PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Lagokin: Rabbitfolk

spikeof2010
2015-04-28, 06:15 AM
Made this as sort of a gift for a loved one of mine. I will write fluff (heh) later and such when I get the time, but currently just wanted to lay down some frame work before I left.

Lagokins

Standard Racial Traits
Ability Score Racial Traits: Lagokins gain +2 Dex, -2 Con, and +2 Cha.
Type: Lagokins are humanoids with the rabbitfolk subtype.
Size: Lagokins are Small creatures and thus gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a -1 penalty to their CMB and CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
Speed: Lagokins have a base speed of 40 feet.They also have a burrow speed of 20 feet.
Court Dance: Lagokins can cast charm person once per day as a spell-like ability. The caster level for this ability equals the lagokin's class level.
Sheen: Lagokins add +1 to their caster level when casting charm person and charm monster.
Fleet-Footed: Lagokins receive Run as a bonus feat and a +2 racial bonus on initiative checks.
Jumper: Lagokins are always considered to have a running start when making Acrobatics checks to jump.
Low-Light Vision: Lagokins can see twice as far as a race with normal vision in conditions of dim light.
Languages: Lagokins begin play speaking Common and Sylvan. Lagokins with high intelligence scores can choose from the following: Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, or Terran

fuzzysora
2015-04-28, 12:07 PM
What edition is this for? Pathfinder?

MercantileOtter
2015-04-29, 12:14 AM
What edition is this for? Pathfinder?

Yep, looks like.

Demonic Kitten
2015-04-29, 12:17 AM
Does their Sheen racial ability affect their Court Dance racial ability?