with a nail in it. He is not proficient in the use of armour.

Table: The Disciple of the Hair

Disciple of the Hair
{table=head]Level|Base Attack<br>Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Maneuvers Known|Maneuvers Readied|Special

1st|
+1|
+2|
+0|
+0|
1|
0| Rapid Styling, Hair Attachment

2nd|
+2|
+3|
+0|
+0|
1|
1|Signature Hairstyle, MHGMSS! +2

3rd|
+3|
+3|
+1|
+1|
0|
1|

4th|
+4|
+4|
+1|
+1|
1|
0|MHGMSS!+4 Ability

5th|
+5|
+4|
+1|
+1|
1|
1|MHGMTPTDG! Ability[/table]

Rapid Styling Beginning at 1st level, the DotH has learnt how to quickly style his hair. He may take a move action to comb his hair into shape, and he does not provoke attacks of opportunity when doing so. This is treated as a Repair Light Damage spell that can only target his hair.

Hair Attachment The DotH has developed an obsessive compulsion with his hair. From now on, treat his hair as a Magic Item that occupies the Head Slot. As such, it is able to be the target of sunder attempts. A DotH's hair has 10 hit points and hardness 2.

In addition, if his hair is damaged by a sunder attempt, a DotH instantly flies into a rage (see Barbarian) and attacks the person who so damaged his hair. Once the rage expires, the DotH takes a -2 penalty on Attack Rolls and Saving throws until his hair is repaired.

Signature Hairstyle At 2nd level, the DotH has cultivated one hairstyle to the exclusion of all others. When the DotH is in his signature hairstyle, he gains a +1 morale bonus on Will Saves and Attack Rolls, but takes a -4 penalty to disguise checks.

Rock-hard Hair: Beginning at 3rd level, the DotH's has learnt how to manipulate the muscles in his head so finely that his hairstyle is now much more resilient. Either that or he discovered Hair Gel. Either way, if he is not wearing a Magic Item on the Head Slot, he may make Slam Attacks that deal 1d6 + Str Mod damage (piercing).

My Hair is indestructible! Beginning at level 4, the DotH's hair gains an additional 5 hit points and 2 points of hardness.

My Hair grants me the Power to defy Gravity" At level 5, the DotH has mastered how to exploit the power of his hair to break the laws of physics. The DotH adds Balance on the Sky to the list of his maneuvers known. If he already has Balance on the Sky on his list of Maneuvers know, he instead moves at full speed while walking on air, even if he is moving at 45 degrees upward.

Feats!:

You must have at least hair TWICE the size of your head... [Metahair]
Your hair is really, freakishly big. You may have this huge ponytail, or afro, or whatever. It's just freakishly big.
Prequisites: Rock-hard Hair Class Feature, Bab +10
Benefit: You gain some of the benefits of the powerful build ability. When you make rolls to resist grapple, bull rush or trip attempts, you may treat yourself as one size category larger. In addition, the Slam Attacks granted by the Rock-hard Hair ability gain reach 10ft.

Edit: Cleaned it up a little , added a Metahair Feat

Foucault
2007-04-17, 08:00 AM
Hehe. Really nice.

Only one issue I see. The 3rd Level ability of the Villain, Trusted Advisor. To my knowledge whenever anyone is introduce as "trusted" or "most trusted" something, they invariably are completely untrustworthy and turn on their superior at the first chance. However, these are usually the Villains themselves, so maybe its a moot point.

Nevertheless, both classes are sweet.

DarkLightDragon
2007-04-17, 08:56 AM
"My hair..."

AWESOME!

And I'm loving the other anime classes as well!

elliott20
2007-04-17, 09:25 AM
I need to GM a game, just so I can throw one of these at the party.

jlousivy
2007-04-17, 10:13 AM
For the villian, maybe allow 8 ranks of intimidate instead of diplomacy, some bad guys can't be diplomatic to save thier lives

Innis Cabal
2007-04-17, 04:11 PM
done and done

ShneekeyTheLost
2007-04-18, 02:23 AM
You forgot a most powerful ability of the Disciple of the Hair...

If for any reason his hair becomes singed, moussed, or in any other way unstyled... he instantly goes into a Frenzied Berzerker rage, gaining appropriate benifits and penalties, and specifically targeting the one who unstyled his hair.