PDA

View Full Version : Noticing a lot of spam on the homebrew design forum in the last couple of days.

Debihuman
2015-05-04, 09:16 AM
I think we're getting more spam posts than usual in the homebrew design forum. I'm reporting them but it takes a while since there is a 60 second delay between reports. Can one of the moderators please look at this?

Thank you
Debby

Studoku
2015-05-04, 11:02 AM
There's spam on all the forums. It's just a little more noticeable on boards with less activity, such as homebrew design.

I don't know what you want the mods to do that they aren't already doing but removing the 60 second delay is not an option. It can be changed, but this would also change the delay for how often someone can post.

Debihuman
2015-05-04, 08:44 PM
I figured it couldn't hurt to bring it to their attention. Not sure if they can do anything about but it's better to let someone know than ignore it.

Roland St. Jude
2015-05-05, 11:18 AM
I figured it couldn't hurt to bring it to their attention.Sheriff: Yes, please bring spam to our attention - using the Report Post mechanism that exists for that purpose.

Posting here when you perceive an uptick in the number of spam threads just means that a member of the Mod team has to come here and deal with this thread, too.