PDA

View Full Version : Ex ability increase

whatsThat
2015-04-27, 10:48 AM
Hi, is there a feat that will increase the number of times I can use an Ex ability. I'm looking for a general one, not one that will increase breath weapon of a dragon etc.

The Glyphstone
2015-04-27, 11:01 AM
There is no 'use this ability more/day' that I know of, but if you tell us what ability you are trying to get more uses of, we might be able to find something. Most (Ex) abilities are innate or at-will, so that sort of feat usually isn't necessary.

Thurbane
2015-04-27, 05:31 PM
I could be wrong, but isn't there an Action Point based feat that allows you to do this?

JoranShadeslayr
2015-04-27, 10:46 PM
Action Surge. It's in Eberron Campaign Setting and lets you spend 2 action points to get an extra move or standard action either before or after your regular action.

Action points can be used for a number of things.You can spend action points to get an extra use of a class ability that has a limited number of uses per day, apply a metamagic feat you know to a spell with increasing level or casting time, emulate a feat you don't have, etc. The rules for using action points are in ECS and UA.

GilesTheCleric
2015-04-28, 06:10 AM
Pick up Leadership, then grab a cohort with Squire of Legend 2 for 1 extra use/day. With additional companions, your GM might allow each of them to use their ability on you (since individual squires are prohibited from using the ability twice on the same ally 2/day+). You could always take SoL yourself, too.