PDA

View Full Version : Movies Jack Nicholsen Sees The New Joker

ArlEammon
2015-04-30, 08:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsmKQyXExQU

Poor man. Poor, poor man. What has Hollywood done? He gave us Jack Torrance, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and who knows how many other great movies. What did Hollywood do to him? THIS!!!!

BWR
2015-05-01, 12:06 AM
That was amusing.

Aotrs Commander
2015-05-02, 07:07 AM
*snerk*

Well... While I'm not exactly sold on this new Joker - first I've seen of it here - (but hey, I'm not likely to be watching Needless Dark Verses The Movie anyway)... I like it better than the Nolan-trilogy one.

Yes, yes, I know Heath Ledger's portrail of him was supposed to be excellent or whatever, but I found the character design was absolutely foul and looked like he'd had an accident wherein he'd repeatedly headbutted a large make-up trolley. Urgh. Nevermind Jack Nicholsen, Cesar Romero should have has a video like this when that design was revealed, had he still been around...! (Actually, I'm not sure who is the better Joker out of those two...)

But, hey, at least the new Joker is 1) not in muted colours and 2) appears to be smiling - let's face it, he's the most cheerful looking chap we've seen thus far, which is actually really pretty sad...