PDA

View Full Version : Good PRC for a Swashbuckler

JoranShadeslayr
2015-04-24, 08:26 PM
My Swashbuckler cohort will be reaching 15th level after the next adventure and I"m looking for a good PRC for him. DM has already approved retraining/rebuilding a few swash levels for PRC, so that's not an issue. I just don't know what PRC's mesh well with the class. DM has restricted cohorts to a single base class and single PRC with PRC being subject to approval, so any suggestions on which ones would work best?

Troacctid
2015-04-24, 08:30 PM
My instinct is to say Chameleon. It's a great prestige class, and it works great on a Swashbuckler (assuming you can get Disguise) because it makes you less like a Swashbuckler and more like a class that doesn't suck. :smallwink:

Ellowryn
2015-04-24, 09:13 PM
Duelist maybe? Kinda depends on what you have taken for race/feats/skills, and what you actually use your cohort for (Other than a drain on your resources for a damage sponge).

Aegis013
2015-04-24, 11:30 PM
Duelist maybe?

Duelist is pretty awful. At least use Arcane Duelist (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/re/20030224a).

gorfnab
2015-04-25, 12:58 AM
Scarlet Cosair might be one to look into.

Blade Bravo is an option if it's a Gnome.

If you can just do another base class instead of a prestige class Warblade or Rogue (Daring Outlaw feat) would be okay options.