PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [Archetype] Abyssal Knight (Antipaladin)

Xuldarinar
2015-05-05, 05:23 PM
ABYSSAL KNIGHT (ANTIPALADIN)
This is an antipaladin adaptation of the empyreal knight

-Voice of the Outer Rifts: At 2nd level, an abyssal knight learns to speak and read Abyssal, if he could not already. This ability replaces unholy resilience.

-Demonic Heart (Su): As an abyssal knight advances, his ties with the abyss grant him a portion of the abilities and defenses of true demons. At 3rd level, he gains resistance 5 against acid, cold, and fire. At 6th level, he gains a +4 racial bonus on saves against poison. At 9th level, his defenses improve to resistance 10 against acid, cold, and fire. At 12th level, he gains immunity to electricity. At 15th level, he gains telepathy out to 100 feet.

-At 18th level, as a swift action, the abyssal knight can manifest a protective aura against good. Against abilities or effects created by good creatures, this ability provides a +4 deflection bonus to AC and a +4 resistance bonus on saving throws to anyone within 20 feet of him. It otherwise functions as a magic circle against good. He can use this ability for a maximum of 1 round per day per antipaladin level. These rounds do not need to be consecutive. These abilities replace cruelty.

-Fiendish Ally (Sp): At 4th level, an abyssal knight can summon a fiendish ally as a full-round action. This functions as summon monster I, except it can only be used to summon fiendish creatures and demons. At 6th level, this improves to summon monster II, increasing by one spell level for every two levels thereafter, to a maximum of summon monster IX at 20th level. This ability can be used a number of times per day equal to the abyssal knight’s Charisma modifier (minimum 1), but only one ally can be summoned at a time. This ability replaces touch of corruption and channel negative energy.

-Fiendish Boon (Su): At 5th level, an abyssal knight gains the service of a fiendish servant, as the standard antipaladin ability. His servant gains the advanced template at 8th level. At 12th level, his servant gains spell resistance equal to the antipaladin's level + 11. This ability otherwise functions as the antipaladin ability of the same name.

-Abyssal Champion At 20th level, an abyssal knight transcends his mortal self. His DR increases to 10/good. His type is treated as outsider for the purposes of spells and magical effects. He gains darkvision 60 feet and low-light vision. As a standard action and a supernatural ability, he can sprout wings that allow him to fly at twice his land speed with average maneuverability. Any armor or clothing reshapes to allow him to fly when he uses this ability. He can retract the wings as a free action. Unlike other outsiders, an abyssal knight can still be brought back from the dead as if he were a member of his previous creature type. This ability replaces unholy champion.

Just something I felt like throwing into the world. A basic conversion, thats bout it.

Extra Anchovies
2015-05-05, 05:31 PM
Empyreal Knight with everything flipped? Not much to say here, I guess. Nice to have it handy so I don't have to do it myself should I ever need this.

Xuldarinar
2015-05-05, 05:46 PM
Im considering on doing others, just to have them convenient. Some certainly would be easier to flip than others. Chosen one, for instance, just is common sense in how one would convert it.