PDA

View Full Version : Rules Q&A Grafts and Wildshape

erok0809
2015-04-30, 11:42 AM
Do grafts function while I'm in wild shape? They aren't items, so I can't put a wilding clasp on them. I'm inclined to say no, since they're part of my body, and now my body changes to be that of another creature which doesn't have the graft, so it wouldn't function. I'm just curious to hear your opinions as well, so I can show my player who wants to know this whether or not it's just me.

Tvtyrant
2015-04-30, 12:12 PM
No, they are part of your body and so they go (imo). I would be inclined to make available a feat which lets it work with wildshape though.

Necroticplague
2015-04-30, 04:04 PM
In a short answer:kinda
In a long answer: No. Grafts do not do anything, directly, to you Wildshapes. However, the only function of a graft is to modify the statistics of the creature. The modifications that it makes to you, as the base creature, may carry over to your forms depending on what exactly the change is. For example, one of the fiendish eye grafts grants you the See in Darkness ability, which is a special quality. Because Wildshape lets you keep your special qualities, you would retain this See in Darkness whenever you Wildshaped.